ITT: subtle sopranos details

ITT: subtle sopranos details

during my seventh time watching the show I noticed something. in one episode you can see furio and tony making their food at the same time. tony microwaved his wifes ziti while furio basically made pasta from scratch. this was at a time where furio and carmella had sexual tensions and the scene was supposed to show how different they were, furio being a classic italian and all

what are some new things you noticed after multiple times rewatching?

I noticed that it's time for a new show

how did it take you seven viewings to see that? are you ok? is your brain ok?

sorry mr patrician. you probably noticed that tony is not actually chrissies uncle before finishing two times too amirite? w

why did so many hot women throw themselves at mr. gabagool? I don't get it

you may not like it but this was the peak male physique in the early 2000s, it's only recently that men have been expected to have muscle definition and good hair

That scene was hardly subtle at all OP I think you might have Down's Syndrome or something if you didn't pick up on the juxtaposition of how Furio treated his meals as almost a spiritual endeavor whereas Tony was just microwaving leftovers like a fucking pig

until the third time watching I actually thought he was tonys uncle

He is

you need to rewatch sopranos

>it's a Tony is Junior's illegitimate child who was passed off as Anthony sr.'s kid and Anthony sr. suspects it all along which is why he shows preferential treatment to Janice whereas Junior played catch with young Tony but then he grew up to be the boss Junior could not be and he and Livia resent Tony for the betrayal he represents episode

Imposing presence. Don't listen to this faggot men nowadays are expected to be cucks

Dat timestamp

Vito's piss fetish

fuck off virgin
the one word you are looking for is "confidence"

i think it's hinted at multiple times. at one point livia gets all upset when someone asks if she ever had a fling with uncle junior. it's one of those little details that expand on the world within the show.
just like that old italian ambassador, russ fegoli, a friend of carmellas mom who is implied to be paulies real dad. paulies mom says that a GI named russ fucked her back in the 40s. that's one of those crazy interesting details that make the show so great...

>Mods deleting soprano threads

Watch it, moddy!

i was just memeing but that Russ detail is interesting. I think it's more likely Livia just wants to control Junior like the other Soprano men

>in one episode you can see furio and tony making their food at the same time. tony microwaved his wifes ziti while furio basically made pasta from scratch. this was at a time where furio and carmella had sexual tensions and the scene was supposed to show how different they were, furio being a classic italian and all

This was pretty upfront and intended to be noticed on your first viewing

>I watched seven times
Announcing this is kinda stupid.
>It took me this long to see shit most saw first run
Nigger, it's like you want people to think your retarded. Using a good show like the Sopranos to show how cool you are is stupid.

except that russ was a sailor during ww2, whereas paulies dad was a Soldier.