Who is Sup Forums's least favorite person

Who is Sup Forums's least favorite person
Pic unrelated, Il Duce was a hero

I don't like this Brandon S guy. He's a fake ass weaboo.

VIVA LA ITALIA

There's this guy named Tito who works down at the gas station like a half mile from me and he's a real asshole. I really hat Tito
Fuck Tito

Stefan?

whoever op tries to bait and say that the person got BTFO
just makes me go wtf and makes me hate them

Are you suggesting Mussolini isn't a hero?

You unamerican swine

rob

That out of touch with reality trump supporter

He was a fedora tipper, so no he was not.

>Mussolini regarded his time at a religious boarding school as punishment, compared the experience to hell, and "once refused to go to morning Mass and had to be dragged there by force."[167]

>Mussolini would become anti-clerical like his father. As a young man, he "proclaimed himself to be an atheist[168] and several times tried to shock an audience by calling on God to strike him dead."[166] He believed that science had proven there was no god, and that the historical Jesus was ignorant and mad. He considered religion a disease of the psyche, and accused Christianity of promoting resignation and cowardice.[166]

You fucking doublenigger

>Italians chimped out a messed with his body and that's all people remember when they see him
Hitler was smart to make sure his body was destroyed. Its about image.

Is there any other option?

>context
There was a time before memes and given where he was from he was right to hate the church.

What did Yugoslavia do to you?

Idk, there are some pretty valid criticisms and predictions in the literary diatribe that is Capital

This man is the final redpill