Zootopia

You've all bought your art books, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXCYCBWYtls
mega.nz/#!e9hzzIDQ!_Ilxkgkns2PzNNxclDtvKpKisyCViEykD5hLaGmTelg
youtube.com/watch?v=PrqhpMd9GwI
youtube.com/watch?v=jHSKgw879wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it's been delayed again though.

>Zootopia book surrounded by lotion and toilet rolls
Looks like someone's in for a good night's fapping.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXCYCBWYtls

They should have kept this version.

Way too long and the flow is all over the place.

Why would I when I can just look at scans?

anyone have some of the concept art for nick's apartment?

I got both concept art and your back, bro

Hahahaha That scene is so much funnier now that I know he was a man pretending to be a boy. His eyes aren't conveying the downtrodden disappointment of a boy denied an ice cream on his birthday, but the screams of a man being subjected to such humiliation from a lifetime of regret and terrible decisions.

10/10

and Nick's place in the later part of the movie

artbook?

mega.nz/#!e9hzzIDQ!_Ilxkgkns2PzNNxclDtvKpKisyCViEykD5hLaGmTelg

>Nick adding more and more afflictions as he goes along

I never get tired of this trope

aw sweet, thanks
I think there was something else too, like his bedroom, filled with ceiling leaks, broken pipes, with Nick standing dejected in the back somewhere, I think.
All of the movie's concept art is pretty amazing though

Judy's really tiny.

>still hasn't moved in over five minutes

What kind of gif magic is this?

>that pose right before the gif ends wit hher back arched

>that tail wiggle

muh heart

>all this time and effort put into the scene
>production phase: nah, slash it
I cannot imagine what animators feel in moments like these.

>tfw you are falling in love with a bune

>foxes are red because they were made by the devil!

Why were all the smart and rational characters removed?

B L U R A Y
M E G A
W H E R E ? ? ?

Just another day in the office.

>he thinks he's an elephant
>its a struggle
>Finnick's face through the whole thing
fucking amazing

>that whole orphan bit
interspecies kids deconfirmed

Who's your favorite deleted character? (pic related)

Whelp. If I am going to avoid spoilers for the bluray deleted scene I think I ma going to have to stop coming to these threads for now

See you in a few weeks, /zoo/

Just watched it for the first time.
I really liked it for the characters and banter, but the story didn't feel very inspired and the action scenes were just plain dull.

The whole thing just felt like an introduction to the characters to be followed by more exciting sequels or a series.

>/zoo/
REEEEEEEEE

>"is my husband is being a little bitch again?" face

>implying there will be a /zoo/ in a few weeks

It's over.

Nah. This sucked. It was trying WAY too hard with the FEEL SORRY for free ice cream scam. Plus Judy begging the boss to give out ice cream for FREE? Bitch you crazy? That would make her more unlikable than she already is.

Also WTF was up with Nick's shoulder? The fur was clipping through the shirt.

SOON

seconding

this

for a cop movie its really not, uh, a thriller

a sequel could maybe raise the stakes and action, but since this was basically Animal Racists: The Animation people are gonna want more social themes in it that could hold it back

>Also WTF was up with Nick's shoulder? The fur was clipping through the shirt.
A lot of the work-in-progress stuff has clipping everywhere. I assume it's something they fix at the very last step when they know nothing else is going to change.

>Judy
>Unlikable

Was 6/10 until that.

What stakes? You mean shipping shit? That's all the stupid fanbase cares about. If not that, then whatever new "political" angle the Zootopia series should tackle. They may as well invent a parody of what's happening now to Canada's Prime Minister.

Have Lionheart accidentally elbow a twat and it leads to problems.

Just because you can masturbate to her doesn't mean she's a good character.

You're trying way too hard.

whoa guys, calm down a little

Is there a commentary for the whole movie on the bluray?

YES! Please!!

tbqh if i don't get to see full fox on rabbit penetration in Zoo 2 i'm boycotting it.

filename.png

The one in the bottom left

>when you try

>forced to wear a shock collar your entire life
>forced to choose from the worst possible housing
>forced to use toothpaste that erodes your teeth
>forced to use a spray that blots out any kind of pheromone
Just thinking about the original concept makes me depressed.

Spies puppies approve it For the Emperor! and fuck the inquisition

Space*
FUCKING swiftkey

>tfw Byron created this concept
>tfw Byron wanted it to be morally gray
>tfw Byron shoved in a bunch of shock collar jokes
>tfw Byron expected audiences to fall in love with the city

>erodes your teeth
Jesus, I never thought of that. I just thought it meant it would shine your teeth, not grind them down.

As depressing as the first draft was, I want to see it more than ever now that we have some of the deleted scenes.

