1. you're a vagene

1. you're a vagene
2. does your country ban personal electronic devices in schools?

I agree with France on this. We have to teach kids to live without phones or at least combat their addiction

why would a kid need a phone?

I wish.

>10 years later
>wtf we have a shortage of tech workers because no one understands tech
>how could this have happened

another great victory for government totalitarianism

phones are the new books

If the girl to the bottom left had only sat a little further to her right, we would have had a nice upskirt angle to work with from the girl behind.

We had to keep them in our lockers, but we could have them in school.

By this logic, how did we ever get tech workers before everyone owned a cell phone?

no

funny thing about the tech industry is that the meme is that there's a constant need for new workers yet they don't want to hire people who just graduated trade school or uni, they want to hire pros.

Hundreds of millions of people use smartphones everyday. How many of those are involved in the tech industry?
You should feel bad about that post.

so their obsessive parents can call them at any time and make sure everything is OK

no

Schools didn't let kids bring game consoles or televisions to school when I was a kid. Why would a smart phone be any different?

They were banned since the era of monochrome cellphones with zero functionality.
That didn't stop everyone from bringing them to school and it won't stop them now. It's sad but true.
You'd need security screenings to actually ban them from schools. Regulate their use.

This is a good idea actually, gj france

when I was still in school the teacher would confiscate your phone if they caught you using it, even during breaks

Smartphones are made even for retarded people to use. It's Windows who has unlimited possibilities, Android is just easy to use crap.

>knowing how to do things normies do on phones counts as being a technology pro
t. old man

I used to work in a high school, kids spend their time taking stupid selfies and listening to degenerate music. So it'll be fine, yet I dunno how they plane to enforce that.

>Smartphones make you smart

Actually appearance of smartphones in Africa increased their IQs since they've got to make effort to read and write.

I see your point but my opinion won't change

You expel the kid for one violation.

But comparing knowing how to read and write to getting a job in France is pretty much comparing apples to pears.

Good

Aren't they already not allowed?

I wish

Fpbp

Not banned, but I've never known a teacher who allows it in the classroom to begin with.

Based France