Mods are asleep

>mods are asleep

>janny applications are open

Is it a hard job

>job

4u

Sup Forums has moderators?

I'd apply for janitor but I don't think you can take days off can you?

Sometimes I've got shit to do or people to be with so I can't be on everyday same time

>I've got shit to do or people to be with
normies aren't fit for the janitor 'job', you need to have absolutely no life for that

You basically just need to reach a daily quota of warnings/ban submissions. It's why sometimes you'll get banned for the dumbest shit in a thread that hasn't been bumped in an hour. Janis will surf old threads just looking for posts to report just to meet their quota and not lose their power.

Moderators must sleep 24 hours a day

I'd be a good jany though :/

So that's how it works

Is this real

When will the tv-plebs rise against the janny overlords?

fuck you jannie

how much did they get paid again?

They get paid zero dollars and zero cents

given the number of reports that are not acted upon, I find this very difficult to believe

Lmao. This actually sounds factual.
>thread is on bottom of catalogue
>instead of letting thread die on it's own in 1 min
>janny sends me a warning for shitposting

2 boxes of expired hot pockets

>(i do it for free) janitor
>having a quota

ABSOLUTE KEK

Holy shit I want to become a janitor and ban anyone I want now?!

Post VJuice tits!

A jany is far worse than the average Sup Forums poster who already is the epitome of failure and a total loser. Lmao @ ur lives jannies. Feels good to have trash like even below us!

How much toilet paper do you use after taking a dump?

Does that mean it's frogposting time?

how fucking new are you? janitors can't ban posters

captcha related

nice

Goddamn she's so fucking fine

What about health benefits?

Do Jannies have their own labour union?

>getting banned on Sup Forums

>being a captchacuck

>he never starts threads
Brainlet

>being a picturecuck
Or maybe you're even worse than that.
>being a passfag
Oyy veyy

>giving your credit card number to g00k

Who dis cum drum?

who are you quoting

makes sense

I agree with bans if I get them for posting something very explicit or offensive, but occasionally I'll get 3 day bans just for a playful shitpost or image but then I can go into almost any thread and find a post that's way more over the line than what I did but they receive no punishment

kill yourself

>ywn be a mod

you can use the Sup Forums app on your phone so its always possible to sneak in a ban here and a warning there

>playful shitpost
ironic shitposting is still shitposting. you deserve those bans

this better be b8

>tfw I was a mod on a Sup Forums knockoff site but it was so slow and exclusive that it never actually needed moderation

You can basically post anything in reply, but if you start a thread, make sure your subject is airtight tv related.

not true, I've been banned multiple times just for posting something playful in a thread

meanwhile there's a thousand active other shitposts but sometimes your post gets singled out

>post some of the most stupidest bullshit off-topic content ever
>get away with it
>thread reaches page ten
>some Anonymous fuck bumps thread replying some 8 hour old post
>instant 404 thread
>I'm banned

Fuckers.

I guess the mods cant ban these dubs then

I don't call her best Emma for nothing.

Give one example where you got banned for a reply. You have to make an absolutely abhorrent leaf tier post to get a ban for a shitpost reply.

>not getting banned several times a day for shitposting and changing your IP/deleting the relevant cookies
SmH TbH FaM

You don't though. I call her that, stupid nigger.

I posted this picture in an eva green thread and got 3 days

Unfortunately I don't have any ban messages screenshotted

What was the reason given? Discussion about actresses should be about their roles? Just add something like "I liked her in Bond." Ass covered.

regardless of that, sometimes you might just run into a mod/jani that's having a bad day. something that would be permissible 99% of the time might get you bopped 1 day. Occasionally I'll post something and think to myself "I wouldn't even be surprised if this gets me banned" then other times you go to post something, see the "error you are banned", go check why and it leaves you scratching your head like "I got banned for this? I made a dozen posts that were worse than this without any warning"

>pointing fingers at others to cover your own ass
are you 12?

m00t. The former owner and founding father of Sup Forums.

Now currently works as a tranny hooker for Google executives.

>posts waifu in waifu thread
>gets banned
>act surprised
You literally have to be retarded to not know how to make the most off topic shit Sup Forums related. Everything can be Sup Forums related.
Who will play you in your inevitable biopic?

that's missing the point. It's more pointing at the entirety of the board and saying "this is acceptable but what I did isn't?....", not pointing at anyone else specifically

>that's missing the point
no it's not. others is plural form. you're trying to defend your own wrong doing

that's bullshit

based on your own posting history and watching the general posting content of a board, you can usually determine what's allowable and sometimes you get punished for posting something that on 9/10 days wouldn't be a "wrong doing". Even bringing an ethical term like "wrong doing" into this is a joke

>being this butthurt about a temp ban
You're not going to survive on the internet.

that's a nice picture of her

there's no butthurt here, I was just voicing a viewpoint
ikr, that jani must have had something against her

>ethical term like "wrong doing"
you're acting like there's no written rules for the boards. it's time to stop posting. how new are you?

I've been here since a few months before that earthquake in Haiti. I was having fun talking about this though but there's not much left to say

you're still defending your own shitposting by pointing at other shitposters. people like you are one of the reasons why this board is so shitty. btw, complaining about moderation is a bannable offense

good thing I didn't complain and only discussed some observations. I love the mods and janitors

You sound like such a huge faggot. You deserve more bans.

>linking all your Sup Forums comment history directly to your name

oh shit, i never thought about it like that. now i'm even more glad i don't pay for this shithole. nice try, F.B.I.!

I-is that real

FOR FREE

>implying multiple agencies and info gathering companies dont already have a 1000 infopoint profile on everyone

I applies for a janny a year ago, got selected.

They send an emailto you, you have to give out your real name, address, id and everything. There's a disclaimer that giving out qwrong info WILL get you sued big time, with the NSA and FBI logos. You need ot be on IRC 24/7 and ask the mods before deleting ANYTHING. You don't get paid, you waste your time while the fbi, mods and everyone else knows where you live, who you are and what you do all day long.

And they do it for free.

I'll provide proof if someone wants it.

No.

I'm Wrong as fuck

You can but they know who you are IRL, so they can contact you and if you somehow see CP or somethingthey ccan put your ass in jail, the NSSSA and the FBI are watching 4chinz.

>most stupidest

melanated my woke desu

So basically you're just a tattle tale to the mods?

Is this true?
cos I've had some bizarre bans

guys how do i make my text green

>So basically you're just a tattle tale to the mods?
They literally tell you directly that on the application page.

i got banned for a week because i said if i was kevin bacon in hollow man i would commit rape
even though thats what he did in the movie

It's just a title someone gives you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free.

It's like making the div kid at school "milk monitor". Nobody respects him.

make me a cup of tea and ill tell you

>newfag doesn't know jannies can't ban

>Is this true?
no

>cos I've had some bizarre bans
Some jannies just report people in groups instead of donig it individually and the mods might unban them later

Or maybe it's just a mistake.

this