Where are the Jokes?

Where are the Jokes?

How did they make an entire season and forget to put jokes in?

I liked the "I know what you mean" bits too bad they didnt show up again

>entire season is just "and this character still acts the same but doesn't know archer cuz its a dream"

>mfw the entire season has no relevance at all

Archer hasn't had jokes since season 3. Since then it's just been self referential '''humor''', callbacks and pop culture references

I dunno. I watched the 7th season the other day, I think I saw one sneak into there.

>OUTLAW COUNTRY
>PHRASING
>LANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA
archer was a mistake. Sealab and frisky dingo was his peak.

I mean...

7 episodes in and I've not laughed or even smiled. They should Just end it

you know.....

God being a fucking Archer writer must be so fucking easy when you can just imply theres a joke instead of writing one.

When did you lose your sense of humor? It's the best Archer has been in year.

>"Really?"
>"seriously?"

Okay reddit

LE HOLY SHITSNACKS!

It's enjoyable desu

Not Archer peak, but it's not bad

can you elitists enjoy anything anymore?

Pam killed the show.

What has been funny so far? Was it how Pam was le fighting people again? Is funny gag never gets old.

haha barry is cyborg again lol

and my boner

HA

hire me to write for archer

Just the small jokes for shits and giggles mate. Archer is enjoyable, I watch it with a grin, not expecting to laugh my ass off.

So every season passed four?

HAHAHAHA SEX

HAAHHAHAHA

>haha barry is cyborg again lol

Actually yes that was pretty funny.

>so I assume you want me to pass over your head and not your ankles
>I mean
>I know what you mean

Haha i mean...

Dont reply to me

I've enjoyed the chinese living at pams gags.

What? did you ate magnets or something?

And screaming gibberish.

CIA season was best.

I didn't realise Archer is still going. Is this next after Vice, or did I miss a bunch?

Thank Science us euphoric gentlesirs have hella freakin epic shows made just for us like Archer and Rick and Morty.

Edit: Thanks for the gold!!!

Edit 2: downvotes?? Really?? Republicans are ruining this fucking country with their racism and religiosity -_-

His dream grudges are carrying over.

Season 1 was great, but I don't see how it went so far downhill. They think they can just repeat the same line 20 times in a episode and that alone will make it funny.

"Well, FX wants another season but we ran out of spy jokes like 5 years ago, what do?"
>write same joke 20 times

(Proceeds to bang 2 hookers and snort coke)

At least when they were spies they had fucking plotlines to episodes.

We have to do X so lets get Y but oh no Z has fucked up.

Now it's an overarching plot except nothing ever happens and it's discarded next season for a new setting.

I liked it. Best of the themed series so far.

Dreamland > Vice > Hollywood

So, what's the big twist going to be? How are the flashbacks going to tie in? It took a fucking dark turn in this weeks ep.

>So, what's the big twist going to be?
Realisation that Mallory killed Woodhouse, or had him fired, so Archer couldn't slack with AJ.
>How are the flashbacks going to tie in?
They're actually flashbacks to Archers early ISIS days.
>It took a fucking dark turn in this weeks ep.
Sure did, especially running over Barry's corpse again after he already killed him.

It makes me sad that Archer has fallen to the same fate of every great show.

>first few seasons are amazing
>change from individual episodes to season long story arcs

same thing that put south park on life support

I kind of like how Rick and Morty parodied that

I think the only laughs I get this season are from kreigers robot cat licking himself.

>Sure did, especially running over Barry's corpse again after he already killed him.
am I the only one who would to the same fucking thing just because ?

i can't be the only one

also they were all fine with shooting him... but no running over the homocidal robot is too much..

There was a season that had them in Hollywood as detectives, which was pretty meh.

You can watch this season without seeing the Hollywood season, because Archer is in a coma or some shit so different characters have different roles. (Mallory is a mob boss, pam and syrill are lapd cops, etc)