How do we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=JehjqlzXwIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ENVlnK7U6c
youtu.be/ASrZkFuEIZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To THIS?
youtu.be/-ENVlnK7U6c

thats a fake right? The music, etc. Can't be real.

to this

I wish I could tell you that it was

youtu.be/ASrZkFuEIZw

I was disappointed by the Xenomorph being birth with full appendages. I liked more it's classic larva initial form.

>Prequel movie
>alien is immediately born in full form
>fast forward to original movie
>alien is born as a wormy thing and then grows limbs
Ridley...

RIDLEY YOU SENILE OLD FUCK
JUST STOP, FUCK YOU

Well isn't the wormy thing more advanced?
Someone could theoretically kill a fully formed one as soon as it was born, but the wormy thing can just run off and wait until it's fully grown to attack.

Go to bed Ridley

>tfw Harry potter is no longer the dullest franchise in history

not gunna lie, this is kino.

>notice how the alien creature raises its arms in the same gesture as that alien in the mural of promethues which the engineers may or may not have been worshiping with the black goo.

I feel sorry about people who call Ridley a hack. He is a genius ahead of his time always. He proved everyone wrong with Blade runner and Days of Heaven and countless others.

It never was to begin with senpai star wars existed lets be honest I'm a starshitter even

go to bed Ridley

>days of heaven

this is some supreme bait

stream link plz

That's the best scene in the entire movie. Honestly maybe the best scene of the entire franchise.

That Alien in that statue is a Deacon.

David gave birth to the Xenomorphs that we see in Alien 1979 but it was the Engineers who created the Neomorphs or what you call them aka Deacons

Calm down Ridley, you're gonna have a heart attack

Shill all you like, that scene was cathartic as fuck, accompanied by the music and contrasting with the other crewmembers running frantically, also brilliantly shot.

That scene is pure kino, the way the alien raises his little but long hand in the same way his mother (David) does, the expression in David's face seeing his creation....

Its not good and you should feel bad

whats wrong with it?

The characters.
The plot.
The cgi.
The way they fucked up the xeno lore.
The modern day horror tropes the movie relies on for scares.

I honestly don't know if you guys are serious anymore
This scene is utter tripe

what is wrong with that scene specifically you autist

also
>lore

The unfitting music.
The alien's appearance.
The way it was shot like Jesus rising from the dead instead of the horrific event of a monster being born that it was.

The miracle of ...*giggle* ...life.

>The unfitting music.
the scene was David admiring his creation like a proud father
>The alien's appearance.
Do you mean it having arms and legs instead of being a chestburster? Because chill out. It's still a prototype xeno.
>The way it was shot like Jesus rising from the dead instead of the horrific event of a monster being born that it was.
It shows that the monster considers David its parent which is plenty horrifying in its own right. How many films have there been with a basic chestburster scene?

blade runner sucks

who invited /tv's crazy cousin?