DC Rebirth #1 PREVIEW

IT'S HERE!!!!

Part of..

beat me to it

>$2,99

Isn't it like, 70 pages?

Please tell me that DC is finally gonna get rid of that shit logo.

Yes

Cereal Lord loves us and wants us to be happy

They just got rid of the peel logo and the one in the OP is the new one

HOLDING THE LINE AT 2.99

The one on the cover is the new logo.
It's growing on me, but the Bullet Stamp is still best.

The dialogue so perfect, so full of love

Is that Pandora

So Aqualad is gay now.
Fuck Johns he gave into the SJW pandering.

END OF THE PREVIEW

>Literally "New 52 was a mistake"

Fuck you, Johns

Y E S
E
S

KALDUR AHM IS BACK AND BLACK AND GAY FUCK YEAH

Someone said in the other thread he was bi in Weisman's canon

Weisman wanted Kaldur to be bisexual.

>Implying it wasn't

What are the odds that I won't find a copy?

Right back at you, casual.

PLEASE FUCKING WRITE THE GA ONGOING JOHNS

Are both those top panels supposed to be Damian?

remember blaqualad he's back and gay now. which is a'ight

johns you fucking pandering fuck i love ya

> expecting anything different from Johns king of nostalgia and fan wank

Can you call the shop and try to bribe the store owner to reserve you a copy?

Welp, there goes the "he loses his powers and becomes normal Clark Kent" theory

Johns did nothing wrong. Thank you based Johns.

It's basically an event book. Shops will order extras.

Lois says right there this is a Death/Reign Redo

aw fuck so this is pre crisis Wally? What?

THEY'RE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!

IT WASN'T ME BARRY

I feel like it's going to be one of those"limited" copies thing

Wow too short

Feels like brightest day almost
Is there any hope for the GA book, I can't remember

>Johns did nothing wrong
Not recently at least.

Because it was

They rushed the reboot and fucked a lot of it up and probably had to cave to demands from Nelson or WB execs or something

I think it's just Pre-Flashpoint since he remembers it but I don't know why he has the cowl costume

This is great. Bless your heart Geoffrey

The worst part is that Flashpoint and the New 52 were his thing in the first place

And instead of fixing what went wrong, which wouldn't even be hard, he's just backpedaling

I been waiting DC admit it for a long time now...
I'm just afraid of what they are doing with the wildstorm character

he better have a moment where he gets his Flash costume back. i'm choosing to believe that the reddit dude kept some stuff back

I can't believe they actually acknowledged they aren't married. Was this ever made explicit after Didio made that dumb comment?

Nobody cares about them, they'll probably show up when writers say so

Like Midnighter is still gonna be in Nightwing

Seeley's still going to be using them as much as he can.

>aqualad is gay now
Why is it always the men why aren't there more gay females

Fuck you nigga...also fuck you too...

It does say on that last page that he wasn't with the Teen Titans when it happened. Probably just a fluke of time that plucked him when he was younger just so he matches with the other Titans characters instead of being as old as Batman and WW and shit?

Garth is still there and straight in Titans if that's what you want.

Percy's run has been serviceable so far and he's carrying over into rebirth
he has been saying the right things tho
>tweet saying no felicity, keep comics and tv separate
>black canary meeting in first issue
>bringing back MAD DOGS
>keeping shado and emiko
>brought back liberal/leftist GA but updated for current political climate after lemire's no-characterization generic action hero

if he brings back lemire's count vertigo I'll be perfectly happy with the book

Read more batbooks

There are no gay/bi men there to hurt you

>The worst part is that Flashpoint and the New 52 were his thing in the first place
No, it was DiDio's. Flashpoint wasn't supposed to lead into a reboot before, it was going to lead into a Flash team book, Speed Force.

its been suggested that barry will die again in a mini version of a crisis like event and old wally gets the flash tittle with nu52 keeping kid flash

Read the thread man, he was bi in the show so they are keeping that now.

He better fucking remember Linda if this is all about finding love and legacy.

I like they exploring the akward situation of having your relationships suddenly erased by a Reebot.

