This nigga so fat they'll have to film it in widescreen

this nigga so fat they'll have to film it in widescreen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBHxQIKpRmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IMAX 3D

he is also a cuck, if you remember the early episodes of daredevil.

Source: my """""""""""sources"""""""""""""

He's so fat they'll have to film from a helicopter to get him into the shot.

They'll have to fuck with the show to have him in, unless Spider-man visits him in prison or it takes place in the future but then we miss his return!

I don't remember, how is he a cuck? I remember him being an autistic fuck when trying to hook up with Vanessa but I don't remember him getting cucked. Although who even knows what that word means anymore.

It all just seems forced to me. There's no way they can naturally push Kingpin into the plot, without some bullshit like the prison blowing up.

I don't like D'onofrio's Kingpin, but I'll except this if it means we get the notecard scene from Ultimate.

*accept

I think what we saw was more of a "Kingpin Begins". I think after jail he'll go full Kingpin.

I imagine IF he's in it'll be a cameo.

Kill yourself.

That was my impression too, he didn't even call himself Kingpin until the end of his S2 arc.

God shut the fuck up

Haha, i'm pretty sure peter used this line once in the ultimate series

when he was flirting with her (I think before the death of one of the russian brothers) she openly says that she fucked a married royalty member of one european country in order for this him to buy her paintings... after he tapped her of course.

then Fisk says a clever comment about how a woman that does that is a cheap hoe or something like that but still he falls in love with her, thus making him a cuck.

You completely misinterpreted that scene. She was testing him stating she expected him to buy every painting to free her up in order to go out. She never said she actually did it. Good lord you jumped to conclusions.

You really have no idea what the word means, do you, memester?

I wonder what it's like inside the mind of a person like this. Is he a paranoid white pride redpill beta who lashes out at anything that could even be remotely perceived as cuckoldry? Or is he just a memester? We may never know. All we know is that he shits up threads.

Are you serious?
He's the best.

God, you sound triggered.

that would make a good Deadpool joke.

>You're so fat this scene is going to be letterboxed when it hits TV.

I was underwhelmed by him as well.
Then season 2 happened and now I am fully on board with D'onofrio Kingpin.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBHxQIKpRmU

Yeah, because Wilson Fisk has Never Ever ran his criminal empire from behind bars. What are you, super dumb?

He's so fat, that when they say cut marshmallow fluff comes out.

Here's a thought, maybe Spider-Man never interacts with him. Maybe he just shows up in a cameo role when Vulture, or whoever the villain is, winds up in prison at the end.

He can be the Rhino in the Spider-Man films and Kingpin in the Daredevil show

And what exactly is he going to do besides be some useless mid-level boss? Isn't Kingpin smart enough to mess with people way out of his league? Especially someone with direct connections to someone on the Avengers.

Honestly, it's about time. Kingpin is one of Spiderman's best villians.

>Honestly, it's about time. Kingpin is one of Spiderman's best villians.

Here's a far-out idea

What if there's a S3 and Kingpin gets out due to his connections?

Or the King Pin finished serving his time/payed his way out like he currently plans to do. In the MCU I feel like its normal to have stuff happen to characters between movies and off screen.

But they've already confirmed Keaton