The true redpill is the yearning for false hope and blissful ignorance

A large portion of humanity doesn't care about politics and current affairs, or even understand them. I wish I didn't care or understand.

I've been looking at images of a big religious ritual in Poland and I'm envious of all those people who sincerely believe in an afterlife.

Knowing, but yearning not to know is the true state of enlightenment.

This is the final truth familia.

WHY AM I SO MISERABLE GOD!?????

>I've been looking at images of a big religious ritual in Poland and I'm envious of all those people who sincerely believe in an afterlife.

It's called Catholicism you faggot and Ireland used to have it too before you voted all the snakes back in with your fag marriage vote

>The true redpill is the yearning for false hope and blissful ignorance

You're wrong. Try again.

>babby's first existential crisis.
shouldnt you be eating gnocchi and strombolis?

Maybe you should research your ancestral heathen religion(s). To this day I'm shocked how much the Norse moral and philosophical beliefs outlined in the surviving texts ring true to me. From there it was a simple matter of learning how to perform small acts of worship and interact with the world spiritually. This faith has helped me immensely to understand why I always felt that family, industriousness, truthfulness, nature, and generally non-degenerate behavior were important, that loving beauty and strength and order were enough justification to live and live with joy.

t. former agnostic.

>the true redpill is the bluepill
Fug

That's potatoe land you retard not Italy

Interesting. If I'm a depressed shut in loser is faith going to help

Black pill

Of mice and men?

Fuck off baby

You think knowing is bad yoy are dumb

Fuck off fag you and everyone else but me must learn morr

For a lot of people faith is a way to bolster their already outgoing character. Sure, it'd also help a shut in loser, but why bother to bring that up? Do you have something to tell the thread?

>faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
t. Repairer of the Breach
t. Priest and Prince of Earth
t. Humble servant of the Most High Lord of all, Emmanuel, Yeshua ha Mashiach

All religions follow words of mystics. All mystics believe the same thing. All people from all walks of life have the mystical experience. Some talk a lot and get a lot of followers. Some keep quiet and watch it all unfold. Until you have the same experience you will never understand.

>Muh feels
Try not being a low IQ potato nigger next time.

That scene made me fucking cry.

What's wrong with understanding what goes on in the world?

It's fascinating, an advantage in life and more often than not fucking hilarious.

Don't be a pussy.

Why can't I find descriptions of that anywhere but in the book you provided a page from, written by >david greenberg?

Wikipedia's article on LGBT themes in mythology doesn't mention it at all, a shame, considering it'd be something that faggots would naturally jump on to justify themselves.

>he sagas in the Old Norse language include no stories of gay or lesbian relationships, nor direct reference to LGBT characters, but they do contain several instances of revenge enacted by men accused of being a passive partner in intercourse, which was considered "unmanly" behavior and thus a threat to a man's reputation as a leader or warrior.[29]

In spite of this, it has been suggested that Freyr, a Norse god of fertility, may have been worshiped by a group of homosexual or effeminate priests, as suggested by Saxo Grammaticus in his Gesta Danorum.[30] Odin is mentioned as a practitioner of seiðr, a form of magic considered shameful for men to perform, so was reserved for women.[citation needed] It is possible that the practice of seiðr involved passive sexual rites, and Odin was taunted with this fact.[31][unreliable source?]
In addition, some of the Norse gods were capable of changing sex at will, for example Loki, the trickster god, frequently disguised himself as a woman. In one myth, he turned himself into a mare and, after having sex with the stallion Svaðilfari, he gave birth to a foal. Comparison of a man to a child-bearing woman was a common insult in Scandinavia, and the implication that Loki may be bisexual could have been considered an insult.[31]

This >greenberg sounds like another one of those critical theory authors who simply insists that everything everywhere is gay and inserts meaning where none is found. In this case I honestly can't find where he's getting this semen drinking stuff.

meant for

Yes I assume lol.

What did Italy mean by this???

What's the matter? Do you have no response? Are you not even going to drop the "Thor's a cross dresser" line?

For the curious, Thor put on a dress and veil to trick the leader of the giants (who had stolen mjöllnir and demanded Freya herself as wife in exchange) into bringing the hammer out of the place where he hid it and placing it on Thor's lap to "hallow the bride."

As you might expect, Thor promptly killed everyone at the wedding except Loki.

Wearing the dress was thoroughly opposed by Thor, who called such an act unmanly, but Freya refused to marry the giant lord or even to pretend to do so to trick him, so the council brought together by the gods decoded that Thor himself must wear the disguise (I personally suspect that Loki might have used a bit of magic to make the disguise more convincing).

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG and again
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

The true redpill is admitting your own ignorance and insignificance in the world.
Remeber philo1 ? Socrate ?
>"I know that I know nothing"
And those who pretend to know... are suffering of DOUBLE ignorance... they are ignorant that they ignore...
Truly sad my friends... sad ignorant is what you are.