Pick your sociopath

>Pick your sociopath

>American "democracy"

trump aint a sociopath.

>tfw senpai notices you because your other senpai is about to crash and burn

Its a constitutional republic

trump aint a sociopath.

He's a spoiled rich manchild, which isn't much better.

he isn't that either

you should come up with valid criticisms instead of attempting this forum sliding shit.

>aint

Southern inbred hillbilly detected

>Buying the "Trump is literally Hitler" narrative

A thousand wetbacks aren't worth one inbred hillbilly's fingernail.

Kill

Yourself

i would vote hillary if chloe moretz let me nut in her

i don't really care who is president desu

if this post gets 47 shares trump will be president

Trump just acts like he does because he still feels young due to his children still "depending" on him. Most old geezers slow down after their children completely take over the family business.

I would elect bin laden to nut in her desu

>Mexicans calling people "Southern"

North of the Wall is north enough for me.

Ill take the one who doesnt aim to impose any restrictions on my constitutional rights.

Please annex us Orban. Partition us among the v4.

He's not Hitler
He's a sociopath

I find it fucking hilarious how people in burgerland think this is a big debate between opposing ideologues or something

These cunts used to move in the same circles with the same people

They're the same with a different coats of paint that tricks retards
They learned different tricks from the same book

You all have mothers, right?

What is your mother's opinion of Hillary?

I'll be honest I had no idea who she was before today and really still don't.

Literally prove me wrong.

He's been catered to his entire life and even knowingly dodged the Vietnam draft.

>He's a sociopath

>manchild
Hey, Jealousy!

Is this the first time we have had to choose between two literal criminals?

>TRUMP IS A MANCHILD
>Haha, this is true so you have to prove me wrong now!
That's not how it works

>sociopathic leader
>a bad thing

This is why Europe in in ruins
>but what about the feelings of my enemies?

More like bigoted, privileged, reality TV idiot who got rich from daddies money and has the debate skills of an edgy 12 year old vs. Intelligent, overqualified, and highly educated seasoned politician who rose thorough the ranks despite facing the disadvantage of being a female. hmmm such a hard choice

Until you provide definitive evidence that he's not one I'm right.

Most businessmen who operate on his level are sociopaths but also people who knew Trump personally for years describe him as a sociopath

I bet you think it's easy to become a body builder because all you have to do is juice.

>Peddling shit-tier b8 like this.

She's only famous on Sup Forums because of /b

It's funny because this is supposed to be bait but the Trump part is 100% correct

>Pick your sociopath
>sociopath
thats not actually a thing. the mental health professionals globally refute that there is any such thing. people without any morals are considered no different than normal people since there is no physical difference in how their brain works. its not like bipolar

You have to provide conclusive evidence for your claim to be taken seriously

>legit crook that's in deep with the dirtiest of dirty

vs.

>funny man sociopath that just wants to dick around, make money, and have fun doing it and will actually impose decent policy on immigration and trade

I'll take the latter as weird as it is to state.

It's funny because it's quite literally down to "a guy I'd like to sit down and have a beer with" even though he'd never let me in his tower without the money and he'd be drinking 1000 dollar bottles of wine.

Hillary is not a sociopath, quite the opposite.

Her giving a voice to spanish speakers and women will go down as a historic act. She reaches out to people who need to be heard.

>even knowingly dodged the Vietnam draft
>This is Sup Forums's hero

>Intelligent, overqualified, and highly educated seasoned politician who rose thorough the ranks despite facing the disadvantage of being a female. hmmm such a hard choice
i especially laughed at overqualified

No you have to prove that he is one. You are the one making the claim. It is not a fact, it is an opinion and therefor you must provide your reasoning.
I could just as easily say Trump is just an average guy who got rich. Prove me wrong.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account, thank you Mr. Useful Idiot

>$0.05 have been deposited into your account
>Thanks for supporting Hillary Clinton

>legit crook that's in deep with the dirtiest of dirty

Just wow, because the head of the FBI feels differently after examining all the evidence. What are your qualifications again?

Absolutely awful b8

Maybe you should have been paying attention in the primaries then you fuckface.
But of course you wouldn't you were too busy trying to look like an edgy independent whose above it all.

>Hillary wants to continue the endless feud with Russia and is practically a Warhawk ready to fuck them
>Trump wants to ease tensions and reach out

Trump is anti-war and could possibly create a great alliance.

Do you understand the concept of corruption?

>dodging the Vietnam draft
>spoiled

It was easy as fuck, anyone could do it.
All you had to do is say you smoke pole.

btw he was registered and his number never got called, that's not dodging you pole smoker.

He wasn't no senators son.

Hint: Pasted tweets and sexist insults are not evidence of anything.

Every presidential candidate says the same shit.

Very little changes, and then we're like, omfg can't wait for the next president.

It's a vicious cycle, and its why I'm actively trying to an hero from obesity.

Best of all, I'm enjoying it on your dollar.

>get's fucking grilled and has zero answers other than "uh yeah she REALLY fucked up but no prosecutor would imagine taking the case and she's technically guilty but whatevs guys plz stop."

It was pathetic. They didn't even try. Too many special interest groups and lobbyists involved.

How is that proof he is spoiled? Tons poor non spoiled people dodged.

I'm voting Jill Stein. The DNCleaks lost Hillary Pennsylvania for sure. I live in Allentown and I know over 30 people who switched to Stein because of that.

>hungary

call back when you invented rock and roll.

>proving a negative

neck yourself

>waaaah waaaah muh turd sandwich and giant douche

If you think Trump was ramrodded into the nomination like Hillary was you're kidding yourself. People voted for him, in droves.

ah, yes. clearly James "negligence requires intent" Comey was completely impartial.

Thank you

If you could've proved me wrong you would've done it by now instead of circling around it like this.

Is shillposting the new meta shitpost or are shills really that easy to spot ?

question yuripe, why are so many of your politicians so obese?

Speeches are so dumbed down for the population it makes the candidates look like idiots.

Yeah, definitely a weird position to be an American. I'm voting for the best vice president though. Any one of them lasting longer than an impeachment seems impossible.

>kek
damn!!!!

>Europe
>a country

[citation needed]

>yuripe
>not a union

Trump is a classic sociopath

>hungarian """""""""""""""""""""""""""""quotation marks"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You're so wise potatoe nigger

today is my first day on Sup Forums since the last election. OP is correct. Why is anyone putting up with this SHIT?

Trump may be a narcissist but he's definitely not a sociopath, you can tell how much his kids and wife love him, he's a family man.