Sup Forums approved podcasts

I can't be the only one here that listens to political podcasts. What are some good ones to follow that you guys know of? Bonus points for international politics and military affairs

>I'm American, not afghanishit

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/
dailystormer.com/section/radio/
thedickshow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jim and them

Common Sense with Dan Carlin.

Louder with crowder, gavin mcinne show, ben shapiro show

Your one stop shop for political podcasts. Everything else posted in this thread will be cuck/nu/pol/ garbage
radio.therightstuff.biz/

Also this
dailystormer.com/section/radio/

Uhh Yeah Dude

>America through two eyes of American Americans

>louder with jewder, shabbos goy show, kike shapiro show

Keemstar's new podcast

The Dick Show with Dick Masterson

thedickshow.com/

He's the guy who wrote "Men are Better than Women". He used to do a podcast with Maddox (Alphabet of Manliness and The Best Page in the Universe) before getting kicked off and disowned because he supports Trump and kept winning all the political debates Maddox was trying to have.

No agenda for serious media deconstruction

The Ron Paul Liberty Report

I'm surprised Maddox honestly hasn't offed himself yet.

For the sake of reference, this is what I'm following right now.

>Alex Jones

His insanity makes me giggle mate

I like listening to The Eric Metaxas show, Rubin Report (sometimes), Anthony Cumia/Gavin McInnes (best of from week), etc. I typically do a search for someone I like listening to (like Ann Coulter) and find people who have interviewed them.
I subscribe to multiple varieties- religious, entertainment/general knowledge, sports, politics, self-improvement, comedy, etc. Then you subscribe and just listen to the episodes that sound interesting to you.

True capitalist radio of course

Good choices. I find Alex Jones has the same effect on me. Kind of like how Trumps speeches make me giggle.

Dax has admitted several times to lurking Sup Forums on both TBPITU and his current podcast; and this is about the time he'd be doing it.

Look Dick, I like the show, but stop shilling.

Fuck off afghanishit

Have you taken your daily dose of androplex, super male vitality, all washed down with iodine yet?

(((Part of the Problem)))
Gavin
Nick Dipaolo