1. your country

1. your country
2. were you bullied in school?

1. fenlan
2. I was bullied as soon as I entered primary school till the day I graduated from high school. not being bullied atm in uni (if rude people on Sup Forums don’t count) but I still have no friends and the gf status goes without saying. have had frequent thoughts about suicide but games and good food keep my life somewhat bearable. I feel like I’ve missed a lot since I’m almost 24 and hughless kissless virgin

I was bullied but then I became the joker of the class and everything went well

I don't think my school had bullying

Pretty much this , but I'm 19 and not on the good terms with my group at uni.

This. Once you entertain people they start liking you.

only from primary to middle school, went to high school in a different city and things were only better from there

1 Tokyo Japan
2 Nooooo(^^)

Is bullying rare in Japan? I would imagine so, Japanese are lovely people.

1.Flag
2.Yeah. In middleschool i was seen as a harmless retard, was laughed at by other kids and was always left alone in PE classes. In highschool things got worse because of the more aggressive people, to the point i had a psychotic break and ended stabbing myself in the stomach. I dropped out after that and things started to get better.

>I was bullied as soon as I entered primary school till the day I graduated from high school
Kind of the same for me but it was on and off .
The one thing that remained constant tho was that I didn't have any friends barring few so I was always alone throughout school. Some days I'd go without nearly saying anything at all. I also had a lot of thoughts about suicide then too but I'm mostly over it. Right now I just have a lot of anxiety when I go outside.

The few "friends" that I do have right now I meet up with every few months to see how it's going (with me initiating/ planning everything..)

For my love life I've had a few girls interested in me here and there but once I talk to them they get disinterested straight away...

Bullying in Japan is insane

Yes but only verbally

Actually bullying is not rare and there are many suicide people due to bullying.
I'm just lucky…

The worst thing I've ever done is stapling a cunts finger in primary school because he threw my lunch outside lmao

Flag.
Got bullied, was a bully, got bullied again.

The guilt is painful because it was fun and friendly people I bullied and we became friends later. My bullies were older and younger, easily classified as the cool idiots.

>elementary
Yes but too retarded to realize
>middle school
Yes I almost got raped
>high school
A bit but not as much, wasn't an interesting enough target
>uni
People didn't acknowledge my presence and I made zero friends which was even worse
>military
Yes but just for the banter, people love me and think I'm funny

I was always a big kid and hung out with the bad kids so no, didn't get bullied.

I was bullied and I bullied other people too, so it was a bit of both

1. Flag
2. Only in 1st to third grade, otherwise I didn't get anything of the sort [spoiler] and may have bullied someone else in the 5th grade [/spoiler]

It's just as your fault as it is the bullies fault if you got bullied. The more beta you are, the more likely it is that you were bullied at some point somewhere.

It is cruel but it is also the natural order of things. Life after all is a mere struggle for social status and thus a struggle for your genes to get passed on. Blame yourself as much as you blame the bully.

>Yes I almost got raped
fucking lel. canuck values

Nope I didn't even think people got bullied. Apparently now it's pretty bad, my friends little brother goes to the same high school we did and apparently he got randomly sucker punched in the head by some random guy.

No, however I was made fun of a little but that was mostly my fault for acting like a faggot.

>not making friends/getting ignored is worse than almost getting raped

I will never understand women

Flag
Yes, all the way from kindergarden until highschoo. It was mostly verbal but i remember some rare physical ones. Basically the reason why i'm an introvert low-tempered douche. No gf either.

You're right but desu there's not much you can do against verbal bullying or class ostracization.
I knew 'chads' that got bullied by peer pressure.

1. France
2. Same except the bullying started more like in the second half of primary

"guy"

You're still more likely to get verbally bullied if you're a beta

>muh bad childhood
Well, it's not easy trying to fit in and be respected with poor parents or whatever...
>the teachers never made him stop bullying others until that day
That was the problem. It was something that worked for me when I was the bully. Everybody's parents and the teachers around a table is quite gruesome for an otherwise tough shit kid.

Yes, all my life. I have a serious stutter that sounds like a starting car. People used to make fun of me so now I barely talk. I'm in uni and have no friends like you except for my roommate.

1. flag
2. Yes, I was bullied really badly at school, most days I cried while going to school and coming home. but once the growth spurt kicked in, nobody dared. I became a bully myself. I didnt just bully my bullies, I was a dick to everyone, but my former bullies got the worst of it.
I got in a lot of trouble for it at home though, which made me worse. Even got kicked out of the boxing club.

Kinda ashamed of it desu, I was really good at boxing

I agree. In high school they never really took it like the betas did but they got bullied none the less.

Children that engage in bullying should have their limbs twisted of tbqh

>ywn get bullied

i just want someone to notice me

You end up developing all kind of mental issues though

1. Binland
2. Never got bullied because I had a good self-esteem as I did sports and I could make fun off myself. I didn't make any friends at high school because at that time I started to play more video games than socializing.

I'm working as a substitute teacher in elementary school currently. I see some bullying every once in a while and every time I do, I get this intense feeling of power since I'm now, as a 21 year old, able to stop something that traumatized me for life back in those days. I give the bullies hard time.

