Work on your art. Batman demands it

Work on your art. Batman demands it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcO5HwpWS7w
fates.thecomicseries.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or not.

I'll bump. Just some re-designs of a Knight character. I was going more for shapes rather than structural sense of the armor. I wanted to try doing lineless stuff all on one layer, just some testing stuff.

I've been working on some requests from a Lain thread. Here's one I just finished.

And here's the variant I made

it's me again. working on the lines, and plan to finish it by the end of this week, so far how?

forgot name, sorry

Those legs couldn't possibly support that mass. Give up drawing.

it's called a cartoon, pretty sure i've seen other characters like this

thanks for the def.

batman help me i cant get into digital drawing

i can control my pencil just fine in reall life because i can use my entire arm to draw, but when i try using my tablet to draw everything goes wrong it doesn't feel right at all and because of the way the pen slides in the tablet i can't use my arm like i want y always end up going very slowly and only using my wrist so it always takes me hours or days to finish lineart and coloring for even the most simple things

i have had my tablet for months i think almost a year and i can't get used to it,

i can't even do the exercies that i can do irl to warm up

I drew /sug/'s new favorite gem (possibly a metal)

It took me about a ear and a half to not hate using a tablet. I know it doesn't seem like it, but the best thing to do is to jut keep practicing with it.

You can try to ease yourself into it more! At first, I didn't actually draw anything on the tablet. Try digitally tracing a scan or photo of one of your pieces. If that serves you well, start coloring using the tablet as well.

Force yourself to get familiar with every tool that you have at your disposal. Find video tutorials for whatever program you have. Figure out how to use everything- it gives you time to become more acquainted with the tablet and can provide you with all sorts of methods for making digital work as easy as possible.

What's important is to keep at it! Try to use it every day- for lines, colors, a sketch- anything.

I feel like I could make this design much better. Any suggestions?

welp you could start by being more confident with your lines, that's very scratchy also you can look up a video on how to draw 3d shapes so you can use them on your design and make it look more 3dimensional

I finished one of my panels for this fun little thing I'm working on! I'm really happy with it... I'm kind of really excited about working on it too. I have something to look forward to doing after work now.

This isn't actually my favorite panel, but the other one had some soft nudity...

night bump.

I have an idea for a webcomic story that is unique as far as I can tell, I have character designs and personalities in place, I have a few scenarios for them, I know how I want to end the series and a vague idea of how it will start

But I don't know how to convince myself to just start this project, partly because I have no idea where to start. I'm also torn between making it PG-13 and X-rated because I could feasibly do either depending on which audience I want.

Designing characters.

Super helpful art video
youtube.com/watch?v=YcO5HwpWS7w
Never give up guys

B-but my kind of art would get me banned here, Batman

I'm in the same boat, and I've been taking on a bunch of other pieces to keep myself busy instead of focussing on it. Won't know 'til you dive in though. I'd suggest doing it with the softer rating. You can always either ramp it up when you get a better feel for it, or do X-rated side scenes.

Looks like a fun character, but the musculature's pretty far out. Its right arm is looking kind of awkward were it is, too. I'd suggest using a muscle reference unless you're designing your own sort of structure. I dunno. I could give you a redline if you want one.

Fun stuff. Nice pose work.

i just got finished working on my art batman, check it out, a brand spanking new page of FATES: fates.thecomicseries.com/

hope yall like it ^^

You can never be too safe with the bumps.

If this is my competition in the whimsical world of comics, I feel a lot more confident that I can make it.

Another character. Bumping dead thread.

Haven't seemed to be able to colour any art latley. Have a warm up.

Doing this for a friend.

I'll work on my art when you do what's necessary to save Gotham, Batman.
t. Gordon

Batman may have his code, but why don't the cops just kill joker? In real life cops can just shoot people and dogs mostly unprovoked willy nilly with no consequences. Just say The Joker was reaching for something when you shot him. Shit. Capeshit is dumb.

that'd be nice, thanks

I tried to use thickish lines, I dunno

halfway through this uh thingy