Question:

Question:

If I was to storytime a comic based on a video game, should I do it in Sup Forums or do it in Sup Forums?

I'm not trying to joke around, I would like an answer to this.

Sup Forums never struck me as being very friendly to storytimes in general.

There's also WhyNotBoth.jpg

Sup Forums. The source material doesn't matter, only the material itself. Comics based on video games go in Sup Forums. Video games based on comics go in Sup Forums.

Sup Forums because we're cooler.

Ask yourself: Is it a comic or is it a video game?

Depends on if it's good or not. If it's good, post on Sup Forums, if bad on Sup Forums.

This board is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums so you're wrong clearly

Depends on how much people here like the game.

A comic based on an AAA title will most likely be ignored.

I choose to fucking ignore the Sup Forums elements that our faggot fucking mods have allowed.

Not necessarily. People liked the New Vegas comic back when. I've seen people say they want a Dark Souls comic.

Some folks posted the Street Fighter V comics here, so that pretty much says you're good to go.

DO IT HERE.

Something gives me the impression the folks at Sup Forums aren't very good at reading.

I'm doing the exact same thing you are doing about a video game comic
I'd say post it here, and then occasionally when Sup Forums has a LOL thread or something like that then you could possibly post something you have made in one of those threads
What's your comic about?

>Am I allowed to post a comic on the comics board?

I'm bored so post it here. Plus it'll stay up longer

Wait fuck never mind
I thought you said you are making a comic based on a video game. Ignore this post I'm stupid

Sup Forums because Sup Forums mods are basement dwelling perma-virgin brony nazis who enforce the rules to a t because it is the only amount of power that they will ever have

>Sup Forums mods
Also, this thread clearly died some time ago with op having gotten his answer.

my post is only 5 minutes after the most recent and 8 minutes after the one before that ya dick

And somehow you think that means that anything is happening in this thread. Stop getting offended, thread is dead and OP is not here.

Fuck OP. Let's post Vidya comics. Anyone have any?

I just read the OP and posted my opinion

Welcome to the internet

>I just read the OP and posted my opinion
And you decided to get offended, in spite of the thread being dead. What's your point?

>OP here

I'm just surprised this thread is still up and running.

I am, too. Snowflakes just want to tell you things without regard to what's already been said, I guess.

Hey, well...it's totally cool if you want to storytime something.

Only two videya comics I've been wanting to storytime for a while were the short lived Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank comics.

If anyone has anymore ideas I'm willing to take some requests.

The doom comic is storytimed every fucking time someone mentions doom on Sup Forums.

As it should be.

In fact, i'm trying to resist the temptation to do that now.

If it's suitably vidya, most of Sup Forums will welcome it with open arms.

I don't even know what exists. I have some Witcher comics, though.

inFamous

It's true. I sometimes force conversations into Sup Forums terms just to post it here. I go on v, tv, ic, and co and co is the best of the four. People on co will actually respond in your threads, other threads seem to just die or have people call you faggots for one reason or another. Moreso than usual for Sup Forums standards.

Even the company war and Steven Universe shitpost threads aren't as bad as Sup Forums at its worse.