I loved that dog, Sup Forums

>I loved that dog, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she buys a dog without asking him
>gets rid of it
>boo hoo hoo
Lmao

get a life people

>please buy my drumset and truck

J U S T (checkin' in on ya!)

Who is this dagger?

I loved my gf but she cucked me.

Can I get a quick rundown?

his wife made him:
-get rid of his dog
-get rid of his truck
-get rid of his drumset
-hes not funny anymore

>get rid of his drumset
tell me this isn't true
he stopped drumming too???

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Do white people really cry after giving away a dog? No wonder you guys are so cucked

bill what have ye done

- zip -
reCRUITAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

GOOD NOW SHOVE THAT CORPSE UP YOU ASS BILL

Soon it'll be the helicopter flights.
>Bill they're dangerous, you might get hurt or die, think of your child (annoying vocal fry)!

thought he switched to electric drum kit cause blasting drums with a newborn baby in the house doesn't work very well?

Her end game is his shekels. If he dies she gets what she wants. She might OJ him

The kid is half black, it probably likes drums.

Right but that also cuts her only income. She wants him alive, safe, and miserable, making podcast after podcast for the rest of his life but ONLY IF IT DOESN'T WAKE HER UP! DAMN IT BILL GET IN THE FUCKING GARAGE! IT'S 10AM HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP?

Wait, he got rid of his dog?? Why??

Cuz of the kid???

THAT IS NOT HIS WIFE

i just google bill and wife and that came up, I assumed that was her

>being this racist

Wow. >>Sup Forums

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

you know who ruined my life ?
this ........ LAAADY

What happened to the pit? Why did he get rid of it?

This makes me angry everytime!

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

Just listened to the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI

Makes sense, the dog was a nipper and aggressive and hard to control. It's a lose-lose situation there bud.

and not being racist

I can understand the dog and drum set but why the truck? What?

tons of people have had to go through this. my dad is a veterinarian and always recommends getting rid of the dog. the number one lawsuit in america is dog bites (mainly injuring children) and that shit will bankrupt you every time.

He never had the drums at his house, he rented a space from them and still does so.

>it's a bill goes completely silent for 20 seconds while telling a story about his dad episode

His podcast would be listenable if he didn't drag that fucking wife of his on. I check out every time.

>the number one lawsuit in america is dog bites (mainly injuring children) and that shit will bankrupt you every time.
the fuq you talking about, is he sue gonna himself for the dog biting his baby?
and if you're talking about his baby playing with other babies, he could literally put the dog away when children are over