>OOOH WAAA AAAA AAAAAA

>HELLO FREAK BITCHES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Luq6l6fCoG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are those?

>Bradly Martin is 6'3
>Joe is 5'8
This pic proves that the height meme is just that, a meme. You can barely tell when someone is 6' or 6'3. Sup Forums has just poisoned your mind if you think being under 6' makes you short.

why are they both wearing platform shoes?

>this is what manlets actually believe

lolk

forearm game is WEAK compared to upper arm

where does joe find all these ugly freaks he calls friends?

it actually looks like the tall guy is gaining 2-3 inches with his boots

joes shoes look normal

>ok let me stand behind you and square to the camera
>now you lean backwards and stand sideways
>awesome, now no one will know i'm 5 feet tall

Guy would only by like 2 to 3 inches taller without those ugly boots on

keep dreaming manlet, those boots have a 1" heel at best. heel on joe's sneaker unironically looks higher

if they were standing side by side that guy would dwarf him by a whole head, which is ~8 inches

is there a more desirable and lucrative job these days than height engineering?

I am currently going to MIT for a PhD in height engineering and this is my thesis, a 3d hydroformed stature enhancement device

Hey look it's Bradley "snake bitch" Martyn

Joe has great posture to make up for he his height. His 5'8 isn't the same as your hunched in front of a computer monitor 12 hours a day 5'8, manlets.

he stands like someone is measuring his height all the time.

Joe is actually taller, this is an illusion similar to Rock vs Vin Diesel

kek
>a man and woman take their son hiking

>>OOOH WAAA AAAA AAAAAA
What does Joe Rogan have to do with Disturbed?

Holy shit I'm dying.

>Sup Forums has just poisoned your mind if you think being under 6' makes you short.
I've seen women on facebook say if you're under 6 feet you should kill yourself.

t. manlet

When will they learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=Luq6l6fCoG8

>Giant bucket of steroids powder on the floor.

It's all abour ratios, if you have decent proportions of muscle related to your height you're ok.

All the chicks on Tinder put their height in their description, if you're under 6' you can forget about getting matched. Also met a 5'11 chick who told me I'm the first guy she met who didn't lie about his height.

>5'11 chick
>"chick"

>Sup Forums has just poisoned your mind if you think being under 6' makes you short.

Martin is an absolute freak of nature but at the same time is the definition of an immature kid in a grown man's body. He's almost painful to watch or listen to.

>all those non whites

And unlike the roided guy to the right he's fully natty.

>implying Elizabeth D and Paulina Castellano couldn't get it

joe rogan is 5' 7"

DUDES 6 FOOT 8 GOD DAMN

this shit shouldn't bother anyone if they're having a healthy amount of sex with women. tweet collages do not matter in real life. i have a friend well over 6'3 and he's terrible with women and i know guys who are total manlets that manage to fuck different girls almost every week.

The six footer is on the left and 6'3 is on the right. I kinda see the difference.

sure ya do bud

>didnt play in the nba
What a waste

t. manlet

This, but that doesn't mean being more muscular is better as a manlet. Some manlets have full blown manlet proportions like big traps and narrow shoulders. I'm 5'9 and borderline twink mode naturally, but I work out and I don't have the stocky neck/trap look going on so I look normal, and in shape.

Bradly is STILL not as big as Dom and never will be.

He's also balding.

i do. when you have an actual social life memes like this just become silly jokes. all the manlet jokes in the world mean nothing when you go out on weekends and see the real world.

girls definitely have standards that they like in men like height and whatnot but at the end of the day none of it matters in the right circumstances. if you're clean, well dressed, outgoing and not obese you'll be fine. that's what matters

Being 5'10 is so weird like I feel like a giant with others yet 6'3ers dwarf me

How would sex with them feel like?

who do feel like a giant next to? Toddlers?

don't fall on the bait

Probably uncomfortably tight, like sticking your dick in between two balloons made of concrete.

Like 5'8ers. Even they admit I look huge compared to them