Rascist America

Why are americans so racist? I mean everything there is divided by race. Black, Latino, White vote, districts, accent, jobs, prospects etc. We have the same races here and we dont have this divisions

I don't get it either. Unless you go to a really shitty part of Toronto everyone here gets along nicely.

It's divided by socioeconomic status, not race.

>We have the same races here and we dont have this divisions

That's not what I typically hear about Brazil. Anyway racism here was and is a substitute for or a combined practice for classicism. It's a way to keep people fighting among themselves instead of coming together to vote, work, fight, and live better lives. People are easier to control when they feel like they have something to lose and their lifestyle is under threat. And that's only a small piece of the problem or reasoning.

America is among one of the least racist nations in the world.

Europe is much more racist than us.

>random graph proves me right
lmao

wtf India?

m8 I have been there my friend. Even rich black people suffer racism and are labeled as black to the point people dont racemix not mattering the class

Because americans are retarded and instead of integrating everyone into one national culture they promote "diversity" and let everyone make their own niche where they are free to hate others group.

Can confirm, never been called anything when I've gone to the US.

Niggers were pretty big assholes though.

What you tipically here doesnt mean it is the truth. If we were racist half of our population wouldnt be racemixed. Here is much more a case of classism as you described than racism per se

>Le 56% face meme keeps proving itself right

It's the same here too. Most of the population here isn't racist. Everyone gets along, you an go out and befriend whomever you want. However there are still enough racists in positions of power or with big enough audiences to cause issues, and there's still quiet a bit of left over culture from the slave era and civil rights era in the late 60s. The U.S. government also has a lot to do with bad race relations and the destruction of black Americans.

>put lots of vastly different races in one nation
>why is that nation aware of race?
Come on mate

The U.S. is racially mixed as well, living together and fucking doesn't solve race issues.

Because multiculturalism is a lie and doesn’t work

we arent. race literally doesnt matter here
>racially mixed in a country where one drop rule exists and half black half white are considered black
m8 stop, when I went to florida the only mixed people I saw there were latinos

Huh? Your frozen shithole, UK and Australia answered lower than us

>He doesn't get it

You didn't have slavery like the US did, which created a clear black/white divide, and of course when Latinos and Orientals come into the mix, they get their own segregation because the US already has a racial mindset

>The U.S. is racially mixed as well

Not anywhere near the same extent as Brazil. The US is still largely segregated, and race-mixing doesn’t happen nearly as much as people think. Vast majority of couples are between 2 people of the same ethnicity.

America is a land of people who immigrated from elsewhere because they couldn't live with others. They went to America to live on their own and found themselves living with other misanthropists.

It's no surprise that everyone there hates each other.

Okay gotcha, you just want to be argumentative about labels. You spent a little time in Florida and know all about the people of the u.s. and how they identify or intermingle?

>you didnt have slavery
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

imo it's due to two things
1) the institutionalized racism that existed and the white identity/institution it was based on
2) the anglo model for integration that measures the welfare of different ethnic groups and uses it as the basis for policy (as opposed to the colour blind French model)

>like the US did
Learn to read, monkey

>little time
literally a year in an exchange program. I saw it all my friend, to the point in my university at the cafeteria there were only tables full of blacks or white or asians or latinos and etc. And yeah I know how people act down there to the point I understand this Sup Forums obsession about cuckold and race which is foreign to most Latin countries

We’re just too bored. We need somebody to attack us so we can vent our frustrations outward instead of internally.

Racial fueding is just what we always revert to when we don’t have a common enemy to unleash our aggressions on.

I was once banned from a party with my br friends solely because we were brazilians and they didnt want us to steal our girls. lmao, one friend of mine went through the basement window and lit on fire a suit from a guy and ran hauahahhahahahaha

Try living with shit skins when you're not a shit skins yourself