Just show me a better casting

youtube.com/watch?v=kRKGNTFuKZk

Sucks that they cut out Lisa Miller, what does Sup Forums of this casting?

Easy - from the same movie.

Is he really a fag?

That insecure beta male twerp didnt deserve Ramona.

Obi-wan Kenobi - Ewan Macroger

They cut the lot. Tfw theres whole half a second of the drummer girl, you can see her bandages.next scene — no banfages. Ehh.

He is a qt, thats for sure.

Lisa was a fucking qt and would have made a top tier gf.

>Hiring an attractive man for a role about an attractive man quipping and murdering people
At least choose a role where Ford had to do a little more than just show up, like The Fugitive.

Speaking of which;

This, I couldn't imagine anyone else as Indiana. Ford just has the perfect look and charisma for the character.

god I fucking hate michael cera

Perfect casting

it should have been Jesse Eisenberg as Scott

was her character a virgin

She was a "technical virgin" who would only did butt stuff but always had a monster log primed and ready to go, all her exes got tired of squeezing their way in past the dookie dilators and playing the waiting game hoping to one day have her honey hole.

In the books she's a dirty fucking slut
She actually had a 3way with two Asian brothers too

Aubrey was the most perfect casting choice of all time

disagree. I think Ford has a natural world weariness to him, even back then. He's a laconic guy on and off screen and it works for Indy so well.

id pick the girl from Dredd 3D

Scott Pilgrim must defeat his new girlfriend's seven evil exes in order to win her heart.

Don't either be so fucking naive or shitbait post.

every line and mannerism from that guy was well delivered.

It's a shame he isn't more notable. I can't think of another film I've seen him in. He genuinely was as perfect of a cast as you can get. For a side character anyway.

hurr what are platonic relationships

She only looks good in that movie.

Is that what your "girlfriend" tells you?

Shit bro, I've got some bad news for you.

Weak bait.

This.

Get out

God I forget how fucking beta Cera is in this, it hurts to listen to his voice "ummm...I guess...sorry" no wonder white woman wanna bang immigrants.
In the books Scott pilgrim reminded me more Fry from futurama...could be a jock but also too dumb. Mew is great casting though

Is he in Get Out or are you telling me to leave the thread?
Haven't seen the film yet.