How much do you care about relationships between south Korea and Japan?

How much do you care about relationships between south Korea and Japan?
I know no one fucking cares about it.
Do Japan need to pay 10 billion yen compensation which was even false story?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20160726_11/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMFy5HvXkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Regardless of whether you raped korean women or that they were prostitutes, koreans have historically been cucks.

Constantly being a tributary to either china or japan. And only a relatively small window of '''history''' that koreans can claim for themselves.

Still, Japanese nationalism, while respectable, deserved the nukes. As a result, you are all more cucked than the current south koreans.

Pay it to North Korea instead.

It'll mostly get squandered on stupid shit and piss off South Korea.

Anyone have the japanese war crime denial gif?

I deleted it for some reason

Don't you even feel bad about Nanking?

I don't give a shit about what you gooks do

Nanking is in China.

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm

It's long, but a very worthwhile read. That's about an unbiased Japanese account of the battle of Nanking as you'll get, with photos donated by actual soldiers there.

Japan shouldn't pay shit and become the absolute overlord in whole asia.

We need to rebuild the axis.

Don't pay for shit, change the constitution so you can get an army again and make those faggots wet themselves at the thought of being conquered again.

Based Japan must remain based, don't fall for their crying bullshit, compensations are for the worst of bitches, like jews.

I'm pretty sure this entire shitstorm will just keep raging on, even far after everyone actually alive during that time period is dead

I've worked with Koreans, they have this annoying habit. If you're nice to them too long they start saying shit like 'gibsmedat' and they don't shut up until you tell them to fuck off.

If you want my advice based Jap. They should apologize for sending defective prostitutes.

I find it interesting, because it's currently the only "feel bad for me" movements in east asia. Meanwhile we have faggots who constantly bring up "WAS HIROSHIMA HUMANE??" or "SLAVERY HAPPENED HERE 200 YEARS AGO PAY ME". When the Japanese govt. apologized Koreans said it was "not official", or some bullshit. Just ignore them

I don't care what you tojos and gooks do to each other

Jap government sucks

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20160726_11/

watching both your guys media is funny as hell when either of you guys comes up.

>korean show
>EVEIL NIPPONS RAPING AND BEING SNEAKy

>japanese show
>its some go animu
>the koeran guy looks ratty

other than that most animu or jap shows dont care about koreans.
Pretty funny.

Also for the "white asians" in most mob movies involving korea, hong kong, japan, you guys get your illegal stuff from the "monkey" "brown" asians such as thailand and indonesia.

the chinks milk that almost as much as jews and the holocaust
i took this in Nanjing at the massacre museum

I never realized how similar texas and real China are.....

No. It's stupid to pay reparations
inb4 butthurt niggers screaming muh slavery

No compensation. The war is over. If it wasn't negotiated in the articles of the surrender or the occupying/rebuilding government you need to fuck off and get on with your lives.

Shit happens in war.

What Japan did in Korea and much of south east Asia was shitty. Fucked up things happened in a fucked up time.

It won't be too many more years before none of the people involved are alive anymore.

Money won't change anything. It won't fix anything. This notion of going back and forth does nothing but keep old hostilities alive.

I like Japanese, Koreans and Chinese.

Knock off the shit.

>written by japanese
>unbiased

Interesting read but unbiased? come on. I do like believe it that the chinese fabricated the whole thing because the number is quite hyperbolic bullshit.

In the US? A lot

They are hi-tech countries that are important to stay in good relation with

No idea why these others are talking about WWII, that's behind us

Most Japanese think it is utter stupidity to pay them with no certain evidences exist.
Because we know even If we would give in 100 m to consider this paying this amount of money to them for the enhancement of human rights for women, they would forget this soon and repeatedly demand us.
Abe said he would not like deliver this issue for future gens, however paying money to them is going to admit practically what ancestors raped 20 million south Korean women.
Many Japanese citizens are annoying about their attitudes not only bring this false worldwide and build many statues but also they built this statue in front of Japanese embassy in Seoul Korea which they think
it is okay, though this kind of act is against the rule by Geneva Conventions.
However they never wanted/won't to replace or get rid o that statue.

I took a course focused solely on Korean History in college (taught by a white guy funny enough, had that classic """English teacher""" look I'm sure you nips are familiar with).

Let's just say the picture it painted of Japan may have triggered you.

I didn't say it was unbiased, I said it was as unbiased as you'll get from a Japanese.

Although that being said, I hope you guys don't keep going full Turkroach mode and denying the, albeit creatively, fucked up things done by your country. Do what us (rational) Americans do: "shit happened, wasn't me, it's in the past"

A made up story? Like Nanking?

They're both developed nations that are important trade partners with the US. A good relationship between South Korea and Japan vital to preventing the Chinese from going full retard in the area.

Japan doesn't deny it. The S Koreans won't ACCEPT it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

What does that say about S korean gov trying to bleed it dry?

That yin or yen guy kicked the shit out of your navy so I'd say it's almost even.

>The Japanese Military in Nanking (Nanjing) was Humane
Stopped reading there.

Doesn't comply with your 'understanding' of the incidents, right? Ok Fernando.

2 weren't enough is what you are saying? Your pride is making you do stupid things, Hirohito.

Fair enough, apologies by governments decades after atrocities are dumb anyways. I guess I meant the view of Japanese people themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMFy5HvXkw

Yes, pls nuke us again Spain. Olive it up to you.

I'll wait...

Korea has no right to demand anything. There wasn't even a war between Korea and Japan because by the time of WWII Korea was a shitty Japanese colony for decades. What next? Indians and Pakis demanding compensation for 40s famines? This reparation business has to stop.

fuck Korea. their only purpose is to serve as our foreign operating base on continental Asia.

their population only helps to maintain the illusion that were helping "protect" something, but if their people were to vanish tomorrow, it wouldn't be any loss.

25% of their population was prostitutes in the mid 20th century...meaning HALF their women were whores. they're a useless people japbro.

>korean comfort woman were ugly by u.s army and japanese standards

fuck. no wonder they needed plastic surgery today

this
also the rape of berlin never happened GIVE PROOFS GERMANY

Fixed.

The Armenian genocide denial had a high price on Turkey and closed them many doors. Of course until more important shit happened there recently that shadows it.

When governments snap and take these bullshit conspiracy theories to the next level and make them official, you just make your neighbours angry without need and show what pride shameful bastards you are to the rest of the world.

>Do Japan need to pay 10 billion yen compensation which was even false story
>which was even false story
>false story
:^)

Koreans are fucking animals who eat shit (literally). If you want to pay them gibs me dat buy ammo, and shoot it at them.

Calm down Jackie Chan. Genocide of natives by white colonists isn't related to you in any way.

I hope whites in Australia wake up and rise and penetrate their big into your stinky pussy endlessly till you reach your top of joy.
And finally you will get to know wht you are there, Amen

what the fuck

Japan dindu nuffin.

definitive Japanese nonsense post