13 Reasons Why

>oh noe she got made fun and then killed herself
What's with the edy contrarianism that people her love to partake in
SHE WAS BULLIED
CALLED A SLUT
RAPED BY BRYCE
I can understand her thought process and decision to end her life, why can't you?

Yeah I understand her too. The problem is that she was a dumb annoying spiteful cunt of the kind that we are all familiar with.

>i blame you for leaving me when i yelled at you to leave me, hurr durr

Who was in the wrong?

dumb roastie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>i blame you for leaving me when i yelled at you to leave me, hurr durr

that was just her afterthought, she only wanted him to stay knowing the context of what was about to happen. hannah did absolutely nothing wrong

nothing wrong?
>lets her unconscious friend get raped in front of her
>knowing her friend is raped never goes to the police, tells anyone or does anything to help
>kills herself despite having a loving family and at least two friends who care about her
>includes clay in her tape vengeance scheme thing, leading him to think he did something wrong to the point where he starts breaking down

pretty sure it was just bait my friend

the bitch is dead.

>>lets her unconscious friend get raped in front of her
yeah what a pussy right? why didn't she just kick his ass xD i mean she's 5'5 girl while he's a 6 foot football player, but still

>>knowing her friend is raped never goes to the police, tells anyone or does anything to help
none of that would have solved anything as the only witnesses would have lied or not remembered

>>kills herself despite having a loving family and at least two friends who care about her
>>includes clay in her tape vengeance scheme thing, leading him to think he did something wrong to the point where he starts breaking down

valid points

>13 reasons why
There isn't even 1 reason why I should watch this garbage

>yeah what a pussy right? why didn't she just kick his ass xD i mean she's 5'5 girl while he's a 6 foot football player, but still
What exactly do you think would happen if she came out the closet? That Bryce would beat her to death? She is at a party. There are people everywhere. All she had to do was anything, and it would have stopped Bryce.
>none of that would have solved anything as the only witnesses would have lied or not remembered
Only witness? Hannah was a witness for starters. But she didn't even ask Jess about it. Did she never think (pre tape recording) that maybe her drunk friend deserves to know she was raped? Did she never think that maybe she should do something encase the same thing happens again to someone else? (before the same thing happening to her)

>What exactly do you think would happen if she came out the closet? That Bryce would beat her to death? She is at a party. There are people everywhere. All she had to do was anything, and it would have stopped Bryce.
considering he pushed away his best friend justin, i'd assume he would do something worse to her, probably rape her too or punch her unconscious. it doesn't matter what he logically would have done, because hannah couldn't possibly know and it's not like she's gonna risk herself based on what she think bryce would have done.

>Only witness? Hannah was a witness for starters. But she didn't even ask Jess about it. Did she never think (pre tape recording) that maybe her drunk friend deserves to know she was raped? Did she never think that maybe she should do something encase the same thing happens again to someone else? (before the same thing happening to her)
jess clearly didn't remember being raped, and justin would've lied for bryce. it would literally be hannah's word against theirs. and she would have gotten so much shit if she made false claims about her friends.

>why can't you?

Because I'm not a melodramatic roastie cunt.

There are these things called phones and these people called the police

are you implying the police would have made it there in time to stop bryce?

she's so fucking pretty

Why didn't she call the police after witnessing the first rape
>muh police won't take the accusations seriously meme
It's still better than doing nothing at all.

People go through much more horrible shit and still manage to hold it together. I have a female Bosniak friend and all what this Hannah character went through was just a weekday morning for her in the 1990s. Fucking self-righteous piece of shit show.

Crimes should only be reported if they are preventable? You do realize him being arrested would prevent further assault, even if one was successful.

average response time is 10 minutes

are you literally retarded? hannah was the only witness, if the victim won't cooperate they can't make an arrest. you can't just point people out as criminals with no shred of evidence
by that time bryce was already done

STOP BEING SAD

I've never seen this shitty show. I just found it obnoxious you think a person wouldn't report a crime to the police because it's (seemingly) unpreventable.

my main problem with it is the whole "just because others are bullied or slagged off doesn't mean its okay" message they try to send. its complete bullshit
EVERYONE gets made fun of in school, does something embarrassing etc. Its called growing up
So fucking sick of women trying to make everyone else "unmanly". By which they mean unable to deal with any problems you might face. Everyone has had something they got the piss taken out of them in school for, you come out stronger afterwards. The message in this is that not being strong enough to overcome hurdles is not her fault when it is her fault.

And this isnt some sort of "bullying is good" post, I'm not defending what happened to her BUT people need to be able to deal with things. The blame cant rest entirely on the bullies because there will always be bullies, and you need to learn how to overcome them.

How come the dude who raped her didn't even get a fucking tape

Do you think if you phone the police and report a crime they take you to jail in scenarios there are no convictions? If you witness a crime, not only are you allowed to report it, you actually have a legal obligation to report it. You seem so far out of touch with reality i'm a little bit concerned for you.

And Hannah was not the only witness. Justin was a witness. If the police were involved do you think he would defend the guy who just raped his girlfriend and risk going to jail for it?

