Ethnically english people have not ruled england since the romans conquered the them

>ethnically english people have not ruled england since the romans conquered the them

Other urls found in this thread:

anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and ethically roman people have not ruled roman empire since the romans are diversed and multiracial

Nah Germans ruled the Roman Empire, just like Germans (North Italians) rule Italy.

ethnically english people ruled over the island from roughly the 5th century AD to the mid 12th century, with a few danish viking kings in the north in the 9th century

>anglo saxons
fuck off

>imahine being British

the term "english" and the english ethnic identity directly derives from the anglo-saxons
are you talking about the native britons?

No, the Tudor were Welsh

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Forgetting someone?

>he's not of norman stock
lmao

my continental brother :)

At least you rule Kangaroo island

people can go by many names, german people can be deutsch, allemands, etc. but it all refers to one people
when i say english people i mean the native inhabitants, that's just the name they're given in the contemporary era

simply adore cromwell but he proves that commoners have no right in ruling
i love the queen and her family but eventually they need to be replaced with an aristocratic family of english stock

true native Britons built Stonehenge and were supplanted by migrating celtic tribes
dna has proven the nearest 'native' Britons are the bask? bascue? fucken can't spell it
those guys between spain and france

>be british
>get frenched

Basque

You probably have no idea just how big the English language is. The chart doesn't mean what you think it does.

thanks, bet I forget again before ever needing to mention them again though

I want to visit Kangaroo Island one day.

don't go in winter
balls/off

>anglo brainlet
>muh big language

try again fucking chav

Well since you even add molecule names to your dictionnaries to try and reduce the share of French words in your language...

the French in English is like curtains in a gay guys house, just there to make things look frilly and sophisticated

woah i didnt realise 30% of our vocab comes from latin. Doesn't that mostly come through french influence anyway?
nah it really does matter. There's a thing called "anglish" anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf which is english without any french influence, and you can understand most of it but french words are much more convenient

Ethnically Persian people have not ruled Iran since the Seljuks conquered them

French Spanish Italian and just plain latin, since they taught it in posh English schools for centuries