A) The Engineers were the first one to make eggs and the ones on LV426 were a biological weapon cache...

A) The Engineers were the first one to make eggs and the ones on LV426 were a biological weapon cache. The Engineers made the Xenomorphs so the Engineers are the engineers of their own destruction - muh pottery.

B) David was the first to make eggs and somehow, they found their way onboard the ancient ship on LV426. Humanity made David so humanity are the engineers of their own destruction – muh pottery.

Which one is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/05/19/neca-can-finally-talk-alien-covenant-figures-awesome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we aren't engineers senpai

It's B. David is going to use the colonists to eggmorph 2000+ eggs, somehow will get another juggernaught to fly to earth but either him or the protagonist of the next movie will get facehugged, die in the pilot chair and crash on lv246

Maybe the ones in Prometheus are the "aryans" of their race and these are the common plebes?

They're engineers. They're just not genetically altered for space flight.

Where's the Deacon? Is he all alone in that big planet?

You're a big planet

yes

:(

The neomorph was the best thing in Covenant. Makes me a little sad I'll never see it again

The birth process was pretty cool and reminded me of dead space, but the thing itself is just meh. Spider-ish fachuggers/Worm-like chestbusters/Xenomorphs are scarier than dogs/white xenomorphs with animal set of teeth

awww

You actually find xeno's scary? I would admit that the xeno in Alien scared me as a kid but once I watched Aliens all that fear went away completely. I just watch them to see xenos get btfo

the fact that movies ruined it for you doesn't make xenomorphs themselves less scary

I guess so, but Covenant made no attempt to make them scary in the slightest

If you watch the alternate beginning to Prometheus it shows Engineers that look like these guys along with the bigger muscular ones.

>Neomorphs

I am going to love this, I don't know why, but I get such a mind tier hard on whenever I see parasitic organisms parasitize and use other life forms just to spread themselves further.

>oh you see the Bloodburster is different from the Chestburster.

I have to admit the toys/figures for covenant are pretty damn nice, i might get some of the neomorphs

bleedingcool.com/2017/05/19/neca-can-finally-talk-alien-covenant-figures-awesome/

Poor ugly thing.

i mean it is

in development, physiology and in the way it leaves the body. a chestburster grows inside the chest, and escapes through it. A bloodburster could leave through the chest, but it seemed like it left through the nearest exit.

this image causes me great butthurt

What if the deacon isn't aggressive and just wants a friend :(

obviously A. the murals depict the engineers and xenos together. the derelict ship is just a random engineer ship where the xenos got loose

That's because Aliens is trash

Aliens isnt in the Ridley canon. The queen does not exist in the Ridley canon.

>Alien(1979) takes place in the year 2122
>18 years after the events of Covenant (2104)
>still have over 7 years to go on Covenant trip
>they'll arrive at Odipe-6 10 years before the events of 'Alien'

So how can it be David/someone else in the pilot chair, on the derelict ship on LV 426, already petrified. this isn't enough time for anything to fossilize completely

Explain that

Massive dustcloud. Maybe some type of explosion to destroy the Engineer Xeno

I posted a thread for exactly this today.

This.

I just hope he doesn't get cold feet and includes the queen in the next movies.

for you

If it's different engineer then on different ship altogether and it had a cargo hold full of eggs as well that must mean that David didn't create the eggs initially. He must of just found 'engineer blueprints' so to say and created them from whatever biomass they had stored in those peoples temple (since apparently those weren't engi's that David genocided)

yeah, but that's just fucking lazy.

Follow up question:

If the sequel[s] to Covenant connect them to the original movie directly (David was in fact the 1st engi) will it sour the original movie for you?