Thoughts on the film?

it's a great film with some layered social commentary
only reason why it's so hated here is because of its popularity

10/10 like most of Fincher's work

It's Reddit

my favorite movie growing up as a teen.
it still holds up

One of the most overrated redditor movies of all time
Literally only appeals to the edgy "fuck the system dude anarchy up in here lol le first rule le second rule" teens

redditkino

I really wish that people like you could learn to separate the views of the characters from the views of the author/director and from the views of the audience

I have never met a single person that loves this movie that is NOT your average retard aged ~18 to 23 or so
Same kind of person that loves Rick and Morty

I have my own theory about this film, I've watched it a lot and analyzed everything. The guy that Brad Pitt plays, Tyler, is actually the same guy, the main guy, like it was all in his head and he's talking to himself punching his own face and all haha it sounds crazy right. Tell me what you think?

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REALIZED THIS!!!
anyways have a gold kind stranger because you're so epic at movie analyzing :)

That doesn't even make sense, considering it's a gen x movie. The people who saw this when it was relevant are in their mid 30's.

Wow you did not read his post

Do you ever think that hand belongs to someone crouching behind Brad Pitt?

This. The movie is, among other things, a critique of personality cults and a critique of the glamorization of revolution. People who don't get this don't get the movie, period.
Lots of people mocked the scene on the subway where Tyler Durden talks shit about fashion models. "Is this what a man looks like?" People said "hurr durr... but Brad Pitt is a Hollywood sex symbol with a gym body." Well yeah, don't you think the people who made the movie realized this? One of the entire points of the Tyler Durden character is that he is a wish-fulfillment/narcissistic fantasy of the narrator. Of course he's played by a guy who looks like those same fashion models he criticizes. That's because the narrator, while loathing social standards of beauty, is still secretly a slave to them. One of the main themes of the movie is that slavery/apathy to society (the narrator) leads to rebellion and reaction (Tyler Durden), but rebellion/reaction is still a modified form of dependence on the thing it fights against, so to get real freedom one must go beyond the reaction and into something new (the end of the movie).

No because that's his right hand.

>itt: males under 25

Fight Club isn't kino.

It's schlock.

It would be that person's right hand too, there's a third person in the picture but all we see is that person's right hand holding a bar of soap

I'm not surprised you only talk to idiots when your only human contact is through Sup Forums and reddit

say what you want, I did not see the twist coming

yeah, you can shit on the one trick pony with your 20/20 hindsight