Cast Charlotte McKinney in a Baywatch movie

>cast Charlotte McKinney in a Baywatch movie
>don't make her part of the Baywatch team

what were they thinking?

pigface desu

Why wasn't she Wonder Woman?

Are those real?

Her tits are too big, they would be a distraction.

how come she sticks her chest out like that?

yes

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in law school

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

ITT: no taste

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in high school

more like a bunch of nerds with inflated standards

She is 100x hotter than any of the girls in the main cast.

nice TITS for a fridge desu my dudes

Alexandra > Charlotte

She's definitely 9/10 at least, but Daddario is hotter imo. Has a prettier face. McKinney reminds me of a smaller, slightly more "bimbo-ish" version of Kate Upton.

jesus christ

Daddario is literally a meme, similar to ScarJo. Insecure men talk loudly about how hot they are because it makes them feel reassured that they fit in, and that they aren't gay.

i love big milky's

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.

Thank you for proving my point so succinctly.

so, she is in the movie? How many topless scenes?

huh? you think people are pretending to think scarjo is hot?

Yes

i want /r9k/ to leave right now

I'd kill for a gf with big tits.

I like this new meme.

WHY SOFTCORE TV MOVIES AREN'T A THING ANYMORE

DAY WALKER

brehs

I'd kill just for a gf

go on..

touché
But i never had a gf with huge tits. I was texting with a girl with gigantic fucking tits, but obviously being the autist i am i fucked it up...

What does this have to do with television or film??

i had gf with huge tits in high school but that was years ago now i can barely talk to chicks

What's happening to us?

>actress aren't television related

are you me

She has a cute tongue

Those are perfect, huge tits on a perfect frame for them. Don't get me wrong, i'd take a girl with dfc, but a phat as any day of the week, but goddamn, those tits are something else.

i think its just autism kicking in

take soul pls

>big tits
>litle arms
literally made to enjoy surrender

>tfw no dyslecix gf

too much dopamine, too much seretonin, too little boredom

yea man, I absolutely don't want to fuck this jfc

She's like if TaySwift was attractive.

Isn't she one of those whores that poses with Dan "The Retarded Fuck" Bilzerian for his social media pics? No respect for this worthless piece of shit slut

Not really. She's several leagues above this tard.

>No respect for this worthless piece of shit slut
Ouch, I'm sure she's feeling that sting.

Why do you fags care about some instagram whore?

I wonder what being a chestlet in this world is like. To just know you're inherently inferior to other women based on one attribute and there's nothing you can really do about it.
Some try to compensate with ass like a gay man and that's even sadder.

nah mate is the cortisol buildup from chronic anxiety
how to lower cortisol
>daily exercise (weight training + high intensity cardio)
>healthy diet full of fiber, fat and protein (cut down on processed carbs)
>mediation
>mental activity
>interacting with others on a meaningful level

It's mostly because of her chestular region.

>slept with one unreally hot chick with Hendricks-tier tits one night
>literally stayed awake all night just savouring the sensation of her giant tits squished into my chest squishing more into me with each breath
>only ever touched one other female ever outside of this encounter and never saw this girl again
>don't even know how to go outside and meet people anymore and have no friends who want to either and live in the middle of no-where where there's no chicks anyway

those tits are insane

Same. She was a redhead too.

How far I have fallen...

How do I get into meditation? What's a good way to start?

Fuck, i just remembered i had a "thing" with a cut, thin, redhead girl with HUGE fucking tits. Basically, we just held hands very closely and shared a bed for a night, or maybe two and i did fondle her tits a bit, but for some reason it never went past any of that.
It's like i'm actively pretending myself from having any deep or meaningful raltionship. Or even just sex.

>cut

There are a lot of tricks to grow your beast: milk, red meat, push up, massages. It's not just genetics.

Mckinney >> Daddario

obviously meant cute

more like Mckinoo, amirite?

No, stop. McKinney has better breasts, but Daddario is legitimately gorgeous.

>what did she mean by this?

Yup me too. She was way out of my league. I was with 3 different super hot girls in high school. Classic peak. Then I became a NEET loser after graduating and gained 100 pounds and never leave my house.

What is this, /r9k/?

Get over it.

if you were transformed into a super hot girl with awesome tits, what would you do?

she also has amazing legs and great feet

Start a successful global conglomerate based around petrochemicals.

play tanks

Are you mad that I was with 3 hotties and you're still a virgin?

Nothing.

But seeing as I'm hot, I would be celebrated for it no matter what.

Key word here: was

You're trash now. And will remain so for the rest of your patethic life, unless you get your shit together, you sad sack of crap.

fuck alot of people?

Yes Uncle Rico, I'm mad you're bragging about something you probably never did on the interbutts.

>you must be at least this wide to talk to me