All of you idiots getting hyped for Twin Peaks clearly haven't seen all of Lynch's work...

All of you idiots getting hyped for Twin Peaks clearly haven't seen all of Lynch's work. His talent evaporated sometime in the 2000's, it's going to be shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3zi9OI5gUs
youtube.com/watch?v=caWXt9lCVrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're trying to tell me that Inland Empire wasn't one of his best movies I don't think we're gonna agree, user.

You're not impressing anyone by pretending to like shit.

And you're not impressing anybody by calling a great movie shit, just because it was filmed on a cheap camera.

this 2bh. it's actually a great pleb filter

This scene made me very uncomfortable. The close-ups in this movie are ridiculous.

I turned this movie off half way through and deleted it. Permanently. Twin Peaks was fucking boring and Lynch is a faggot

wtf I hate polish "people" now

And then what happened? Did she stab him?

Nah, she carries it around for a while and the guy doesn't show up again for a while.

What movie is this? It looks bad but in an interesting way.

If you can't figure that out based on this thread, I don't think lynch is for you.

Ouch this looks afwul.

Someone post the hallway webm

It is. Liking Lynch is a meme, dude.

That movie blew chunks. When I saw it I thought my friends pranked me and switched out the dvd for some shitty home video they got from youtube.

But I don't read threads I just look at the pictures.

Hopefully your mother smothers tonight

Inland Empire.

I like it. Of course, it's incomplete without sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=L3zi9OI5gUs

Goes to show that the only difference between some clown ass youtubers making their own scary movies and the best of the best can be a good director of photography and a proper camera.

Here's your reply.

Well, IE did start out as some scattered ideas Lynch shot in his back yard that he thought he would use in a short film and post on his website. OP's webm is from that stage, so its particularly rough.

Then I'm not gonna tell you since you won't read it anyway ;)

Am I retarded for finding Laura Dern extremely sexy in IE? She wasn't in anything else.

Inland Empire is his magnum opus you dumb idiot

yes we will smother the night

youtube.com/watch?v=caWXt9lCVrc

wrong

The Big Dream was better.