Based fish pusy

Based fish pusy

why couldn't they do a pattern that resembles fish scales? It's not like it would take away from the rest of the outfit. She resembles a snake. Which is funny considering the actress's history.

A snake is sort of a land fish.

>why couldn't they do a pattern that resembles fish scales?

Because hexagons are sexy as fuck

The rest of the outfit is sexy as fuck. I think IRL her hips aren't that tasty. The hexagons are fucking stupid.

Well you're in a very small minority so good luck with that

om nom nom

fucking fraud fuck off

imagine what it be like to smell her pusy and she make u lick all the wet up. hmmm.

Will some explain this pusy meme already

Based pusy poster

its not a meme there are just lots of unoriginal loser meme losers who cant be themselves because themselves are boring

You can see pictures of her in public. Her hips aren't like the costume portrays.

what? I'm talking about the hexagons idiot, stop thinking with your dick for a second.

the fish that saved mars from human invasion

Based Based pusy posterposter

I never think with my dick. My libido doesn't exist. Thank Jews for cutting off my penis.

Redditors seek some social capital from posting here to validate their failed existance

she has sinked her hooks into him

based fishpusy poster

I hope this means they'll give Poison Ivy green skin. It will differentiate the character but more importantly it will play into my fetish of colored skin that isn't human colored.

based pusy pastaposter.

I actually didn't realize she was supposed to be anything fish-related. The hexagons make her look like she's supposed to be a humanoid space alien of some kind dressed in a space-y looking suit.

Damn, Lindsay Lohan looks like THAT?

pusykino

I wish Michael Wilkinson designed the costumes of every DC movie.

Harley still cuter.

because hexagons are the top shit right now, like bright green grids used to be

this

God her mouth is so big. That's hot.

Funny how nobody raised a care when the Arkham series made Harley Quinn look goth yet when the SS movie did something against BTAS everybody pretended to be offended. Don't act like the Arkham series isn't huge.

in the arkham series she only went goth in the DLC after joker died

Amber has breasts, with this new suit they are showing cleavage fot the first time
Imagine Daddario in Wonder Woman suit with cleavage

this can't be happening

People always just post popular opinion on the internet. I mean look at Leto's Joker. He's shit but people blame his Joker for edgy Joker but Ledger's Joker is what made edgy Joker popular.

Elon is fucking pathetic.

U wasteman, stop sucking ^ 2 dat succubus slut.

U R our only hOp 4 mars mission.

Do wot Newton did & tAk 1 4 d team. yor reward wiL b history books. n 1 puC iz wrth throwing aL dat awA 4

He is fucking smitten.

THE SUCCUBUS HAS WON.

Save her for Zatanna

>in the arkham series she only went goth in the DLC after joker died
It was way sooner than that. When Arkham Asylum came out I thought of Tim Burton. And Mark Hamill thought it was grimy too. He's Jesus to most people (except when he shits on nu Star Wars).

If they get her for Zatanna I swear DC wins the slut capebowl forever. They are already ahead but that would be the last nail in the coffin

well the entire tone of the series was dark
but harley seemed just as cheerful as always, maybe just the first outfit was a bit edgey

f ri d g e

Imagine being such a high level succubus that you can publicly just a world famous movie star and then turn around and land someone many times richer without even having to try?

d on t c ar e