DNC has blown the RNC out of the water, and it's only day 2. What now, Trumplets?

DNC has blown the RNC out of the water, and it's only day 2. What now, Trumplets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2900eUTDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=xHqITGYj0_I
files.catbox.moe/6bsx9j.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only one who got blown in all this was Bill. Another job Hillary couldn't get done.

easily the worst fucking convention ever. have fun getting the stinky nigger vote and nothing else faggots.

The only thing blown out of the water by the DNC these past two days has been my sides.

What next Democuck?

Was there any difference from yesterday? Or was it just more people saying "my life sucks, fuck trump".

Op should literally be banned for saying the dumbest fucking thing pol has ever seen

Were we watching the same convention? Parading illegals, mothers of dead criminals, and having the Bernvictims revolt isn't what I would call a successful convention.

I will admit Bill gave a good but a little to long of a speech. Obama will probably give a good one as well. But most people don't tune in for the first 3 days of the convention. It will all hang on how well Hillary is received on day 4.

If she gives a good speech she'll get a bump, but if she manages to be like she usually is, well, she's fucked and the last 3 days are null because that's all everyone will talk about.

Different audience. One got young impressionable people the other has old and experienced people.

fpbp

I'm getting the same feeling after I watched the DNC four years ago. We got this senpai.

>DNC protested by democrat voters
>all those walkouts
>trump surging in polls
Keeping shilling away though.

she'll be boo'd throught the whole speech unless the DNC remove people

Stop falling for low level bait fags.

chek

Heres a (you)

W E W
E
W

Your candidate didn't even show up

i just got off work, was today as hilariously terrible as yesterday?

Ppffffttttt

trump = bad
Hillary = woman

/convention

>celebrities
>illegal aliens
>dindu parents
>a literal retard

What a shitshow this has all been.

e...emails...?

Kys and that is an argument, Debbie.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

THIS IS MY FIGHT-SONG

Kek'd

>DWS gets roasted in wikileak reveal
>Berniebros revolt
>Trump roasts shillary on twitter

AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW

TAKE BACK MY LIFE-SONG

it was more positive.

cringe

really makes you think......

Not even CNN can spin this disastrous shitshow into something positive. It's a colossal fucking clusterfuck and yeah, you're right, it's only day 2. Days 3 and 4 promise to be even worse.
I would ask where you will be moving to when Trump is elected, which you know will be happening, but I won't bother because ...

>1 post by this ID

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=u2900eUTDWA

Bill makes the difference, desu - if people think, they are getting them as a double-team? - Trump & MookPlastikana BTF right O, you can hardly claim either of those two are charismatic AND sympathetic.

Apart from that, muh wimmin, etc. as per. Interestingly, where it really does all go to fuck, big time, is the second H appears - and I doubt she will ever doing so so abrubtly, ever again as in that video link. Trump may be an unpleasant boor, but the H persona is totally unsettling - best they could do would be hide her uner the stage till the last 5 minutes or so, maybe what is happening anyway.

this

I knew Democrats were self-hating faggots, but holy shit, I didn't realize the party has gotten this bad.

She couldn't even show her face today.

It has been a slow happening, but it is happening nonetheless.

Kek will reveal himself this week.
Tomorrow is the beginning. Let it be known.

I am indifferent to all of this but it is plan to see Trump will win. It'll be a lot of fun to watch.

>Convention attendees getting signs confiscated
>Mass booing
>People getting kicked out
>Delegate kicked out for assault
>Protesters climbing fences, cladding with police
>DNC staff currently held hostage in their tent

Wow, sounds like its so much better than the RNC.

If I've forgotten something, someone correct me.

What's really hilarious about it is that, due to this nightmarish convention, not only are they failing to convert Trump voters or win over undecided voters, they're actually hemorrhaging their own voters.

Goddamn, what a trainwreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHqITGYj0_I

such unity

Roll call concession that Bernie proudly touted was changed to ballots sent to the hotel rooms of delegates. Signs were confiscated after the vote.

It's basically the shit that people predicted would happen to the RNC with the anti-Trump people. It'd be comical, if it wasn't so pathetic.

>fell for the shitpasta

I'd maybe question NC, IN, and AZ. Otherwise, solid.

Holy fucking shit

I for one look forward to the next day of black, brown, disabled, mentally ill, female people to spout nonsense into cameras in broken English or outright in Spanish. Though they cut a bit back on the latter today, maybe someone told them that they'd need subtitles otherwise.
It's a formidable freakshow what the dems managed to organize there.

>1 post by this ID
The DNC is a fucking abortion so far check this out. files.catbox.moe/6bsx9j.mp4
>1 post by this ID
The DNC is a fucking abortion so far check this out. files.catbox.moe/6bsx9j.mp4
>1 post by this ID

Fuckin zing user,
Should've got some digits to seal the deal