Should I move to Brazil or Mexico?

Should I move to Brazil or Mexico?

All you need its some sun to make you happy

In mexico.
Closer to the USA

why not move to america , we are richer and have similar places to mexico and brazil.

USD crash in the near future plus rapidly accelerating social unrest.

> should i move to hades or the lake of fire

>a fucking city

Why not move to the American colony on Mexico?

Not a bad idea, actually.

there are way more career opportunities in mexico and it's way safer in here, also cheaper goods and services.
anyways non of that matters as long as you feel inadequate. Just check some Youtube lifestyle blogs or shit, there's been a huge boom of americans and canadians moving down here and vlogging about it.

Move to high HDI brazilian states, like São Paulo or Santa Catarina.
Brazil is a shithole because northern/northeastern subhumans drag the avareges down.

Mexico but only if you have a lot of money.

t fruit stand in limbo

It's about the same really, similar oportunities, similar risks, you may want to base your decission on which culture you personally find more appealing

>USD crash in the near future plus rapidly accelerating social unrest.
both are memes , the peso and real aren't doing that well against the dollar these last years

Mexico, don't come here

will an american electrical engineer that doesn't know Spanish find any job in mexico?

What's a lot of money in Mexico? 10M?

You could but it would be hard, get hired in the US by an American multinational

But that just makes it more attractive to investors and even so we are in no position to default any time, and our economy is diverse enough to take a few hits

meh, you could live a comfortable enough middle class lifestyle with an income around 1k Euros a month

how about teaching in Mexican universities , Do you have full stem english programs?

If the US economy goes to shit we'd go along for the ride too, don't kid yourself

Real state can be very expensive, especially in the capital, especially around hipsters, but for everything else you will find everything cheap as dirt
Food alcohol transportation a few euros will allow you to break even every day
How fancy you want your stuff depends on you really

I'm talking about price drops, like the one who fucked Venezuela, and if the US goes down, everyone does with few exceptions I guess

300K USD is enough to buy you a big house with a pool in any state of mexico or a nice condo in an exclusive neighborhood in the capital
for a single lad and if you plan on renting, a middle class income would be around 25,000 pesos, or 1400 USD a month
maybe so, some US state university opened a campus in Queretaro (one of the biggest manufacturing hubs in mexico), so my best guess is that there's a demand for what you just said

There's probably a few English courses but I'm guessing most of those would be guest lecturers with nice resumes, would probably be easier to look for a position as a researcher if you want in on academia. Mexico is pretty easy for English speakers as tourists, working not so much, you'd have to be something of a qualified expert to get away with not speaking Spanish. Either that or upper management from a multi-national. You can always luck out and get hiired by an American for an office job or the oddball Mexican, still you would need some Spanish to get around.

If the US goes down not everyone goes down as hard, we do. And what are you talking price drops in Venezuela, you mean oil? If it's inflation, or even talking debt service it all comes down to interest rates and for us that's dependant on the US economy. You've gotta realize they're our main source for international currency however you slice it.