Did my passport application last week

>did my passport application last week
>it's in the mail and should be here this week
This is great news.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Support_Detachment,_São_Paulo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is getting a passport seen as a special occasion in the USA? Pretty much everyone here has a passport as a kid.

It is weird how you guys still have to pay taxes while living abroad. It makes sense that you don't often live abroad. You could end up being taxed twice.

Good for you m8. Come visit funland and spend your tourismbux here.

what will you do with that passport?

I want to go to Canada and then Europe next summer

I hope you die at the border.

how rude

Which border?

I am going to first world countries not post-apocalyptic hellscapes like Greece.

The border of your property

The first ~$100k you make abroad is exempt.

but most of the world is America's property...

not if trump's tax bill passes

kek

yeah that's why it takes you a month to get a passport.

we dont have american bases here my friend

Where in Europe?

Not a full base but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Support_Detachment,_São_Paulo

Portugal, Spain and maybe France

ruuude

Americans need a passport to go to the next state because it's like being in a new country

We neither, review your copy.

australians dont need a passport for short business stays because its faster than sending an email

I don't have a passport and am from a wealthy family in a wealthy country. European ID card is enough to travel anywhere within Europe.

wew,i sure hope didnt apply for a graveyard license,without it you cannot visit finland

if only that were true. I live like ten steps away from the state of Rhode island. I go over there sometimes because they have a better music shop.

In France we have both and ID and a passport, the first one is commonly use to verify your identity (yet driver license or passport can do the job too) ad the second are mostly use to travel. For instance, I didn't planned to travel this year so I didn't make a new one. But I think anglos use their passports as ID.

USA is so big and there's so much to do most people don't ever leave. So no passport needed.

Only about 1/3 of Americans even have one compared to 60% of Canadians and 75% of Brits

so you have ten steps to get to your car?

We don't need a passport but there are inspection stations

>Swedish reading comprehension skills.

>USA is so big
Wow so big

Let me guess, the Riv?

Only a couple states have them and it's only to ask about fruits and vegetables.

I mean, it is pretty damn big.

Wow

impressive, right?

So big

More than 2ice the size of the entire EU

So yes pretty big

That's not the only thing that's big, if you know what I mean ;D

lol ^^

He says you're what, thickhead.

>America is so big and you can see so many different cultures!
How different are Walmarts in California, Michigan and Alabama?

Walmarts are so big.

I think this applies to many countries. I know that Turks and Russians living abroad have to pay taxes. But on the other hand, Turks for example can pay to the pension fund in Tuekey and later receive an extra pension from there.

Not the stores, obviously; but the people and the areas. As weird as it sounds going from New York to Utah it just seems foreign. I don't know, you're just gonna a experience it for yourself.

Places are different. It's weird in America, there's so many different places with foreigners. For example I live in Boston, it's full of Irish people, while my cousin lives in a shit places known as Fall River, and it's literally infested with Portuguese people who don't speak a lick of English. Two places that are not that far apart can be so different and I think that's something that a lot of people don't get about America is that we have everyone from everywhere living here which differentiate other states and cities.

I think it's the same here in Germany. I am from Westphalia and visiting every other region in Germany is a cultural shock to me.

Fall River is shitty because of the blacks, not the Portuguese.

Bristol RI is even more Portuguese and much nicer

>american has no passport and has never been outside the US
>Sup Forums bullies him
>american gets a passport and is looking forward to traveling
>Sup Forums bullies him

Stop it

Walmarts in California don't have a very big hunting/outdoors section.

Seeing as blacks only take up 2% of the population there and how Fall River has the most amount of Portuguese in America, I'm gonna blame the shithole of a place on the Portuguese.

80% of the "Portuguese" in Fall River are Cape Verdeans LARPing as Portuguese

I use to work in Brockton, I know how Cape Verdeans act, look and speak. Those motherfuckers down in Fall River are definitely Portuguese. I'll rather deal.with cape verdeans than the ignorant and belligerence of a Portuguese.

Exactly. Different states have different slangs, restaurants, history and attitude. And I know that everyone around the world just sees America as this giant conglomeration of "yeah hahs" and "muh gunz and freedom", but it's actually the opposite depending where you travel here.