What is worst story arc you ever read?

what is worst story arc you ever read?

>picture very related

If that's the worst then you ain't seen shit. It's mediocre and boring, not awful.

Darkseid War

This, followed closely by Forever Evil

Darkseid War wasn't even the worst Johns' JL arc

or at least it's the worst I've read unintentionally, I've hate-read some things knowing they were bad

I'm guessing you haven't read much outside of the nu52?

Maaan, I thought it could have been interesting, but instead it was awful.

evil that men do
fucking kevin smith
fuck you!!!!

trouble was fucking HAMLET compared to that fucking weak ass ending (twist) with blackcat

FUCK YOU

I am an Iron Man fan. I had to endure four and a half years, sixty issues, of Matt Fraction taking my favorite hero to Hell.

Kevin Smith The Widening Gyre. The worst cape comic ever written. It was so bad DC stealth cancelled it after 6 issues.

I don't know if it's the worst really, but it was pretty bad.

To me, recent "awful runs" would be:
>The Movement
>The Green Team
>WW by the Finches

In terms of all time shit
>Trouble

Some people don't read bad books at least they are important.

Countdown, Brightest Day, Convergence, ASBaRtBW, Batman Odyssey

Forgot DKSA

>Batman Odyssey

found the bait

Hi, Waid

>Iron man fan
How is it different than decades of mediocre runs.

tastes like chicken

why do they make him only fight ''me but evil'' vilains. he could be an alright sci-fi hero.

that run could've been great if it wasn't decompressed to all fuck, hell and back
and if it didn't end of ''Just got a brain format, i did what in Civil War? lol don't remember''

>ASBAR and Odyssey
OP asked for bad comics, user

Some run from the Robin ongoing, Tim was working with The Commander or The General, it was right around the time the art started going to shit

joker's last laugh

Probably Countdown: Arena, which I found some enjoyment out of, because it was at least a stupid little tournament arc that knew it was fucking dumb.

Either that or Death of the New Gods. That was just so boring, it was forgettable, and it didn't really matter in the long run anyway.