>white people still exist

>Show is set in the past
>Black people exist

>show set in the past
>black people arn't KANGZ

>show set in the present
>/polacks/ still shove politics in our throat at every turn
>people still use le funnay frog maymay

tng is to progressive to delete all white people.

we probably wiped out all the inferior races

>kino set in the present
>reddit still whines and cries about Sup Forums

>I'm actually saving pictures of frogs on the internet on a Saturday night
>I'm actually saving pictures of frogs on the internet on a Saturday night

>present day, present thread
>Reddit uses the word /polacks/ unironically

If gene modifying ever becomes a thing for the plebs, people will go for what is considered attractive and people will want paler skin. In pretty much every culture on earth, people with fairer skin. Even in the african american community, people get shit on for having a darker complexity.

they don't want to make the white genocide too obvious, god forbid the normies wake up and realise what's going in

>Reddit

What did they mean by this?

Nice screenshot of reddit.

You would know, r/the_donald.

Middle Eastern here.

The white man will be extinct by the year 2100.

I have fucked 34 women in the short time I've been here on this planet earth. All of them were white.

Go home, white man.

>saying whites will be extinct
>sandnigger

I know this must be a difficult time for you, but there is no reason to be so upset. Please, try to imagine a better place! A place where the white man no longer exists :)

Hello fellow middle eastern

Do you also enjoy cucking the white man ?

I do as I appreciate the lamentations of their women. I'm also larger than 90% of men (especially white men), so that's a good feeling too.

half the world african by 2100 already
get ready

I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but white genetics strongly overpower other genes my middle eastern friendos. The only real way to eliminate whitey is to just outbreed him, and if we all become black or asian then the new way of racism will be colorism

Fuck off faggot. Pepe is eternal

how do you come by this percentage? How many white guys have you had? Where they big guys? Did you flee the shittle east because of your addiction to white cock? Do you want to be /colonized/ that badly? I mean your ancestors liked it

It doesnt matter we all going to die :'(

>then the new way of racism will be colorism
already happens
in almost every black nation the elite is more light cause it correlates with inteligence
in haiti the full black tried to kill the mulato population after independence, they had a civil war and even divide the nation in two