youtube.com/watch?v=650tIyLXjbk
youtube.com/watch?v=jBdtah912-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzmz8mtGVRg
youtube.com/watch?v=X4SwEMiEXZs
youtube.com/watch?v=gC842qnoRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=BG0I-ctYX7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XeRYuMEM_4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINALLY! THE MCDUCK LUCKY DIME IS FINALLY MINE!

A horse is a hearse, of course of course.

Hey, don't look at me.

haha nice one OP good jo-
>hollywoodreporter.com/news/alan-young-dead-mister-ed-816846
NOOOOOO

Mickey's Christmas Carol

GOAT retelling of A Christmas Carol.

>No Sticky

Why is our Mod so shit?

Oh gods among us, lend your awesome power and turn this decayed thread into a Sticky!

Aw fuck, no

Alan Young will always be Scrooge McDuck to me. I can't read the character and not hear his voice.

This is why I wasn't mad that they recast the new DuckTales series. I love the old voice cast dearly, but it's been thirty years now. Most of them are either dead or retired.

>he'll never get to see the Ducktales reboot
Was it meant to be this way?

RIP

What is is?! Mourning for ANTS?!

>96

Dayum.

Sorry.

>96

That's not to bad at this point I'm sure Stan is running out of new young souls to take.

why the hell is daisy hot
when was daisy this hot

Is anyone else just incapable of reading Donald with the voice he has in the cartoons? There's something about it that really throws off the pacing of my brain and I can't deal with it. I can't imagine how else he'd sound, though.

Anselmo's Donald is kinda doable. He's at least more coherent then Nash.

HE MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS

Four more years, and he woulda matched Scrooge.
Might not have been dying at 100 after a life of adventure, but he sure as hell had a good run.

I can sorta read the swedish cartoon Donald in his voice in the comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=650tIyLXjbk

1:05 if you want to hear his voice.

This interview was all I could find. All the other youtube clips I found are old clips from back when he didn't have a dedicated VA.

To kill Stan Lee is to kill Death itself.

Image of Smug Blue Titan as the screen fades to black

I wonder how Scottish they'll have make his new voice. Rosa's view is that he probably has an American accent since he moved to there at 13, but it's not like he has a final say for the character at all.

I still hope Glomgold will get an Afrikaner accent, since at least some people would recognize it in this post-Sharlto Copley world, but I don't think it'll happen.

This is amazing

It's a classic voice, but come on, why would you fuck up Donald's voice in your own head? He's the everyman and should sound like one.

Not again

It's always fun to look up which other roles iconic VAs in your own language have done.

Mickey Mouse in Sweden?

Sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jBdtah912-A

He also voiced Darkwing Duck:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzmz8mtGVRg

And about 250 other roles.

No no no, Goofy was the everyman, Donald is the guy who doesn't take shit from anyone, for any reason. The kinda guy that wouldn't take a bosses shit and risk/guarantee getting fired by punching his lights out for being a bastard. The wont be stepped on kinda guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4SwEMiEXZs

Goofy is a filthy dim-witted bum. Donald is the everyman, though his vices are more out in the open.

That's why they always renamed Donald to a very common name in different languages, to show that he's basically any guy on the street. Goofy is named fucking Goofy, he's a joke.

Well this is just ducked up

>2016 is gonna be better!

96 years...
Man, kudos for living this long and thanks for a great Scrooge McDuck vocal performance (and other roles) thru the years.

>swedish minnie
MY DICK

I'm glad we got to hear him voice scrooge one last time in the duck tails remastered game on steam.

Looks like he made his last vocal for Scrooge for the new Mickey Mouse shorts.

>I still hope Glomgold will get an Afrikaner accent

What does that even sound like?

I'm somewhat embarrassed to say this news has me pretty emotional.

I thought he provided his Scrooge voice for that one Mickey Mouse short sometime after that. Unless the remastered Ducktales game came after the short?

he must have left a fortune to his heirs

Yes, Scrooge has popped up in the Mickey shorts

Surprised he apparently hasn't appeared on Mickey Mouse ClubHouse. And isn't Ducktales Remastered on every platform?