>Midnighter

So they really are killing off the most dynamic take on Superman to grace a comic book in years, just to pander to the previous generation because manchildren can't tolerate a tonal shift? God damn.

Garth is brown and looks like Korra now too so he got SJWed too. He'll probably end up a lesbian like Korra too.

Okay, so is the plot that previous DC characters have been hiding on n52 earth?

ARE THEY GOING TO BRING BACK LOBO YET?!

The people who think Johns liked Nu52 are crazy. His best body of work was the pre-Nu52 material that DC rebooted for teh sales.

Flashpoint was literally others hijacking what he was doing and doing stuff he didn't want to do with it.

Fuck... Now I'm never getting a copy I should have added it to my subscriptions

>8k

I hope not, that character is awful.

Wally West and Wally West? That's not clunky at all.

He clearly did not want to do the reboot. He had a whole Flash run that he was building up to for years before he even did Flash Rebirth. Flashpoint was supposed to be a normal Flash arc.

I don't think he's any more dynamic than any other modern Superman but it's clearly just a Reign rehash and he'll be back. Don't be dumb.

Garth is not brown, what? He's paler than Dick and Donna.

FUCK YEAH PREBOOT WALLY

Until a better explanation comes along, I'll just go with SPEEDFORCE.

Gotham city is literally all lesbians and bisexuals at this point, desu

>>At DC’s retailer roadshow at Orlando yesterday, the assembled crowd were told a story about the original plans for the 2011 Flashpoint event from DC Comics.

The event from 2011 saw the DC Universe reality change, Age Of Apocalypse style, and the DC books replaced by twisted parallel dimensional versions, before the New 52 relaunch that soft rebooted DC continuity.

Originally, Flashpoint was supposed to do what Convergence is doing now, becoming a holding place, a band aid, for books during the originally planned move of DC Comics from New York to Burbank, which was then delayed until 2015. At the end of Flashpoint, the books were originally going to continue as normal without the reboot, and Multiversity was intended to be born from Final Crisis.

But obviously, things change. But they told the crowd that Convergence is the culmination of everything DC has had planned and on the table from the New York era.

And DC will be reborn in Burbank.

>this
flashpoint was way too small/contained an event for something that would become a massive reboot

And movie synergy.

Lobo got a redesign because they wanted something more palatable for movie execs. Shazam! too is a symptom, arguably. It's way easier to make a movie out a compressed six issue trade paperback than the 70 years of Captain Marvel preceding it.

But it's okay now. Cereal King is here.

>Who's Sinestro?
Green Lanterns don't know anyone.

No, it's Wally ending up there unexpectedly and seeing how everything has changed. Can you not read?

Nostalgiafags won

>not realizing how upset with New 52 Johns was

guessing old wally becomes walter west to compensate

Midnighter has been spotted recently
But I actually like Midnighter tho
He was? All I remember was him thirsting after Tula. At least he's bi and not "You're gay now because some redhead wished it so"

Where's Felicity?

Stephanie Brown.

k
He's in Nightwing

Nope, Ben Percy is already doing it.

not here thank god

Oh fuck, that would be beautiful. Give him the Dark Flash costume too, but with gold instead of silver.

Guys what happened to post Crisis Batman and the other league members ? Sorry, I'm out of the loop. I know post Crisis Superman and Lois are there.

Is the 13 year old Damian? Looks like his boots, but his smile looks like Shazam's. Maybe I am just thinking that because Gary Frank drew this page.

>all those Olicity and Felicity fans that got mad at him and deleted his tweet

Be fair, she's been Power Ring up until now and barely met Hal. She doesn't even know Killowag yet.

No, the REAL Lobo is awesome.
New 52 Lobo is coldsteel level bad.

They are both edge lords, but only one of them knows it and makes it fun.

Frank gives everyone creepy smiles, so yeah.

Fuck you lobo is great
when is written as the satire he us supposed to be

Let's see for how long the post-Flashpoint "not muh DC" crowd will support Rebirth before they have to reboot again to boost sales

Oh for fucks sake not my nigga aqua lad

That's the core theme of Titans Hunt. I hope they explore further with Kyle Rayner.