HR Giger told O'Bannon, the screenwriter of Alien that he smoked opium. O'Bannon asked why he took it...

>HR Giger told O'Bannon, the screenwriter of Alien that he smoked opium. O'Bannon asked why he took it. "I am afraid of my visions," Giger replied. "It's just your mind," O'Bannon said. Giger responded: "That is what I am afraid of."

How many cocks did Giger suck in his lifetime

Why and how did Giger have these kind of visions?

He read the Necronomicon one too many times.

he suffered from chronic sleep paralysis or some shit.

He always had nightmares.

>'and so I paint subject matter that calms my nerves.'

what goes in the canvas leaves the mind user

Giger was also afraid of stairs.

and guess what killed him in the end?

What a dickhead

>dude dicks everywhere lmao

Cancer?

Reminder that O'Bannon came with the script for Alien based off of this beach ball from John Carpenter's Dark Star which he also wrote

nope

>G-guys I just saw the alien making of lol :D

Giger killed his first wive and maked it look like a suicide. His guilt made this visions.

I think the world giger saw was real, in a existential, infinite and trans dimensional way. He was just unfortunate enough to have a direct link to it for whatever reason. I also think his eternal soul is also trapped there, now that he is dead.

Maybe you could kill yourself in order to also visit this dimension.

>implying he didnt sacrifice her to Moloch to get inside the hollywood circle

And why would I want to do that, twerp?

Respiratory paralysis?

That's terrifying.

He fell down the stairs in his own house and died from his injuries

Pottery

To be fair, he was in his 80s right? I actually love this and I would unironically frame it. It's infinitely interesting and gets more interesting the longer you look. He had a fucked up mind, but he was brilliant.

Thats the most cringe and edgy thing I've read all day. What a douche.

who are you refering to

>HR Giger told O'Bannon, the screenwriter of Alien that he smoked opium. O'Bannon asked why he took it. "I am afraid of my visions," Giger replied. "It's just your mind," O'Bannon said. Giger responded: "That is what I am afraid of."

>sacrificing adults
If you wanna go that way, they probably sacrificed a newborn of theirs and she couldn't take it.

Dem thighs

Repressed homosexuality. Its pretty clear he was gay in at LEAST some way with all the dicks everywhere.

Everything about Giger can be explained by the fact that he is German.

Germans are the cockroaches of the planet. Turks dont even come close.

these threads get really stupid when people start saying shit like

>O'Bannon replied, "Stop being such a spooky little faggot and make me another alien you little turd burgling creepster". Giger responded, "I am not a turd burgler".

Bretty deep

there is literally nothing wrong with smoking opium.

he is not german

Giger was Swiss:
"Giger was born in 1940 in Chur, capital city of Graubünden, the largest and easternmost Swiss canton."

More like a fear of sex in general. Many of his designs had a melding of feminine and masculine features. Although i can't even say it was totally fear, much of his art didn't look malicious or sadistic but more sensual, tender even.

Mommy issues. Go read some interviews where people ask him about his inspiration. That dude had a lot of problems

t. T*rk

what???

Fucking brainlet.

Sounds edgy as fuck

You sound virgin.

makes even more sense now

switzerland is germany pal