UH NO NO NO NO

UH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Burlinghams-2-layer-Increase-Insoles-Additional/dp/B01GM5LS3E/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513150476&sr=8-3&keywords=Burlingham’s 2-layer Height Increase Insoles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Small man no welcome

me on the left

me watching webm of this dude being bullied

After the scene was shot he fucked all 3

Height means nothing.
Take it from a 191 cm, 25 years old kissless virgin.

I'd rather be a taller virgin

>your best tinder is this

the guy does looks short proprotionately but the 3 girls are standing on an elevated platform in that shot.

>tfw no girls will bully you with their legs

how tall are the girls?

I've been waiting to use this.

I want gf taller than me.
t. 193cm

>TFW 5'4" (164 cm)

I am guessing (from a pure proportional standpoint i.e. inaccurate) 160-170, they are also wearing one of those heeled sandals which could add another 3-5 cm to their height

f-fuck you

fuckin lmao, manlets btfo

RARE

A

R

E

Give me some of your centemeters

whos dat anime qt

y-you too

Hello fellow dwarf.
How goes life.

There are 1,350,000,000 of them lad.

enjoying your first visit to Sup Forums?

GJ Bu

>1.69

Bow to your King!

Could be better. Finals are postponed until January so I've got that going for me. You?

Stopped going to class 4 weeks in. In the next few weeks I'll find out if the school kicked me out.
What school are you attending?

this place isn't blocked by the firewall if that's what you are implying.

I'm probably as tall as you if I tiptoe :^)
UCSB. What about you? In my school they'd put you on probation first before kicking you out.

I want to be pushed away by this leg as well.

God I wish that were me

Their names are SeoYoung(left), Ga eun(center), Sa hee(right)

Among them, Seo Young and Ga eun are 173cm tall, but I do not know the height of sahee on the right side

Probably expected to be similar or tall than them

אח יקר
I am also 169cm

I had that webm for months and I didn't recognise that Gaeun was there at all. Thanks. Would never thought it was her in a million years.

Why is 2d so much better lads?

The art and faces that are much less detailed than real human body leave more space for imagination and is found compelling by your subcounsence.

literally because you are gay

God East-Asian """"""""""women"""""""""" are so repulsive.

This

Well are you more handsome than him?

UCLA. Hopefully I get probation. I can't even formulate a plan in case I get kicked out. I think I'm in denial.
Have you tried lifts? They work wonders. If you get 2 inch ones nobody will notice. You won't be normal height but at least you'll be taller than most women. I got these:

amazon.com/Burlinghams-2-layer-Increase-Insoles-Additional/dp/B01GM5LS3E/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513150476&sr=8-3&keywords=Burlingham’s 2-layer Height Increase Insoles

Although the ones I got where in a larger foot size.

Just withdraw from all your classes right now instead of getting Fs in your classes.

Then formally submit a leave of absence due to personal issues.

Don't get all Fs in your class for no reason.

Consider summer school at community college to get easy good grades and knock off some of those general ed requirements.

Step aside chinky

I withdraw from all except one class because I needed a permit or something for that.

*withdrew

Me when I was president of the Chinese and American cultural exchange organization at my school

What the fuck is the point of being tall (217cm) when your dick is small?

Ramming doorways in public transport with your head

How small are we talking?

>public transport
Its for poorfags and plebs. Its called a car.

Like 15cm.

>Its called a car.
Don't you have problems with car too? Cars are made for 200 cm max in mind if not less.

I got it custom setup with extra leg space. If its not my knees would hit the steering wheel.

Should have cunt punched one of them.

>What the fuck is the point of being tall (217cm)
To live in discomfort and die much younger than average, I guess.
Being that lanky would be a fucking nightmare for day to day living.

>tfw 1,86m king of manlets

That's not small, that's just dead on average but with your height and frame it probably looks smaller than it is

Laughing @ ur lives, manlets

they never learn

I'm white and even I feel sorry for this little korean man

>massive fucking platform heels
even as a setup this is stupid

damn i wish this was me