How come we haven't Black Wally a nickname similar to Whor yet?

How come we haven't Black Wally a nickname similar to Whor yet?

Because he just kinda faded into the background, he isn't getting a constant push and showing up in every damn book

What, like Bicycle Thief?

Bally.

Basket Bally

COME ON SLAM! WELCOME TO THE JAM!

because a black guy that runs fast isn't really specific enough for a nickname

Speed-Monkey

Its not a bad character and since is a new Universe you don't care that much about the forced change.

When you have stupid shit happening again and again in your regular universe like Marvel does, that's when things get shitty.

Speed Nigger

Some people call him nuWally.

He's black and has that lightning bolt on him.
We could call him Black Lightning.

We gave him a nick name it's black wally

Nash?

>Whor

That level of prepubescent idiocy, should really only happen once.

You're waifu is shit

>My name is Wally West, and I'm the slowest man in Jamaica.

Speed nigger is great

My Waifu is eternal

I vote wally westsiide

>Faggot found

Soulful Wally.

You know since gingers don't have souls, but the blacks have a bunch for all their Voodoo stuff.

>12 year old found

>immortal
>every use is literally killing her faster

Nah, chemo only really makes you die slower, she is just dying at a normal rate

Taillights

What about B-Bally?

If the chemo is slowing it and the hammer cures the chemo one could say its killing her faster than without the hammer.

Black Wally and White Wally are good enough names imo

jigaboom

What has he even done? I've been seeing Sup Forums bitch about him for the better part of 3 years, but I've only seen about 3 or 4 pages actually featuring him, and nothing there really indicated anything about him.

>why call him white wally, we know he's white

People hate the Marvel changes enough to complain about the characters but not enough to stop reading. That's why people give nicknames to whor and Captain Falcon.

People hate new 52 enough to stop reading. I have no idea what's been happening in DC, so I couldn't nickname the characters even if I wanted to.

Why call him anything but Wally not like there will be anychange in character. Though it would be funny that if like Thor Wally won't shut up about being black.

He's just Iris West's nephew from a poor family. Barry tries to coach him a bit but they're not getting along well. So Barry gets ticked off and is disappointed about how it's going and Wally just kinda comes off as a prick but then future Wally saves his ass (as a speedster) from Alternate Timeline Barry and sacrifices his life for him.
AFter that present Wally gets powers and then I stopped reading.

Nigger

your waifu has cancer

thanks for the chuckle

We all just call him Niggerwally

Sure is summer in this thread.

>eternally shit

Wally actually really loved Basketball in the old continuity. It was his favorite sport.

Considering April was his 2 year anniversary you're a bit off. He was just really bad. It was a worse decision to name him after a missing beloved character though.

Well, that's one way to keep a secret identity

Wally didn't have a secret identity from 1987 to 2003. He was a public hero.

Come on man, you should go read Flash Volume 2. All the best Flash stories are in there.

Because Kid Flash is already a terrible name

No his waifu is a cancer that has cancer.
She's a double cancer on the Marvel comics.

What is the point in giving a name to Nothing?

she is EL CANCER

Because he's not an awful hamfisted character, just a stupid idea
he's basically just wally except black.
aside from the fact that he doesnt really exist these days though

I think the biggest problem with him is he's nothing like Wally, but also black.

People would've been angry and pissy about the black thing but the sheer vitriol the character got was because of how bad it was in every way.

being closer in age to Damian than Dick is a massive issue

Because Marvel fans don't feel the need to shitpost in DC threads quite the same way DC fans feel the need to shitpost in Marvel threads. It's a sales thing, y'know? Marvel has 'em, DC doesn't. Thor has been in the top 20s in terms of sales. Flash has been in the top 50s. Burns 'em up so they gotta shitpost about it on an anonymous image board to make themselves feel better about it. It's really kinda sad.

Yeah, it wasn't until Johns OMD'd Wally during Identity Crisis.

Man, for all the good elements Johns' Flash had, there was some DUMB shit in there.

Bally Blest

He didn't OMD Wally. Wally's identity being secret wasn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. It was undone at the end of Blitz, not IC.

Infinite Crisis is what they used to get rid of Wally the first time around, 2 1/2 years after Blitz.

The age is kind of a symptom of removing everything important about him. Wally was a character defined, more than any other DC character, by growth. Remove all the growth and it makes no difference if he's 12 or 25.

Wally's babies being aborted was undone at the end of blitz, which was even more retarded. His identity remained a secret IIRC.

This was around the time of identiy crisis wasn't it? because the next arc started with Wally not even remembering he was the Flash. But then he figured it out and was able to magically restore people's memories or some shit.
But then Johns forgot about Jay and Bart, and just reintroduced them and they already remembered everything just because.

> kek, asking for creativity and originality here

Can't force a meme OP

No, his babies being aborted was undone at the end of Rogue War. They were aborted by Zoom during Blitz.

The end of Blitz is when Spectre erased his identity. Flash #200. The next 25 issues he had a secret identity. Identity Crisis happened partway through this. Identity Crisis happened AFTER he regained his memories that he lost during aforementioned Blitz finale.

It's been many years so I don't blame you for not having the timeline completely down. For Wally, the events go Blitz (twins aborted, identity erased) -> Regains his memory in the next arc -> identity crisis stuff which directly leads into -> Rogue War (where his twins come back to life)

your waifu has cancer and is cancer

more liek

COMON AND SLAM AND TIME TO GO SHAZAM

Has anyone noticed how often Wally did that surprised face in the top right panel? I like the artist and all, but it wouldn't hurt to change his shocked expression once in a while.

Wallywog

How about Speed Negro
its that simple