BREAKING: CNN EXONERATES TRUMP OF RUSSIA CONNECTION ACCIDENTALLY

>Media insists there is real evidence that Trump colludes with Russia
>Gets called out for having no credit and no named sources
>CNN just posted about the so-called bombshell.
>"Russia said they could use General Flynn to influence Trump AND HIS PEOPLE"

In other words, all this evidence again leads down a false corridor, just like when they said "Intel officials provided evidence of Russia hacking" which turned out to be... HYPOTHETICAL GUESSING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K09AdBn0T0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're getting desperate now, huh Nikolai?

We have you reds on the ropes now. Keep running, bitch.

Which of these skeletons do you think is cutest?

huh?

the DFCs

pence will be president by next year

and /r/the_donald will finally commit suicide

r/the_donald has already been shut down hence the spike (even higher than fucking normal) of Sup Forumsshit

>not Orrin hatch
Not sure why pence didn't just hide in some bunker so as to avoid committing shady shit. Did Diamond joe just have 8 yrs of waxing his trans am?

>has already been shut down

implying they didn't shut it down themselves and retreat to a safe space?

>Russians shilling overtime this weekend
Good work comrades good work

Nixon didn't go down for Watergate, he went down for trying to cover it up. If any of the Comey shit is true, that's textbook obstruction of justice so bye-bye.

If Flynn goes down, which seems likely since he stated he will ignore a Senate subpoena, Pence is likely to be implicated since he was the head of Trump's transition team and selected Flynn.

I should have clarified, but yes they did choose to go invite only. However, the rank and file users can't post there. I subscribed to the_dong a while back just so I could laugh at the eventual meltdown, but even I can't bring up their board. Only a select few can see the board at the moment.

I just checked it and it was up. This was the top post.
>Sup Forums hasn't been invaded by reddit

how many layers of irony does the post have to be in to not be immediately discarded by starting with "BREAKING"

?

Huh. They ended their temper tantrum pretty quick.

wha?

Oldman here. This shit is really concerning me. Russia is our longest running advesary. They are not our friend. My dad and uncles who were in the military and trained to fight against Warsaw Pact forces and who shit on Obama 2 years ago for not being tough against Putin have suddenly done an about face and say Putin and Russia aren't so bad.

Like watergate it's all about the attempted coverup at this point. It no longer matters if Trump was personally involved.

Strange, isn't it? The initial crime doesn't get you fucked; the coverup does.

Grumpf is so fucked now, he's going to die in prison and then we can commence the insemination of all white pussy with superior black seed.

>Only a select few can see the board at the moment.
>these are the same people complaining about muh censorship in other websites

In all sincerity it is super fucking weird. You really have to look at these supposedly pro-Trump posts on anonymous message boards harder now.

The other day one of the pro-Trump "Americans" got into an argument with me about the space race in the 60s, and went on and on about how actually Russia was ahead of America in most respects, and even though America landed on the moon Russia really were the ones who won. He knew specifics on the Russian space program from the 60s. I mean who da fuck knows that stuff? It was weird. He kept referring to the Russians as "them" and Americans as "us" though.

>raita garbage

(((Sources))) are said to be communicating directly with the aether.

>attempted coverup
Coverup of what though? And what is the coverup? People keep talking about it as if something is happening, but what is happening?

>(((Sources)))

>it's a political thread is aloud because it's anti trump episode

The space race was a propaganda battle. America won that by a mile.

That's because there's a lot of the time the actual initial crime is hard to prove. No one was willing to testify that Nixon ordered the Watergate breakin. The tapes were pretty bad but not 100%. However, firing the investigators was an easy to convict obstruction of justice charge.

Trump probably (depends on what the FBI investigation dug up once it's revealed) could have avoided charges of collusion with Russia. Firing Comey and the shit he said afterwards is pretty much a death sentence. He might survive is Republicans continue to hold the House and Senate, but the longer he's in the White House, the worse the Republican brand is tarnished (not to say Democrats are clean though).

>raita
>garbage

>literally ban accessing Sup Forums in my browser because it depresses me so much to see it
>this shit comes here

Why are we supposed to hate Russia again? Because they do bad stuff? No country in the world does more bad stuff than America.

Wait this thread is pro drumpf? WTF?

Germany does more bad stuff.

What coverup?

Firing Yates, Comey, Bharara; and supposedly asking Comey to drop the investigation. Not to mention we now know that both him and Pence knew Flynn was being investigated for ties to Russia before he was appointed.

