Middle East would be perfect vacation spot of they weren't so explody and stuff ;(

Middle East would be perfect vacation spot of they weren't so explody and stuff ;(

that's in uae dumb jap , there are no explosions there

Dubai/UAE/turkey are actually damn nice vacation spots, they shouldn't get lumped in with the other arab cunts

don't listen to them all islamic countries are terrible

No have no idea my zipper friend

Ahhh yes egyptian slums represent all mena btw Israeli cities don't even lool that for a supposedly 1st world country

Eh I wouldnt go to Turkey right now considering the political climate and amount of rapefugees who're desperate for money/food.

>Middle East would be perfect vacation spot
Aside from the climate. You sound like one of those mad cunts who comes to Australia during the summer here.

Your post doesn't make sense, Labib. Calm down.

looks cozy

We never had terrorism though.
Plus after putting minimum wage laws and giving labour shelter and electricity all the news talks about us is "muh gay rights".

I wish americans didn't ruin Iraq. There should be a lot of cool stuff to see.

>Start war with Iran
>lose
>Start war with US ally, Kuwait, to capture even more oil
>Lose again
Saddam was asking for it. Besides the Iraqi insurgency and high ranking isis members were all known former iraqis military members from the 90s.

I agree completely, Russiadrug. Same with Pakistan. I always wanted to see the Northern Areas, but our govt relations fuck everything up

>U.S funds you to start war with Iran even though you're using chemical weapons on their civilians and your own kurdish villagers who support Iran
>the war cripples your economy so you invade Kuwait for oil
>U.S suddenly remembers chemical weapons are bad

Iraq has more oil than Kuwait, so they would've been able to recover. Plus the Gulf liked them that time so they might've asked for aid.

I'm just a huge Mesopotamia-boo. Good thing a lot of their stuff is in European museums, so I still have a chance to see it someday.

Yep
I want to see the ruins of Ur and Babylon, but an American tourist in Baghdad probably is not a good idea.

Ayo, hol up. So you wuz sayin. Finna baka. That Iraq, with the help of the US of Ayy, lost to some Iran FARMERS

Just go to Indian Jammu and Kashmir, you retard.

But user, Mohenjo-daro is located in Pakistan.

Good idea. Indians are a more friendly people to us plus I've always wanted to see India.
Rossiya does have a point; Mohenjo-Daro is worth the trip.

That's in a completely different part of Pakistan, in the southern desert area near Baloch territory. It's not safe to go there

even worse user, Iraq had the help of both the U.S and the fucking USSR + a lot of yuropoor and they still lost

You always got our back, huh Morocco?

>It's not safe to go there
That's what we are talked about.
Well, at least it's possible to travel in Turkey and Armenia. There is a lot of really ancient things.

Armenia yes, but yet again out govt fucked up and now we have visa restrictions for Turkey. Turkey happens to be a place I want to see. Sooo much history.

>now we have visa restrictions for Turkey
Aint you are allies? Nato and all.

The only reason NATO tolerates Turkey is because they control entry and exit into the Black Sea. Turkey is just weird, they're in an almost neutral hate position where they don't get along with the Sunni axis of evil, ally with the US, are kinda European and allied with Iran all while actively trying to bring power back to Sunnis in the public

This