Why couldn't we be friends?

Why couldn't we be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

ole.com.ar/ndependiente/independiente-tuit-ironia-copa-sudamericana-rio_0_1922807826.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JOd6csasWmg
correio24horas.com.br/noticia/nid/arbitro-e-morto-a-tiros-depois-de-mostrar-cartao-vermelho-em-jogo-na-argentina/
abc.es/deportes/futbol/20130709/abci-arbitro-decapitado-brasil-201307091133_amp.html
24horas.cl/deportes/futbol-internacional/locura-en-brasil-arbitro-mata-a-jugador-y-es-descuartizado-733836
foxnews.com/sports/2013/07/08/brazilian-soccer-player-stabbed-referee-dismembered.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because your country fucking sucks

first post /thread post

but we can, as long as peru, bolivia, comizuela and colombia stop sending immigrants we can get along well
>dat flag
>dat post
user I...

First post etc

Right now (and again) a group of brazilians is trying to kill an argentinian team who is there waiting to play the final of something.

How can we get well with apes like those?

ole.com.ar/ndependiente/independiente-tuit-ironia-copa-sudamericana-rio_0_1922807826.html

youtube.com/watch?v=JOd6csasWmg

i've saw a news where argies killed a soccer referee
not that you are any better

That was in brazil you ape yiur kind decapitate the poor human being and put him in the sopa

Ok Brazil,we can be friends as long as you stay in your country

nope... this one i'm talking about was in Argentina

correio24horas.com.br/noticia/nid/arbitro-e-morto-a-tiros-depois-de-mostrar-cartao-vermelho-em-jogo-na-argentina/

i concur
as long as you stop invading our beaches

Then it's settled.Now we can proceed to deport all of your people that infest our universities

oh i was thinking about this
abc.es/deportes/futbol/20130709/abci-arbitro-decapitado-brasil-201307091133_amp.html

This is not Europe that's a fact, but compared to Brazil we're Sweden... And you know that.

Everything that happens here Brazil can do it worse.

>be a brazilian referee
>kill a player with a knife during the game
>be desmembered by the football fans of the guy you killed during the same game with the police present

24horas.cl/deportes/futbol-internacional/locura-en-brasil-arbitro-mata-a-jugador-y-es-descuartizado-733836

foxnews.com/sports/2013/07/08/brazilian-soccer-player-stabbed-referee-dismembered.html

This thread states why our side of the continent is such a shitstorm. You know fuckers, if we had our shit together since bolivar we wouldn't be the third world.

heh... is that much?
but don't they go for the private ones?

But then how i can get my daily dosis of pussy for two weeks every year?

Private unis boludo. We go for the private ones, good luck dealing with that much lost income.

>Private

they go for the free ones that's why we have the scum of latin america here

that was in northeast
our shitiest part

Sadly,no,a load of them go to the public ones.For example,Medicine is full of people from Brazil,Chile,Colombia,Peru,etc.

That's bullshit and you know it

and why your gov't allows that?
our gov't is paying for that?
surely, it won't be for free

what part of brazil is not shit?

No, they go to free ones... Come on, search 'como fazer o CBC' or some shit like that in youtube there tons of videos.

you fuckers speak portuguese

northeast is shittiest
i didn't mean the rest is first world

Probably because of leftism,or by the utter nonsense of "hermandad latinoamericana"

First post ironic post

probably, our gov't is gibing money
we have this exchange bullshit program

We were doomed since Columbus landed on that island

>compared to Brazil we're Sweden
you know that Sweden isn't a good reference either, don't you?