>tfw i was always interested in 60s-70s history
>we have our own nixon
>maybe even a new coldwar with russia
>hopefully we get a new vietnam type war
As a history junkie im ok with this timeline

Definitely. I have a hard time believing that any American who votes Republican would tell you that Russia won the space race. It just got me thinking, who the hell are these people posting this stuff anyway

I hope we go to war with Russia and I hope they bring back the draft.

>criticize Putin
>go to jail or even end up dead

There's no defending this. I'm not a fan of the SJW crusades against someone who said an "offensive" joke online, but that is pure totalitarianism.

>testified that he didn't think he was being influenced AFTER writing the memo

Bravo, CNN. Bravo.

That would end the world.

People who know the truth.

>firing Yates.

An appointee of the former President publicly refuses to enforce a mandate from the new President.

Are you honestly claiming that any President would not have done the same thing in that situation?

I'm fine with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=K09AdBn0T0A

If Hillary had said this, you hypocrites would be livid. You people are always saying WE are the ones who hate America, we are the ones always apologizing.

What the fuck is this shit then?

Uh huh. What time is it over there comrade? Tell us more about the mighty Russian space program and how it almost landed on the moon first.

You'd think that with all the things that "leak" out of the WH that they'd have a smoking gun by now.

Hillary was supposed to win the WH. It was all set-up for her. There was no real opposition. Even Obama was on board. Everyone with a good amount of money wanted her to win. Even the DNC got rid of her major competition for her so she wouldn't have to fight too hard.

Then she loses to a guy who ran on a whim and beat every GOPe candidate, and under budget too.

It's the world's pettiest revenge plot and we get to see it live everyday.

Putin said the same thing so many times

I agree with both honestly
People saying America is so much better and can look down on russia are retarded and its amazing to see an american president admit that shit.

No, firing Comey for fucking lying that Hilary did nothing wrong is not at all, a death sentence. Comey had it coming. Trump basically said, don't go against me on this, you let Obama and Hilary dance, you'll let my boy dance too, especially when he's trying to defeat terror. Comey got all stupid.

Now, Trumps going after everyone, including Hilary for letting Hilary walk. Obama was in on it because he gave Hilary his support even while she was still under investigation which means there was something Obama knew and Comey only confirmed it that Monday after the Holly day weekend. Now the glove's about to come off and Comey and former Justice Department head who a few days before Comey's response to congress if Hilary's about to prosecuted or not, who meets with Clinton in a gross violation of the law and then days later,l Comey says Hilary was negligent and broke the law but it was not malicious? Now worries, when this case with Trump is done, expect Trump to more than drain the swamp. He's going all the way to Arkansas and dig up every criminality the Clinton's ever engaged in. Shit's about to get real real.

I'm not saying his actions were wrong, I'm just talking about optics.

You are the ones who hate America. The only reason Democrats hate Russia is because they aren't communist anymore.

yates wouldn't do her fucking job or straight up quit with out drama. she agreed to be the acting AG under trump. knowing full well what kind of policy and orders he would try. she made a spectacle out of it to force the firing to make trump look bad.

sessions and (((rosenstein))) already wanted to fire comedy back in December. the democrats didn't like comey until he got fired by trump.

>Trump probably (depends on what the FBI investigation dug up once it's revealed) could have avoided charges of collusion with Russia. Firing Comey and the shit he said afterwards is pretty much a death sentence.

THIS RIGHT HERE

WE FINALLY HAVE DRUMPF

24TH TIME IS THE CHARM ORANGE CHEETO CEASAR

>since last July people accused Trump of being a Russian puppet and then that Russia hacked the election and the super bowl
>zero evidence still

Doubtful. Russia has a nuclear deadman's switch. It's a country-wide system that routinely asks for human input from Russian High Command to stand down. If it doesn't receive the stand down order, it fires missiles over Russia with radiological detectors. If the detectors find radiation signs signaling a nuclear attack took place, it automatically launches all of Russia's operational nukes. Thus the Russians have a safety net. If the US somehow pulled off a nuclear first strike, they'd be able to retaliate even if the entire chain of command was dead.

>tfw would like to see Trump impeached for the same reason I liked seeing him win (schadenfreude)
>hated the libcucks who cried when he won
>hate the sycophants who will work themselves into a sweat to defend anything Trump does, especially if it's jewish in nature
>tfw still want the country to go to war so I can get deployed and die
Who else here just /wantseveryonetosuffer/

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Yeah that's not what the news is saying comrade, but nice try. You've done your job here today.

>Trump supporters aren't Reddit faggots

The Apprentice was a TV show.

>Yates: Hey, Trump, don't hire Flynn because he's under investigation.
>Trump: You're fired.

m8, this isn't good.

Yates only has anything at all to do with Russia in the minds of utter retards. Keep gaslighting yourself, though.

I hope this evolves into a full blown civil war.