1. Flag.
2. In elementary school, I was the perfect victim for bullying in the sense that I was ugly, fat and shy, but I was physically pretty strong, so I basically made it clear that if you mess with me, I'd do the same thing 10 times worse back. So whenever anyone would bully me, I'd just kick their ass and the teachers would always side with me. I was also a bit of a bully sometimes to try to fit in and whatnot. All in all, this meant I pretty much never got bullied, but it also meant I had virtually no friends.

As I approached middle school, I realized I had to change, so I became a bit more approachable and managed to make a fair amount of friends and had a pretty enjoyable school life from that point on.

I used to bully anyone shorter than me. Manlets are fucking pathethic, regardless if they think they're a Chad and try to show off their ugly blonde girlfriend or if it's a math loving nerd. I remember how I used to bully some Arabic manlet by beating him and shit. Shit's cash.

Then fuck off to Kekistan, you leaf whimp!

Hope that helps!

1. flag
2. no. i was the bully

anyone who claims to be the bully and posts on Sup Forums is just straight up lying to himself

I don’t think people thought ill of me. I was kind of antisocial and hung out with 1-2 people. I never really talked much, didn’t look wierd, wasn’t fat. When I did have to talk to people we got along pretty well, you just need to be polite. Then again I’m fairly tall so people probably didn’t want to fuck with me.

1.Nagoya, Japan
2.No, I was't. I've never seen bullying yet.

manlet detected lmoa

i told the other team to pick you last btw

I was teased for being fat but i ain't a bitch so i didn't care, i just laughed it off and teased them back.
There was no such thing as bullying in my high school.
And there was a lot of opportunity bully each other. My highschool was very socially and economically diverse. Nontheless, everyone just formed their own groups and didn't care or just got along with other groups. Even the most "beta" kid got along with most of us. I remember this extremely shy asian girl that everyone wanted to get along with her just to take that shyness out of her.

Lmao white kids are such faggots.

Bullying isn't antthing special. You just join the flock and bite. It is not a stong man behavior to be quite lad senpai.

Sounds exactly like me desu. Had the same thoughts (no one thinks ill of me etc.) until one day one of my class mate thought I was going to shoot up the school and genuinely begged for me to not kill him. I thought he was joking but he wasn't.

The way you see yourself is vastly different from what other people see.

I might be considered a bully by posting this pic of unknown chubby finnish girl...

how annoying do you have to be to get bullied? I was ugly and quiet and fat so I just got completely ignored and lived an invisible life

Did you act unhappy or pissed off? And if there was anyone at my school who was going to shoot up the place there were a few other candidates much more likely than me. That and I dressed kind of hipstery (tight jeans, m65 field jacket, converse).

I got bullied because my father was the district prosecutor. The community back at my hometown was quite small, and many of the kids who bullied me knew someone personally who had been affected.

Do bullied children commit a suicide in your cunt?
Japan
Yes

Not really, just stoic. But again what's stoic to me might be creepy and weird to others. I was never really conscious about my style, I just didn't care what people think.

US
Oh hell yeah

kids as young as 10 commit suicide from bullying in the good ol USA

Of course not
If someone tried to bully me I would just fucking kill them

>poortugal

Come at me.

I'm the bully. :-DDDDDDD
feels good.

Don't put a suicide sticker on already marked kids. Repeating statements like that probably brings numbers up... Bullied kids can help identify problems in schools better than anyone else, they develop a strong sense of right and wrong and are very valuable to future generations.

how so?

Hiding yourself and performing as a joker will surely do you harm.

1 rusja
2. a lil bit
there was a guy in middle school whom I broke a nose for publicly calling my mum a bum (he was bragging about his parents wealth and after calling him out he started teasing me for low income job of my parents). fast forward two years later we became friends and began to spent time together. We were like 16 at that time but i dialed with delayed puberty. So one day we were in woods, snowboarding with two our others friends/classmates. And then out of nowhere he began teasing me for my equipment that i borrow from someone. that escalated into a fight but i was so weak compere to him that i couldn't land a single punch. So what i got is a hole in my upper lip, two broken teeth and concussion of the brain that resulted in my staying at home for a month and my parents decision to sue them(which was not really good said decision consider justice system in that place). Noone visited me during that time besides one guy that i barely had any friendship, kuddos to him for that. So I remember that day when i finaly returned to the school. I was a bit late, entering the classroom and everyone was silent. I remember that realization that all my now ex friends was on his side already, looking at me, whispering with him and silently laughing. And empty desk in front, just for me, because noone wants to sit with me. And i remember when i finally sat, girls started whispering behind me "is he crying?". it was rough for couple of months but then i just moved to another school and things get a bit better.

I was bullied in elementary, in highschool and in every job I had

I wasn't really bullied neither was I a bully but I did hang with the bullies and laughed at their shenanigans even though I didn't really find it funny
Feels pretty bad now that I understand I was a big part of the problem, the enabler

i was bullied in the 5th grade (they beat me almost every day) but then in the 6th grade i made a friendship with a stronger guy from high school and they never bullied me again

>bullying exists on a job

pretty sure bullying doesn't exist here
maybe in the cities

i wonder how bulling in school affected you'all in the long run

It made my roof leak.
I have AvPD.

Impossible to tell for sure... But
Avoidant/schzoid PD, depressions and unemployment.
Still living with problems of childhood, broken family and lots question marks.

There were bullying attempts but just told em to fuck off.

No, they just shoot up schools

Why were you bullied?

Getting beaten up and beating up others was just part and parcel for me
Wouldn't call it bullying tho