Korea and Japan start fighting in your thread

>Korea and Japan start fighting in your thread

They don't start fighting unless you make a thread with a nationalistic title, because they(especially Japanese) aren't interested in "general topics" and hence don't come.

i know that's your plan

there are two types of japanese posters

>nice
>good english
>posts nice things like anime, nature, cats, food, encouragement
this is an english teacher or an expat

>mean
>broken english
>posts mean things like "gook", "chink", nationalism, east asian domination dreams
this is an ethnic japanese

What did your parents think of you when you came back from Japan as an English teacher and never got a gf?

Where?

there are two types of japanese posters

>good english
>boring posts

and

>broken english
>hilarious posts

Let's do it again guys

>the flag is literally a reddit meme

>already have family with 5 children

lmoa

>American, Sudanese, Korean or Singaporean flag appears in your thread

Worst fucking posters on this board.

Peace

It's cute! :D

I knew SK grills wanna show their pany to Jap lol

Sk grills even wanna show their gentle to jap lol

Cant 扇動 without 捏造 typical jap :^)

You goverment are even censorring what happen in SK?
One of these Korean usual days

>Japanese claming censorring and bluring

keep faking shits please so the rest of world would know how pathetic and miserable you guys are

whats that? historical stuff or some sort of thing?
As you know if you are SK students or ex-students, South Korean historical stuffs were made depending on "Guess", like "jap is eval so this part of Korean history must be false".
then after historical evidence has found in China, only the part of South Korean history is a bit modified. and those things are often happening. so SK students tend not to select the History for entrance exam.

are you moron?
thats just a meme for enjoying on internet like this Sup Forums.
the pic is like "how to tell apart Korean from japanese." meme.

>Have no clue dafuq are you saying
but if you're that retarded to figure out what my thread is meaning let me tell ya, basically "some" Japs are faking, Photoshopping the picture to make Korean look ugly.
i've been seeing all this photoshop'd shits over the years and it's all over the internt

I hate Korea.

yo any actual Koreans in here? what's the name for when teenagers start acting all edgy and narcissistic? not 공주병 I can't remember

Especially north.

If it's just a meme i'm totally fine with it
But if you're native japanese not an english teacher you already know what's happening and purpose of faking pictures
:^(

중2병

>photoshop'd shits
You know what is internet, those shits could be everywhere over the world. the sharts are also in Sk. then still Jap is , Jap is , Jap is.
you are just a broken cd player.

yes!! thank you!

just a meme to tease Korean lol
or you want to see "what South Korea is like" pics like
hah?

If Zainichi return to their motherland There is no need to quarrel with this shit. Zainichi is a bridge connecting the discord between Korea and Japan. We need to get rid of their existence in order to clear up between Korea and Japan. Then we have nothing to do with each other.

Japs have been doing this for century and will never stop

But zainichi baka never come back to Korea. Because they know how they would be treated there. So simply, Japan need to expel them forcibly and Korea can take them and 'grind' them into their national energy. You know
We call it 상부상조

Zainichi here are mostly from Chechu island where South Korean army killed the locals during Korean War, and they escaped from it thus they fucking hate both South Korea and Japan and very supportive of North Korea.

They pretending to be Japanese right wing on the web, and keep shoposting on South Korea but never North Korea for this reason.

They are hired by US and Japanese government, and any other group who welcome the presence of North Korea in East Asia.

I like the ethnic japanese better

>Zainichi return to their motherland

please, but first SK need to appologize to them about what SK did to them. but still they dunno want go to shit hole they even know

(Burger)

The earlier you exterminate coackroach, the better it is. Japan had to shoot Zainichi one by one as a hostage whenever North Korea abducted one innocent civilians. But you didn't, and you are getting what you deserve as a result.

>South Korean army killed the locals during Korean War

No! they genocided befoe Korean war happened

They won't. They would just force them to get a job in factories and exploit them til they die out of overwork. As any other Korean do. But seriously, for peace of both countries, they need to get back.

You don't know though, NK was accepted them in several times, although SK have never done it.

Because the ruling class of Japan as subordinate to US, is also Koreans whose ancestors settle several hundreds years ago.

Abe is one of them too, his grand father was from Korean diaspora located in Yamaguchi Pref. North Korea itself was also established by their friends. North Korea while playing enemies of Japan, is actually a partner of the ruling class of Japan.

Unification church works as the medium between them and CIA is behind everything of it. They need East Asia to be kept divided under the rule of US empire to rip off the people in Japan and South Korea.

That’s why American proxy is also in tandem with Zainichi posters here.

seek help

I know those who voluntarily entered in North Korea are no more than just few. That's still Not enough. Starting with Zainichi repatriation, severance of every relationship would have to be followed. For peace.

Then you don't have to worry about Korea. Because they determined to be a 子分 of their Great assfucker China. You can feel satisfied instead watching Korea is collapsing as China's whore with a popcorn. But in the case of Japan, you have to wait for a long time though.

saved

1000 sex girls statues around his cunt and overseas, even on public transport

ok...