It's a Kevin episode this week right ?

It's a Kevin episode this week right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmat7fUem8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Laurie episode.

Patti episode

Anyone else think she's lowkey the craziest and most irresponsible one out of the whole cast?

fugg

how do you mean?

It's a Laurie episode but, it looks like all of the main cast will be in it with the exception possibly being Kevin. Next week is for sure a Kevin episode and it probably involves him dying.

Does anyone think laurie was way out of kevin's league? I mean she kinda old and wrinkly and shit and kevin is ripped up like rambo

there is nothing lowkey about anything on this show and what you've gleaned is pretty much the entire point of the character.

No, Lindelof has realized Matt is the only kino character and the show will take place exclusively in his apartment from now on.

Nora will be the real Jesus reincarnation and Kevin will lead a new guilty remnant, calling it now.

They started dating more than 17 years before the start of the show. It's not a stretch to think she was on his level looks-wise when they met and that she aged just like a typical white woman would

and they were dead all along

bravo damon

It's a Laurie & Kevin episode

Laurie's interesting, she latches onto her background as a therapist as something that somehow exempts her from the same scrutiny she reserves for everyone, even though she abandoned her family for years, ran a random GR person over, and hasn't even witnessed the things regarding Kevin that every single person around her is claiming.

so she's the Lindelof Man of Science except with a vagina

The main cast will get raptured and will reunite in the finale like in LOST.

That would be terrible user.

can someone tell me if this is worth watching
people keep saying good things, but i'm still butthurt over all the years i sunk into LOST

is kevin the messiah the jews wait?

I would say it's well worth it.

its the same shit as lost except more pretentious

>justin theroux's genetics

its not fucking fair brehs

how can he be 45, ripped, giant beard, full head of hair, and get to kiss my waifu on tv

She has a crazy face.

It's a kino episode

>genetics

Not genetics. Healthy eating and regularly working out.

Kevin wasn't in any of the promos for tomorrow's episode. Will most likely be a Laurie episode with Kevin showing up at the end.

>manlet

yeah sure

I thought the first season was kinda meh. But it setup the story well. Season 2 was absolutely terrific. This season has been good so far, but I'm not sure how they are going to wrap this up. It's getting close to the end, but I don't see a good ending in the future

>its a laurie episode
ugh. at least theres gonna be a sprinkling of nora matt and kevin sr in there

>full head of hair

hes widow peakin pretty hard but thats still not bald or even thinning
he had the same hairline when he was in american psycho and that was almost 20 years ago, I don't think its goin to get worse until he goes elderly mode

He's probably on finasteride or something and got lucky that it worked

You don't recede that much and then suddenly stop

> youtube.com/watch?v=wmat7fUem8U
> Max Richter does it again

Nora is Azrael

"He will be the last to die, recording and erasing, constantly in a large book the names of men at birth and death, respectively."

>You don't recede that much and then suddenly stop

He just has epic HAIR LOSS HOLDING PATTERN.

Kevin's gonna be in the next episode. They showed a clip from it on some show.

>The main cast will get raptured and will reunite in the finale like in LOST.
they will die and fucking reunite with the LOST cast

There won't be anything to wrap up because the apocalypse won't happen. Consider how the beginning of the season opened with a bunch of people waiting for Jesus to return, but he never did.

Oh sweet, I feel like we haven't seen enough of Kevin this season.

Tight.

It's an Aimee episode where she gets fucked on a pile of guns

So they end up actually killing Kevin and becomes some sort of martyr right

He's got a huge dick though

does anything actually get resolved in this series? still on season 1 and getting ready to drop it because nothing happens

Are Jill, Erica, and Michael just not in the show anymore? They all had tiny parts so far.

They were dropped

Two watches?
Now that's just silly.

How is that possible when Kevin is literally Jack.

What episode? Also Season 1 is good but, S2 is on another level.

Yeah S1 takes until about halfway through to really get hooked.

Obviously they are nothing alike but it's similar to when you recommend someone The Wire and tell them to watch the first three episodes in a row.

>tfw no more Let the Mystery Be

michael has a fairly large role

so how didn't Kevin die ?

>tfw we never have an Aimee episode

>lowkey
be gone, be gone, BE GONE!

>your daughter will never have a hot friend that walks around braless all the time

this needs one panel where he tries to laugh it off and another panel of Nora still laughing before the last one

They showed a clip in the same fucking show that they had the car in your pic in. Kevin was in said clip.

I thought it was retarded when they dropped half the season one cast just like that.

was she lying when she said she fucked kevin just to make jill mad?

if not how did he get away with it

I love this show to death but honestly I will be watching the return of Twin Peaks this Sunday. I'll come back for the last 2 eps tho.

The GR lifestyle and smoking aged her a lot.

Michael is literally doing nothing

This is the antiLOST. It's basically Lindelof doing what he actually wanted to do woth LOST but never could.

>pretentious
This is probably the least pretentious show on tv right now. Fuck off.

No. You're watching it wrong if you expect answers and worse if you think nothing has happened halfway through season 1. You're getting successfully filtered my boy.

Tbh I'd 110% let him full on sodomize and rape me anytime he wanted. Even if he was bald or more of a Manlet. He is just so pretty ;_;

>ywn worship Justin's huge cock with your mouth

lol no nothing gets resolved, its just a bunch of random mysterious happenings (exactly like lost) that will never be explained

>actually, unironically expecting aswers

Go watch one of those puzzle shows like Westworld or some shit.

>Westworld

I hope they have the decency of cancelling it

I hope they cancel everything

damon the hack already covered his ass by saying it's not going to be explained, so i'm not expecting anything to be resolved, i just find it funn how he's doing the same exact thing that he did in lost. guy can't write and i can't wait for this show to end because his career is over after this

It sucks man. That scene where the chick asks him if he's a good man, and he says no, made my dick diamonds for some reason. He is flawed, but god damn he is loveable

They said that in season one and THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THE SHOW. You also seem to forget that the author of the book is a co-creator and co-writer of the show too.

the book is fucking garbage

Ok.

but he's there all the time.

it operates under the pretense of being character driven/study, when its entirely plot based.

>the point of the show is to just throw random shit around and have characters react to it

this isn't the twilight zone and lindelof is not rod serling.

>his career is over after this

but The Leftovers is critically acclaimed and will ensure Lindelof of high profile future work