He did you dummy, it just wasn't passed on to him

This film is another film about thot problems? Please go to reddit to discuss this

He should have been after Clay. Clay skipped giving it to him to give it to the counselor.

if you haven't seen the show why are you even arguing, besides i didn't say that. in this particular case calling the police would most likely not have helped therefore it's understandable that she didn't do it.
we are discussion the actions of a 17 year old girl, i'm not saying she did the right thing, and i would not have done the same, however given the circumstances i think her decision to not report it is understandable.

we can't know if justin would have lied to the police or not, but we know that he continued to lie to the point where he only told the truth to prevent jess from getting raped by bryce again. my point is, hannah is not blame in any of this. she just had the misfortune of witnessing it and being afraid.

She was a shit.

A cute*

A cunt*

I've been through much more horrible shit for much longer and have a horrible life.

Should I off myself?

Women only make up 20% of suicide deaths.

>gets voted best ass
>doesn't have even an OK ass

Cmon.

>gets voted having the best of a physical feature
>in essence a compliment
>compares it to some girls making a list and putting Clay as worst abbs
>in essence an insult

I fucking hate Hannah.

It was basically several lapses of judgement that led to her kys-ing

If you're a man, no. The show teaches us that only men are the bullies, that men aren't bullied, that men can't be victims and men should just man up.

This.

So cute.

You just don't understand girls user. They are constantly being judged by their appearance and thanks to the patriarchy their personality and achievements are always seen as secondary. Guys can't understand because they don't experience any of that stuff.

Yep and don't forget that if someone says they were raped you have to always believe them regardless of evidence because otherwise they may kill themselves.

No. That shit builds character

Believable bait. If we weren't on Sup Forums you'd have got me.

So what are the implications of the final shot? Did Tylor remove Alex's picture because he killed himself or because Tylor killed him? Does it also imply he is gonna kill them all?

This is so true. I'm 4'8" tall, weigh 560 lbs and I pull pussy by the pound since my personality and achievements are so stunning.

Tyler is going to go on a school shooting. The next season will have the same two timeline approach with the big event being the shooting and suspense built up over who will die.

Alex is a separate story. He shot himself because of guilt over Hannah and also because of his own problems, mainly that his father abused him as a kid. Alex will live but will spend the whole of the second season recovering. We wanted to show the effects of attempted and failed suicide this time around, and show case the different challenges and consequences that can occur from this scenario.

Also Clay will have two major storylines. One focused on Skyes problems and trying to prevent the same mistakes. Clay will also be talking to an imaginary Hannah throughout who he starts hallucinating.

Wait, when and how was it suggested that Alex was molested by his dad?

Oh and i forgot. Tyler removes the picture of Alex because he decides he doesn't deserve to die because Alex was at least sometimes kind to him. Alex also shooting himself is a coincidence/deliberately meant to mislead the viewer.

>The next season will have the same two timeline approach with the big event being the shooting and suspense built up over who will die.
Pretty cool

>Alex is a separate story. He shot himself because of guilt over Hannah and also because of his own problems, mainly that his father abused him as a kid.Alex will live but will spend the whole of the second season recovering. We wanted to show the effects of attempted and failed suicide this time around, and show case the different challenges and consequences that can occur from this scenario.
Neat concept, I like it

>Also Clay will have two major storylines. One focused on Skyes problems and trying to prevent the same mistakes.
I guess that's ok

>Clay will also be talking to an imaginary Hannah throughout who he starts hallucinating.
Lame

>Clay will also be talking to an imaginary Hannah throughout who he starts hallucinating.

I'm fairly certain you don't live in the real world. Did all those people and the party stop him from pushing Justin and raping the first girl? No? Then what makes your pea-brain think it would have stopped him from retaliating against Hannah?

Also your second point clearly shows you didn't even pay attention (like most retards who try to pick the show apart, not to say there aren't flaws because there are plenty). 1) Jess didn't remember being raped, and even when she started to get a clue that something was up she was just in denial. And then Justin lied for Bryce pretty much until he didn't have a choice, so what makes you think it would have been anything more than Hannah's word vs. everyone else's?

You should think things through a bit better next time, user

This is like using the logic that people in developed countries can't suffer in different ways because there are starving children in Africa.

People have killed themselves for much less than Hannah did, as well as much more than Hannah did. It's all relative, and I'm not sure why that's such a difficult concept for people to grasp. People kill themselves all the time, and a lot of people experience severe depression for seemingly no reason (let alone being raped). I would think people on these boards would understand that as well as anyone

Throughout the whole series I was wondering if Hannah was chubby or not, anyone else on the same boat?

thicc*

fatass

I think the problem people have is they don't buy it. They don't feel like the show realistically portrays suicide or depression. Of course it is the writers fault, rather than Hannahs, but if you don't feel you are watching someone who is suicidal/depressed then the character is not likeable.

It was just the clothes she wore and her unflattering hair style.

When she cut her hair short she became HOT as FUCK.

Are you me?