imdb.com/title/tt0308152/
youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worst character.

>that punchable face
>that punchable voice

fight me

I'm 2 episodes into s1

When does it get creepy / surreal / interesting?

Pretty boring so far, famalamalamalamalama

you didn't fight so good last time Nance

When you go back to watching GoT instead of trying to get into TP a day before the new season.

The next episode.

Why does this picture infuriate me so much?
>i like your outfit
Fucking why?

>Co-creator Mark Frost said the new 18-part season "had to be in its own way, as startling and different and arresting as it was the first time."

>"This was not an exercise in nostalgia, this was an attempt to move the ball forward both narratively and cinematically," he said.

reuters.com/article/us-television-twinpeaks-idUSKCN18G07F

That's not James.

Not sure I can make it that long. Nothing's happening

What makes you say Leland's situation is different from Cooper? They both had scenes where they look into a mirror and see Bob in the reflection, telling the viewer that Bob is controlling them. I mean Leland could have gone through the same doppelganger thing in the Lodge before being possessed.

This new series got 18 episodes? That's a hell of a lot more than I thought, I thought it was just going to be like 10 or something.

It was originally going to be 9 but Lynch got them to give him 18 on top of giving him more money.

No he didn't, we have a clear account of Leland being "entered" by Bob when he was on earth. Plus, Leland was actually in control of his body at times, while Cooper is trapped in the black lodge for 25 years, where he helps Laura's spirit pass on

It's not for you. Don't bother. There are some people who only like it after the third episode, but I think that's stupid.

please delete these threads
we don't need generals for Twin Peaks, they're only needed as containtment for those plebs who watch GoT

I have a feeling the Twin Peaks stuff won't be contained once the show airs on Sunday.

>tfw you realize there will be people who haven't watched the first seasons coming right here to this thread and angrily shitpost because they don't understand the new episodes.

>angrily shitpost because they don't understand the new episodes
That's probably going to happen regardless, it is Lynch after all.

>hating on based Pete
Get a load from this plebbitor.

Was this kino?

GOAT

I was suprised this was same guy who played Eraserhead

holy shit it was????

I just learned that recently too. You can see that it's him now that you know though.

Jack Nance had a part in every David Lynch film until his death in 1996. Lost Highway was his last.

i want neo-Sup Forums to leave

>Windom Earle was a great character
Dropped.
Yeah, he aged terribly, really surprising. I guess he had a lot of issues though.
It's a shame Lynch never gave him a starring role again.

Have there been any spoilers/leaks from people who attended the premiere yet?

Someone in the last thread said someone leaked that Cooper dies in the second episode but he didn't post a source or anything so I doubt it.

Anyone have a good download for Season One?

We get flashbacks concerning the ending and Cooper's demise, Bobby and Shelly had two kids, while Audrey became a cat lady.

very high quality sir !
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4800460

It was fun noticing new and returning Lynch's usual actors when I was rewatching all of his works recently

Thank you sir, i am going to trust this shady russian forum.

Then fuck off. No net loss or gain.

Don't you talk shit about my favorite actor of all time.

tyvm
>doesn't know about rutracker

Here's to hoping Chrysta Bell is nude in it
or at least wearing skimpy clothing

I don't know about it since i usually don't pirate shit.

Here's hoping Heather Graham will actually show up.

But i might have to pirate season 3, are ruskies going to have it there ?

Agree?
Disagree?

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/g3358/best-twin-peaks-episodes-ranked/

Heather Graham is one of the worst actresses of all time.

here's hoping that Lynch can get a good performance out of the all fucking singers/musicians and shitty young pretty boys/girls he cast

>here's hoping that Lynch can get a good performance out of the all fucking singers/musicians
This should cue you in that there's going to be musical performances ala Julee Cruise in the Roadhouse

Watching this now. I love how immersed he seems

yeah a new fucking six person band every episode

Her character is also immensely important to Twin Peaks.
You're also acting like Twin Peaks had great acting to begin with.

He didn't "play Eraserhead", there was no character named "Eraserhead" in the movie by the same name, he played Henry Spencer, the protagonist of Eraserhead.

Chris Isaak and David Bowie were great in FWWM. I don't doubt he can direct new actors perfectly. He chose these people for a reason.

there's 18 episodes
and some scenes have been shot at Lynch's real life Club Silencio, which has performers on the regular, so it's realistic that would be happening at that club.

r8 the new soundtrack so far

youtube.com/watch?v=FGMXFRe4wrU
youtube.com/watch?v=ybYaONaws9k
youtube.com/watch?v=1lh0GtFjPcY
youtube.com/watch?v=u4VsPob4ke0
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Cqe9nAnvQ

Leave poor old Jack Nance in peace. He was a pretty talented actor and that he died as a bitter old drinker whos only claim to fame was being in some of Lynch's productions is a shame. He deserved a lot better, really.

It did. There were only a couple of bad actors.

David Lynch believes everyone is an actor. he literally picked someone off the street and cast them in FWWM (the "Hot water carl!" Woman)

Was he in Elephant Man?

