What am I in for?

What am I in for?

A little cringe, but more fun than you'd expect though. Cool fights and an overarching story.

Best western fight scenes and best homage of Asian culture ever done by non Asians.

A mediocre, baisc faux anime that westerners praise only because of the shit competition.

Bump with an old meme

If you didn't think of yourself as an ephebophile before, you certainly will by the end.

You should probably know to skip the sequel series, Legend of Korra, unless you like pain.
Speaking of pain, after you're done watching ATLA, google "how I became yours"

> google "how I became yours"
>second result: Bad Webcomics Wiki

Nah

It's been storytimed here before, and every time watching new readers react is the best part.

If Atla, a good time. It's got pretty much it all.

One of the best child cartoons ever made. Nice and original setting, strong characters, very few filler episodes, and excellent balance between the story's elements.

And I didn't even grow up with it.

Me being jealous that I can't watch it for the first time again.

Just watched it for the first time ever this Jan-Feb. Still sad that its over, why in the fuck is nothing like this made anymore?

I honestly think it was a fluke.

A good fluke, but a very, very, very unlikely fluke that it turned out as well as it did.

I stayed up till 3 and 4 in the morning every night one summer watching it, it's great.

indeed. and nick fucked with it HARD, just not as hard as they went on to fuck korra.
i think they had a little leftover spongebob money and were like 'oh well let's fund ONE big new thing'

It's been storytimed before and it'll be storytimed again. No need for anons to seek it out. A time shall come.

wanananana

>that part where Azula tells Ty Lee that the only reason she's popular with the boys is because she's easy

This show was a little too real for me sometimes.

>Azula's honest but ultimately doomed attempts at flirting

Who else remembers Boph?

why did they fuck with it so much? did they think it was too expensive or not silly enough or something?

Honestly the framerate could have been better. Also this mature action adventure show had no business being on a retarded channel like Nick. It should have been at Warner Brothers or the Disney channel.
Foxkids or Jetix worked too.

I had a City of Heroes character modeled after Boph.

That poor girl, she had it rough

Just the way she likes it

A week on that island might have made the difference in who she became.
but probably not

She tried at least

>tfw the slow realization of being foreveralone

>I've seen it storytimed at least half a dozen times
>I still haven't read it
I refuse to

>twf the realization that as Fire Lord, you can institute Prima Nocta

With a thread full of anons, it's a riot. By yourself, it's like cutting yourself mentally.

Same here

But, one day user, one day.