At what point and why do you go:

at what point and why do you go:

"lets remove our best feature, that wich millions of people love and is very useful"

?

Other urls found in this thread:

moviechat.org/
moviechat.org/tt0072725/Boss-Nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when spergs like you shitposted it into oblivion

They're going to replace it soon hopefully.

>our best feature
But the page featuring an entire actor/director's filmography are still there, user
It's almost what you'd expect from an Internet Movie DataBase

I don't get it. The Trivia feature is still there.

>be me
>watch old movie
>wonder what the IMDB forum has to say about it
>go there
>oh yeah.. it's gone.

I learned so many things from their forums, how actors didn't like things and how they managed to change stuff.
that the original story was very different before person was brought in or because of shooting restrictions.
how they made a semi sequel that nobody remembers because.. old movie.

Sigh, I miss that place. was pretty good unless you ventured into their forums of places like Game of Thrones/Walking dead cuz so many spammers. (bane like stuff)

when amazon buys you and commands you to remove it for political reasons

>oy vey, the goyim are waking up to how shitty our movies and shows are, many shekels will be lost!
>SHUT IT DOWN

the old movies had good boards or small films but its when capeshit came to life it just turned into a war zone .... they should of just had a way to disable comments like youtube for those movies

Trump won and people were speaking about the truth instead of following the liberal agenda from the last years since Obama second term oy vey

You should have been around for Passion of the Christ

use this moviechat.org/

I literally just now wanted to read some comments on a supernatural actress only to remember IMDb are fucking dicks.

>moviechat.org/
Is there an archive of old IMDb shit? That site has only new comments.

Yes, let's blame it on le stupid capeshit.

That's the archive too, faggot

moviechat.org/tt0072725/Boss-Nigger

It's the truth. Capeshit movies are the least discussion worthy cinema and have obnoxious fanbases. They are nothing other than eye-candy and something to poke fun at.

ive checked the imdb since the 90s and it would be a good source for, if you like this movie check out .. or just talk about deeper meaning of films

and yes the marvel vs DC fanboys turned that site into a mess and it spread to other boards like nolan stuff ect .... so yes i can blame capeshit because is the fucking truth

Fucking drumpf always ruining everything

When the big production companies pay you billions to do it.

Looks pretty good