Do Arab Muslims look intimidating to you?

If so, why?

We do not have Arabs here expect for one city in the the Great Lakes, furthermore, everyone is armed.

No, they actually like in you pic look like videogame playing beta virgins.

Seriously they look like those American liberal betas.

Yeah, you can tell they are very high testosterone men. i think we can sense that, thats why (white) are so afraid and women are naturally attracted to them

Well they're usually 5'7 and skinny so no

Also the fat one on the left (the one that smiles), looks like beta virgin who plays a lot of Minectaft in that skirt

Islam defames itself by being inherently reprehensible.

I have Turk and Nafri buddies, and they never find a good chick.

They are working out, and dress well, but the chicks are grossed out by them.

The always have to settle for their own people.

those are pakistanis that should be jailed

They don't look very intimidating when they are a whole 20cm shorter than average.

Nah they are usually really meek when alone but when they are in groups they can be annoying. I think it's some kind of napoleon complex, they feel inferior and have this learned helplessness that makes them unable to act as an individual

My fellow Dutchman was being sarcastic. Arab men are ugly. Very very rare specimen are attractive, and only when they have mostly Germanic features, like lots of height and broad shoulders and pale skin which is not something that is common amongst Arab men.

Plus they have a bad reputation.

This is true.

When they are by themself in public they act very shy, but when they meet a friend they go full pleb.

And they have a lot of complexes, they are brown, short, hairy, plebs and very dumb.

People only fear them when they're in a group but you'll never see 1 arab in France in a 1vs1 fight

Also in France a lot of them are prison gays

I'm arab and I'm nice to people and helpful and good looking desu :3

>being this butthurt against Arabs
No no no ahahahahahahaha

your pic is clearly pakis not araps
also both of those look beta
maghrebiens are the most intimidating and scary immigrants in europe

Gee, I wonder who’s sister got fucked by Muhammad.

>somebody got butthurt by some truth

I'm sorry man. I actually have Arab and Indian friends and I feel bad for them.

i took a cab late at night in Amsterdam and the driver was some kind of maghrebi, he seemed high on drugs and took me through i very weird path to the hotel, i thought he was trying to rob me or something

>velcro shoes

maybe when i was 6 i guess

Nah
90% of them look like scrawny inbred manlets

pic

Sure thing mate, you seem awfully disdainful towards your "buddies"

I am a Med, with Semitic blood mate, but i have German blood so i have green eyes which women like.

It's true Mohammad, that's why they rape the women because the women don't want them.

And they are bad in bed, i knew some sluts who fucked with muds and they got dissapointed by their skills and size.

I fucked Turkish chicks, but god they are hairy yuck!

Bang Syrian brunettes/blondes they are lovely, thanks Merkel for them.

I help em though, but the only get Jessica who weighs 90kg, or just one of theirs.

I don't know why you would want to fuck a Euro roasty, when you can get a nice pretty middle eastern women who hasn't had 20 dicks in her 22 years.

I make fun of em though, they hate it ^^

>rich kids of dubai
Try again fag.
He's obviously shitposting
>ooga booga muh dik i facked yer womenz mohamad :D

I'm black so nothing really threatens me except for another black guy. Even then it's probably somebody I know.

I've noticed a lot of arabs like these anime types of cloths. Why is that?

>nothing threatens me
just a sign of stupidity to be honest

I like middle eastern pussy, just not the Arab looking ones.

The Syrians look pretty European, so it's perfect.

I only fucked i Lebanese chick, a lot of make up and bad skills.

Because they want Senpai to notice them!

Lebo girls are a hit and miss desu. They're usually rachet over here so some of them aren't worth anything apart from a pump and dump.
>The Syrians look pretty European, so it's perfect.
Some of them do, but most of them don't. You're talking like somebody who's never actually interacted with Syrians irl if you think they look European :D

They Syrian chicks i met looked European.
Blonde curly hair, with green eyes.

>They Syrian chicks i met looked European.
>Blonde curly hair, with green eyes.
They're really few in number desu.

No, they're usually tiny hairy men with squeaky voices.

Their voices sound a bit dried out. They're also kind of short. To be fair they're still way more intimidating than norwegians and other sissies.