And also to hear Bateman talk some more. Nick's voice is 10/10

>musk mask
>Nick spraying his balls
That is wildely inappropriate holy shit

Even if we can't beat the yellow tide world wide.

What say you to us bridging the 3.3 million and beating it domestically?

>tfw Byron wanted it to be morally gray
Yes, and let's do that by hitting the audience over the head with how horribly oppressed this one specific group is by this other specific group!

This shows how even the best creative minds need someone to rein them in every now and then.

then just imagine SJW outcry if they saw original version of the jumpo pop stunt
>wait, so the point of the joke is laughing about pretend mental illnesses? I find it very problematic, if Finnick believes he's an elephant, he should be considered elephant, this is an example of discrimination mayonnaisegenderkin suffer from every day

yesss
and its fucking excellent

You just got hustled

Bringing Rich Moore to help with the movie was probably the best thing they could've done.

nah it was Pixar
they slapped the writer's shit and told them that absolutely no one would want to save the city

>children's movie without a happy ending

Unthinkable.

>Muh bogeyman

>somebody brings SJWs into a discussion unprompted

Last week (Friday-to-Thursday) it made $4,066,449. This week, it was only down to $3,686,089, with -9.4% being its smallest drop to-date. Add on $1.7M to $2.0M for this weekend and it's basically a million and a half away with weeks left to go.

>Also WTF was up with Nick's shoulder? The fur was clipping through the shirt.
The decision to cut it was probably made before it got to the polishing-up phase.

Thank God there were people around to tell them how fucking dumb that was

>dont examine things in a way that makes me uncomfortable

fresh reaction image

youtube.com/watch?v=PrqhpMd9GwI

I wish they kept this scene, along with all the other interspecies accusations

well, at least we had a chance to czech it out.

>He's not your boyfriend, right?
>OUT

One hell of a deal though

Blowing the peanuts on the ice cream

>fneh!

Also, the acting and Judy suckering was a little too thick

S-so theres hope?

It has already surpassed everyone's wildest expectations and left a lasting impact. I get it, billion is a nice round number, I'd like for it to happen as much as the next guy, but in the grand scheme of things it's not as important.

That sad little toot though

Man, Zootopia could have been a real train wreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHSKgw879wg

>I was worried
>Rightly so

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

At this point I'd say passing $336,045,770 isn't a matter of if but when. When Minions was in its 11th week it only made $1,219,470. Zootopia's making three times as much at the same point and it will continue to stick around in a (smaller) set of theaters even through the actual Blu-ray sales date.

Not aiming for a billion, just 336.1

I don't suppose some lovely user could put the blu ray on mega or something?

I'd torrent but I'm on campus internet and I've already got two strikes.

Byron kinda makes the :3 face.

I'm glad they deleted this scene. If only because it hurts the shipper's argument. Now all we need is a healthy anal rape known as introduce Token Female Fox and Token Male Bunny love interests to further destroy shippers. You know a Matt/Sora scenario all over again.

Oh yes and thank god Sora's voice actress died. That's something that you all should be masturbating to. No arguments, just fap to her death.

$3,345,242 left to go. Its week-to-week drops over the past three months have been 9% to 40%. Let's assume it does worse and drops 50% every week from here on out (with its demonstrated longevity, it probably won't). Even that would give it a further $3.6 million, and it's met the goal.

Have you tried a VPN? They don't cost that much.

and do you mean a bluray rip or something encoded from a bluray?

So they deleted the scene because PATRIARCHY!!!

What a bunch of manginas. Do any of these fucktards realize that fathers in reality held no real power over their families back then? A father was just a fancy word for saying Work Horse or Slave. He rarely ever even got to see his family.

Anyone else sick of Disney's anti-male agenda? Even a "witty" character like Nick needed a twat to prove he's a Good Fox.

Post Zootopia characters that are canon gay.

they deleted the scene because her dad didnt have any power over her and having her boss be the one to make her give up her badge made much more sense

A rip would be fine. Fuck I'd settle for 720.

I've tried free VPNs before and still been caught.

Money's tight or else I'd just go out and see it in the theater.

Did you listen to the clip? He said that Judy's father did have influence and a say over Judy's life. That's why they removed it.

Leave it to Disney to constantly fuck up. Come to think of it has there ever been a Disney father that has had respectful authority without being killed off and no Silver does not count as he's a "father figure" but not blood related. The rest of the time fathers are portrayed as abusive like King Triton or buffoons like Jane's father or Sultan from Aladdin.

I interpreted it the scene didn't really fit Stu's character and doesn't tie up with their telephone conversation early in the movie where they are actually relieved about Carrots being a meter maid.

This thread is getting pretty comfy

I can start throwing around some insults to make it less comfy if you like