Why do Americans...

Why do Americans, was one of the powerful nations on earth and now specifically allow blacks and browns to destroy their country?

Who have not seen the example of South Africa? Everything was well before the 60's.

Future of any American city

JEWS
E
W
S

They kidnapped them first?

ah yes a bandera fag, coming from the pinnacle of civilization and functioning country

Where were the Jews, for example in the 50s?

all non-somali blacks i've have been bro tier

Are you on a mac?

There are NO niggers in Detroit of 1910's, for example

is this the power of independent Ukraine?

Ubuntu

We factually didn't. Black people actively engaged in slavery for profit. We bought them.

That's it. Black people couldnt come up with anything valuable other than selling other people.

Detroit is a bad example. A combination of white flight and poor policies caused it. Look at the success of San Francisco, or other California cities or New York, where the demographic shifts are happening at a reasonable pace without the people pulling their money out fast.

We have only 25 years of independence, after Russian/Soviet control, but you was the world superpower with mainly white people.

Also, lets play the game - guess the American city by screen of racial statistics.

In San Francisco there is a black ghetto, is not it? My teacher from university was there and told that in San Francisco a black ghetto in the heart of the city

>In San Francisco there is a black ghetto, is not it?
Not that I know of? She was probably talking about oakland, which isn't in San Fran.

oh and oakland isn't just bad, there are just a couple of streets you're supposed to stay away from.

oy vey, who do we see here?
a literal ukrainian nazi, it seems?

>after Russian/Soviet control
you literally created ussr as it was, along with us, georgians and many others

Unfortunately
I'm not nazi, but I think that niggers and browns are destroying America

Insecure.

please dont sperg out with your slavshit autism

Jews

Then you're just as cucked as the majority of white Americans

who gives a shit. i'll be long dead before it all truly goes to shit. if the american experiment fails, then so be it

I'm pretty sure locals (inside and outside the ghettos) try to steer new people/tourists away from the containment zones