What would a second season of Westworld have to do to match or outperform the first one?

What would a second season of Westworld have to do to match or outperform the first one?

Other urls found in this thread:

roan7995.tumblr.com/post/160688400888/deep-dream-art-i-rendered-recently-from-a-still
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>new worlds
>connect it to the original movie
>better developed subplots

less niggers

first 6 episodes not filler

I've never seen a show with so much initial promise shit the bed so hard by midway point and completely kill any interest by the finale. What the fuck were they thinking

Kill Maeve in episode 1

you really haven't? Because this is the EXACT same Sup Forums comment I read about EVERY single TV show

/board

not have a shiity third act

Not devolve into generic snarky trash where everyone is being edgy and modern business type because this is 2017 and we have to post pics off our assholes on facebook

this

Do people actually like this trash? It started out ok and turned godawful halfway through. Super insufferable show

I've pretty much outlined my complaints with this show already.

roan7995.tumblr.com/post/160688400888/deep-dream-art-i-rendered-recently-from-a-still

Be good.

Big actors getting BLACKED, while the actrisses characters watch and laugh

tl;dr
faggot

They'd need to make it good. Which I'm afraid they're not able to do.

Make some interesting characters

Not fall apart after three episodes.

I was really hoping the maze was going to be something cool

this

Steal more Shakespeare

Less filler
Characters that can actually do things and are not merely programmed to do things
Less "We want the LOST audience" twists for the sake of twists.
Characters that are actually relevant to the plot
A plot.
No more flashbacks

Some AAA actor is daniel day-lewis available?

Kill yourself.

The maze reveal was the mandarin tier

What was the reveal anyways?
It was so disappointing I can separate what it really was from all the speculation

Something to do with that ball toy?

Write a story for ten episodes instead of dragging out three episodes worth of story to ten. Have more interesting characters. Have any sense of mystery and suspense. It really wouldn't be hard.

I'm 90% sure it was meant to be a 5 episode miniseries that was stretched out in order to have more bang for the buck spent on all the expensive sets, costumes, and Anthony Hopkin's underaged whores

maze was a path to gain self-aware/consciousness for robots

So why was it printed on the inside of their scalps and on some boxes if it was all just a literary metaphor?

It should be a 10 episode long season of that hot, crazy one-armed chick being penetrated vaginally though not just emotionally

also some footstuff maybe

it just a motif with no meaning at all

So then how was the MiB successfully able to track Dolores when she was "following her own maze"?
We know that the MiB used the scalp maze as some kind of tool to find Dolores

MiB knows every corner in Westworld, he's just an autistic VIP player, he don't need to track Dolores cause he knows her for about 2 or 3 decades and also knows where the bots respawn.

So everything we see MiB do before the church was just him fucking around waiting for Dolores.exe to get to the church?

pretty much, once he got all the clues he goes full butthurt at Hopkins, who proceeds to tell him that the maze it's not for him, it's for the bots

Less Maeve, more Armistice.