Back when she had some character.

But, he's supposed to be immortal.

It's hard. Like Donald was meant to represent men's vices (violence, egoism, anger) Daisy was meant to represent women's vices (vanity, jealousy, emotional outbursts), but the women's right's movement has made the latter very taboo in an attempt to reach equality.

>he voiced Scrooge in Duck Tales Remastered
>he did it when he barely could stay awake for a few hours
>nobody gave a fuck about that game

Even gods must rest, dear boy.

Is 2016 the death of everyone?

>Bowie Dead
>Prince Dead
>Now Alan

Who's next on death row?

Hopefully me.

>D-Don't worry about m-me, *cough*, I've many more comics to read. Though it's b-been getting a little hard to breathe lately...

At least in the new mickey shorts she and donald still bitch at each other all the time.

Yeah they pretty much nailed everything, nothing those shorts do stand out as being wrong.

>Dies before New Ducktales came out

Not like we didn't see it coming. Who will they get to voice Scrooge now?

the 80s cast were recast with new guys from the start, since shit like this would eventually happen

Sticky when

N O

so what's the over/under for June Foray ?

The richest man in the cemetary! Ha-hahaha!

I never realized how much I love the soundtrack in these things

all the money in the world and he couldnt pay off death

who are we to challenge the angle of death?

Who's going to cameo in all the marvel movies if he ever shuffles off to that bingo club in the sky?

Not sure. I just got it on steam when it came out.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

>tfw I kept meaning to get that game but never did

you could still get it, user

Not gonna lie, that entire scene scared the shit out of me when I was little.

His first role as Scrooge McDuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=gC842qnoRpA

AND his first animation role
youtube.com/watch?v=BG0I-ctYX7Y

fuck off pingu

If that's written on his tombstone...

I'm not sure I'll be able to accept anyone else as Scrooge

Really mods? No sticky yet?

what about his final stuff?

I don't know if I'll be able to accept an american accent, either.

Something about Scrooge has always been his accent.

>bought the game 3 times on PS3, 360, and Wii U.

Shame my PC is a literal toaster or it would be 4 times.

look they've been planning this ever since alan young turned old. which was ages ago. they'll audition replacements and they'll get someone that sounds just like him. cripes, they would never remove his accent.

its going to be bad its best this way

youtube.com/watch?v=XeRYuMEM_4k

Normies have been lamenting the passing of Prince and Bowie, while us true nerds are reeling from the loss of Darwyn Cooke and Alan Young.

We knew he was never going to voice Scrooge this time around, but it would have been nice for him to have lived long enough to make a cameo appearance in the first episode, kind of like a passing of the torch thing.

Jim Cummings?

>nobody gave a fuck about that game
As a "gamer" It didn't deserve a fuck to be given. It was a remake of a game that didn't need a remake, and quite honestly they ruined the game by tweaking it so much.

But I was impressed they got so much of the original cast, and everyone put in a decent performance, especially Young, considering how old he was at the time.

F

Wait really?
I have some bit of respect for that.

>Wikipedia page
>"Alan Young was..."

Donald pretty much embodies both sets of vices anyway.

FOOKIN PRAWNS

so tomorrow is going to be a ducktales marathon on disney out of respect, right?

RIGHT?

Disney Channel aired Aladdin the weekend Robin Williams died so something like that isn't unheard of but I doubt they'd do it for DuckTales.

And everyone forgets Lemmy...

on sale HumbleStore

If they put it on their website and app after the reboot was announced, they can marathon it now. They can do it on Disney XD so their garbage live-action shows stay on the schedule too.

Castle of Illusion didn't need a remake either, but that was one of the best remakes ever made. And I didn't think they ruined it, though they might've made it a bit too easy.

Castle of Illusion basically got both a remake and a spiritual sequel and both were good. Although Epic Mickey 2 3DS was rather short.

Well, we ain't talkin' about Castle of Illusion now, are we?