I just want to split apart the skull of some blue-haired genderfluid screech monsters before the rabid horde takes me down.

Where's the evidence

>there are people on Sup Forums who still support trump

SAD

I forgot how much I enjoy Sup Forums bait on Sup Forums

Post yfw Trump is just running the white house like Season 18 of The Apprentice

Yeah it wouldn't happen because we know what would actually happen is a cold war.

But he said he hopes we go to war with Russia
You just explained why I am right.

You can read the news all by yourself, you're a big boy.

Democrats started the Vietnam War and invaded Cuba because communists were taking over.

0/10 see me after class

Yeah! It's not the fact that their trying to prop up nationalists regimes all over the world, freely invade soverign European territory with no consequences, murder their own civilians, oppose gay rights, directly contradict our actions in the middle east, and are a major financial competitor.

It's because we love communism so much.

Idiot.

Now if only we could get rid of the redditors too.

>m-muh gaaaaayyyyys

>firing Comey for fucking lying

Seven (7) Congressional investigations.
Zero (0) evidence to charge Hillary.

She's a cunt, but you can't nail her.

Can someone explain the pede thing?

Just popping in to call you an idiot.

>the democrats didn't like comey until he got fired by trump.
What is the relevance of this talking point?

I don't like Sessions, but would still be appalled if it was leaked that trump made him give him horsie-rides in the oval office.

I've seen Sup Forumstards say that JFK was a communist. I guess they are inadvertently proving their own arguments about how bad the education system is.

Too bad that's not what happened.

>Trump: I just signed this executive order.
>Yates (to the media): I'm not going to enforce that order.
>Trump: You're fired.

Bill Clinton fired the holdover AG in his admin with way less provocation. It's pretty standard, actually. They usually resign or get let go.

>Russia is trying to get countries to enforce their borders after the status quo destroyed countries around the world and then demanded the people who voted for them to take in millions of illiterate retards
If this were true, how is Russia evil?

Just explaining why Democrats would logically oppose Russians, not speaking of my personal beliefs.

I so agree.

Don't forget Korea. Truman was president when he ordered America to kick some commie ass.

Trump supporters are pedos, just like he is.

Yo just wanted to say love your work Gary. When's your next project coming up?

Short for pederast. It's an old conservative method of male bonding between men and boys through sex, but it's not gay.

i would advise each and every one of you to contact your local Sup Forums administrator and request ID's on Sup Forums so this shit will stop

you just now OP is 90% samefagging this sorry thread

who cares

IKR?

Yates was fired because she didn't enforce the travel ban

Also, Trump fired flynn by himself.

uh oh another double headshot suicide incoming

I watch the news everyday and it's nothing but speculation. They don't even have a motive.

Also, there were long odds on Trump winning the Presidency up until people went to the polls. There was no reason for Russia to dump... whatever it was they were dumping into the Trump Campaign. If there was a Russian element, and there wasn't, they were either incredibly lucky, incredibly smart, or both. Which says a lot about the organizational and political power of the DNC if they can't even put together a good fight against some Russians hedging massive bets. That's the evaluation they level against themselves.

>Truman (Democrat) fights North Korean and Chinese commies
>JFK (Democrat) fights Cuban commies
>JFK and LBJ (Democrats) fight Vietnamese commies
>Nixon (Republican) goes to communist China and opens it up for the US to outsource jobs there

Really makes you think

He's right, though. America does horrible shit to the rest of the world. Only nobody seemed to care when Obama was the one giving the orders.

All this fuss has been is the asspain of the high elites that owned Hillary Clinton and dumped billions on her (including Hillary herself). This has been nothing more than a tantrum of sore losers.

You've convinced me.

The news has done nothing but report impartially about Trump - without exaggeration, grandstanding, or blowing anything out of proportion - since he defeated the candidate they totally weren't all pushing for.

So, I guess I have no choice but to believe any unsubstantiated claim they report. I mean, since they're such unbiased straight-shooters and all.

I don't think japanmoot and his admins give a flying fuck about this site or this board. And the janitors, well, who would apply for that job more than the same autists who spam these threads? Site has been overrun by cancer for months.

>Can someone explain the pede thing?
It's a youtube/reddit meemay from the primaries. Everytime Trump would debate or hold a rally, there'd be "#SICK #NOSCOPE #MLGxX_420_Xx" remix video and the beginning would have a clip from a nature doco of a guy saying "the centipede is a nimble navigator"

that's why the new Trump PAC was named Nimble America and they all call eachother "pedes"

>I'm not going to enforce that order.because it's unenforceable
>Courts strike the order down

It's almost like Yates is competent at her job

This guy is so full of crap.