Other than a select few actors, you are the first person I have ever seen defending the acting in Twin Peaks.

Not the best thing Johnny Jewel has done but it's cool nonetheless. Can't wait to see Ruth in the series. Wonder if she has a real role and not a band-related appearance.

you should neck yourself right away for including the e-celeb cancer bullshit OP

seriously, you're encouraging newfags to regurgitate a secondhand opinion as if it were their own, just because some fag on the internet makes their dick hard instead of letting them come to their own conclusion which is exactly what generals don't need; a bunch of braindead uninformed "fans" who will unironically argue with people about a subject they're wholly ignorant of, save for whatever these cucks make them aware of next to nothing

should be ashamed for even mixing the two no matter how forcefully related you'll try to say they are

>that scene with the half naked broad on the phone
It looks like it belong in Scream Queens or some shitty new show.

GODDAMNIT YOU HACK WHY COULDN'T YOU USE FILM OR YOUR SHITTY DIGITAL CAMS

shit, that's the one he wasn't in. He wasn't in The Straight Story either. But Lynch did reportedly want Jack to play The Elephant Man, but the studios refused.

He did nothing wrong.

>One thing you did release ahead of time was a very lengthy list of all the cast members participating in the revival. Of course, my eyes immediately focused on the names that were missing, like Lara Flynn Boyle. I was a big fan of the Donna character and was disappointed to see that she wouldn’t be in it. Why isn’t she in it?
>These days people love strange Hollywood side stories that have nothing to do with the film. You can go talk to Lara Flynn Boyle. This is a story that takes place without her.
What did he mean by this?

just kys

If you find the pilot boring then just give up watching

I'm so fucking excited for this return. I haven't felt this way about anything in years, I'm a hollow shell for the most part, but for once I feel like this is something being worth excited for.

I'm thankful for the next to non-existent marketing campaign, the promos so far has told us nothing.

How do you know such things?

>I didn't kill anybody
Leland didn't kill Laura but he was himself during the first rapes and that's how BOB managed to sneak into him right? Through his despicable act?
Always assumed this

Or maybe Leland is fucking with him (and with the audience).

that Chromatics track is bad

What makes you think that? I thought it was made clear that BOB had been with Leland since he was 13, or something.

No one liked her and she only caused problems. Good riddance.

>he never played Fallout New Vegas

It's not really clear, but Leland says he remembers Bob being his neighbor when he was young, and Laura says Bob had been 'having her' since she was 12.

It's his doppelganger that proclaims his innocence, not Leland himself.

Which is curious, because the other doppelgangers in the lodge are all evil alterations of themselves, whereas Leland's only has this to say.

does anyone have that episode guide?

cant be fucked for all those shite eps in s2 again

Are these confirmed to be the ones featured on the show?

He should have gotten Sky Ferreira for one of the tracks since she's in the show.

>millennialing this hard

-8/29

I haven't listened to a single confirmed song from the soundtrack, I'd rather just organically hear them in the show.

I am really confused

>its the same couple

I think Chromatics is gonna be on there due to the singer, Ruth, being a confirmed cast-member. Not sure about the Desire track though

The scene with Leland's doppelganger might be my favorite part of the s2 finale. The creepy way he edges closer to Cooper, and then the chuckle he shares with Cooper's doppelganger. I wonder how much of Ray Wise we'll see in the new series

I bet he's playing BOB.

Could've chosen a better Chromatics track desu, never really liked Blue Moon. Something like The River would've been a better choice (though the Symmetry version is the superior one).

That Leland finally acknowledged his wrongdoings might be the reason why he saw the light in the end. Cooper was not able to face his dark side, so it won.

he looks like bowie in this pic

Fucking monster mash could only appear in a dream sequence as a grotesque deformity that was once Donna

Welp, it's about time for a cup of good morning America

He said he was going to be in every episode.

Ray Wise is a real gem of an actor, he's fantastic. Even though I strongly dislike the direction they went after the murder of Maddy, it's impossible not to love the performance by Ray Wise in Episodes 8 and 9. He does it so well.

And he was perfect in the movie. I hope we see a lot of him in season 3, the guy is so talented.

He's admitting his guilt. Leland is the one who killed John Renault. On top of it being obvious, he never denies it. Bob re-possessed him again of course, but only after that. A part of him was corrupted by Bob, and that's why he's in the Black Lodge. He's telling Coop why he's there. The "didn't" is just because everything in Black Lodge is backwards. Eg. Coop runs back into the same hallway every time he passes the curtain because he's trying to delve further in.

imdb.com/title/tt0308152/

give this is a watch.

dont watch a trailer or anything just give it a watch, ray wise the lead actor

Is the first episode coming out tomorrow? When can i expect a download

Oh yeah, symmetry's mix of it is the best, definitely screams Lynch

youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM

>s3 started filming in september 2015
>catherine coulson died on september 28 2015 but is confirmed to return for a few of scenes
>bowie died on january 10 2016
>mark frost can't confirm or deny his involvement
that "complete cast list" they released is bullshit, him and chris isaak has got to be involved

>If Kramer and George had a baby