Red pill me on this woman

Red pill me on this woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-klb2k2H8BQ
jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a Jewish Marxists. She's anti 2nd amendment and a race baiting social justice warrior. She's what the Duke would call an anti-Zionist zionist... She has the dude weed bro and anti TPP crowd.

Commie Cunt

DUDE MAGIC HEALING CRYSTALS LMAO

Pretty sexy desu

Forgot pic senpai

Shes the only good enough to deserve being a president the other 2 are a circus show, great woman awesome voice i could hear her talk all day

She or Johnson are what's going to get Trump elected. Have Bernouts vote for either or don't have them vote at all.

>(((Stein)))

fuckin kike

(((you)))

This was earlier today. She is pretty based desu.
Also, inb4 Stein=Jew, she comments on Isreal.
youtube.com/watch?v=-klb2k2H8BQ

Redpill on her? I thought the ruse was to tell other people to vote Stein so you can get the Cheddar Man in the house.

I will give her my vote, and some D

jew

I'm going to shill the fuck out of her on reddit

If you would listen to what she has to say, and the way she says it, including her remarks concerning the radicalism of Israel, you would be very impressed. She is NOT pro-Israel.

See

So she's an unabashed globalist. Any other criticisms?

jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds

>The Jill Stein campaign calls for ending support for governments committing war crimes and massive human rights violations, including Israel.

I like Israel, it's a replacement for the Holocaust.
It's not the Zionists we need to worry about, it's the reformists. They are suicidal in their need for immigration to the West.

SHUT IT DOWN

FOXY
O
X
Y

She's a disaster but she's anti-establishment and she'll never win (the green party isn't even on the ballot in some states)

The stronger she gets, the better

Do it, she won't get much respect here based on her name alone.

Serious answer from a lefty here, she's anti-science.

1. She's anti mandatory vaccination, which benefits the whole population.

2. She's anti GMO, not only just for labeling GMO (which I'm for) but she wants to ban GMO in the US.

This.

Jidf spotted