A question

Is it true that if I go to mongolia any girl I can catch with a hunting net I get to keep?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_riot_in_Mongolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Internet_usage
youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying you could catch anything with a hunting net

from horseback

Is it true that if I go to alabama any girl I molest in a shopping mall I get to keep?

>alabama
>having malls
lies

>get shot by Mongolian archer

You're better off going to Brazil.

DAMN MONGORIANS!

keked

No you have to shoot her first

But that rule applies to all of the US not just Alabama

No, her whole family will beat you up for trying to racemix.

just like how you guys court palestinians

reddit

No, you need a wedding sack, what kind of barbarian would use a net for women?

i dont know, how do you bulgars do it, i heard you just raid turkish and romanian villages and carry away the women in cages

No, we only hunt animals and then gift them to the women to curry their favour and show that we are men who can provide food for the family

sounds like a lot less fun, and thats not what the Serbs say about you

No idea, but I heard that in deep Siberia, you can legit find small communities and be given one of their women.
They're apparently desperate to get new blood introduced to the "tribe" due to massive inbreeding.

I have heard that happens here in the states with the amish too

That's because it applies to pretty much any minority religious group like the Amish, Mormons, Jehova's witnesses.
Difference is that it requires much more dedication and time to get what you want.

Its done with a rope dude.

Wew

Nice proxy

my ancestor :)

AMA niggers

HOLY FUCK

>There are small bands of Mongolian ultra-nationalist thugs that style themselves as neo-Nazis and have assaulted foreigners including whites, blacks, and particularly Chinese. They are especially provoked by foreigner interaction with Mongolian women. They are mostly found in the capital, especially in the cheaper bars and night clubs.
>Lone or female travelers obviously need to exercise a higher degree of awareness of their surroundings as getting groped in the chest or behind regions is not uncommon. Some actions like dancing close to a man will be seen as an open invitation as Mongolians generally don't dance this way.
Wtf I love Finland now.

says reddit the country

obvious proxy

It's true. I personally know a guy whos in a nazi gang, told me how they used to beat the shit out of viets and chinks, but now they just raid places and ask for their passports and if they don't have any they get deported.

>2 million mongolians have internet access
I'm kinda surprised that no one besides me posted here yet

I want to visit Mongolia but I've read many articles and stories of gangs in the cities and bandits roving the countryside. How much is true and is it actually any more dangerous than elsewhere in the world? Not looking to grab women or anything, just to tour the country.

I've never seen a mongolian person in my entire life, do they look different from other asians?
Seems like a pretty isolated place

Timestamped proof or gtfo

nah its breddi gud, its chill as fuck in here for everybody except chinks.
As i said before, there are 2-3 nazi gangs but they target only illegal xiaos and stopped using violence because of it's ineffectiveness (deporting is better).
Just stay away from ghettos, you might get attacked by stray dogs.

Come over mang, ez pussy, cheap organic food, best beef, cheapest weed,

i aint timestamping shit, especially for an asian nigger

>Mongolian flag is very rare
>threads about Mongolia (Finland aside) are very rare
>coincidentally these two coincide

Yeah, fuck off attention-seeking proxy whore.

Mongolian faces are pretty diverse
Some have really brown skin, some look russian, some look like finnish, some look like spics or injuns
A lot muscular and taller than your average chink though

enough?

y-yes
*closed tab from embarrassment*

n-no pls dont go

>tfw first time posting in 5 years

How does the average Mongolian live?

Sounds like such a fun country, truly beautiful from what I've seen of the nature in photos. I'll be sure to head on over within the next decade.

146 years. Albino Mongolians can live for up to 170.

fug :D

How do I get a yurt

like an average burger.
like everyone has an iphone, a PC or whatever capitalist stuff that every average western human has.
There is of course poverty like in every country, but the food is so cheap that no one really starves to death

Pretty comfy except for corruption, traffick and harsh winters ( Coldest capital of the world)

You know what they say... cold weather... warm hearts...

don't know how you can ship it to Aus, but it's cheap as fuck might be around 500$

Is there any actual city in Mongolia besides Ulaanbaatar? How common is weightlifting and wrestling with the average mongol?

>like everyone has an iphone, a PC or whatever capitalist stuff that every average western human has.

Are you sure you're not just part of the upper class of the country?

Come over, you won't have any difficulty finding a guide, most know english well

being a neighbour to china makes everything much cheaper.
Besides the question was about "an average Mongolian"

Are you Chinese colony or Russian colony?

are you a syrian colony or a turkish colony?

You are doing the AMA, nigger

Even our youngsters have it. Pretty sure Mongolians live better.

And ahmeds cock is in your mouth so stfu

I think Vietnam has a lower poverty rate than Mongolia

I kind of want to run away from my life and start fresh so the right option looks very appealing.

True but they aren’t rich by any means

Never said they were.

If right comes with hot mongolian waifu its my choice

I had no idea Iraqis were so well off.

wtf where did the Malvinas go

just found this, kek

>7/01

Elaborate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_riot_in_Mongolia

Proxy

I R E L A N D

Is there a single tree in mongolia?

пиздaбoл

The Chinese stole all of them

i wasn't aware mongolian youth had a significant meme culture

Yea i can buy that online too my "mongolian" brother

How do you feel about him?

fuck that retard, didn't even finish high school let alone uni.
Only won cuz all the roasties voted for "muh handsum presidunt"

What are your thoughts on the Mad Baron?

Not really

Most Mongolians are nomads and live peacefully without western degeneracy

is that from 2005?

that's complete BS, there are at least 1.5 million mongolian facebook accounts

Mongolia looks like this in 2017

This en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Internet_usage

Uh, good job Kazakhstan

kek im 50 meters away from the building on the left

Those are nomadic skyscrapers, dumbass. They disassemble and move them to follow their herd then reassemble them. Just like the yurts of old.

thats where the fucking corrupt politicians live, we need to purge those brown skinned fat fucks

Is that hill in the middle a burial mound or sacred in some way?

youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng

how much hatred is there for the Chinese? Is it because of their economic and political influence over Mongolia? Are there people that want to reclaim Inner Mongolia?

the population is really sheepish and hate chinks cuz muh history and muh paranoia
I just hate them cuz I hated staying in China for a month, really disliked the people

Do you learn russian as a second/third/xth language there?