Do you like him?

Do you like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzxoGArufdc
youtube.com/watch?v=1kthtkKM0oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dwayne 'WWE's The Rock [Can you smell what THE ROCK is cooking' Johnson is better in my honest opinion

you didn't close the bracket

No

I LOVE HIM

I like that interview where Paul is like we're not really friends just colleagues and then he died and they pulled that familia shit to exploit his death for the franchise

his instagram is cringy

I don't know how he manages that, he has like 20 million followers or something but it reads like a 16 year old girl's blog

Cringy as fuck. His acting and lines always reek of beta and insecurity.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzxoGArufdc

Has potential tbqh

I relate to his autism

MEXICAN PISSWATER

He's hilariously unaware. He thinks he's a macho movie star/auteur action filmmaker but he's actually just a joke.

i just want an ice cold bucket of coronas

I want is penis in my wife

Sup Chris

i dont know

He's alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kthtkKM0oQ

I liked his movies, honestly, and the games are pretty great in all seriousness.

I like Vin Diesel he seems like a cool guy, and his Riddick films are great IMO.

That guy is huge as fuck

In that little feud they have I honestly think I'd take vins side. I just get the feeling the Rock gets uppity and passive aggressive, and vin was prolly like "uh huh whatever bro"

As a person he seems like a nice guy.

As an actor he's pretty disappointing primarily because early in his career he was pretty good and took at least a couple of interesting roles. Now, for the past few years at least, everything he does is some variation or mix of Xander and Riddick. It bugs me. As dumb a role as it is, I hope this GoTG Groot shit puts him on a different path.

Source? Paul actually said that?

THIS

Can't find it anymore. It was for the release of 4 or 5 and the quote was about being close on set but not really friends away from filming.
Maybe someone else has it?